North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)

Go down 
+9
Kaiser
(RPFC) Shiki
INUZIRO
Runzy
repeater
Tiger9866
[finalpain]Alpha
Professor Banner
Hero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 am

First topic message reminder :

EVENT

INTRO:
Hey wasup momma inuz here with a new RP, straight of the chrome dome, you know what i mean....homes... oh gosh i suck at rapping but meh...im decent at this though. anyways. im comin' at ya with this New RP that will probably break every 4th wall, border and everything that you can think of all in one.

Rules:
Besides the NA rules of engagement.... this is
DONT SPEAK OF IT:
, NO rules except for the rules we just stated, that means everything goes everyting happens everything can occure. nuff said.

the entire universe, and all dimensions connected to it.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 Tumblr_static_large

PLOT:
alright so this time around, goddess horakhty is ready to disappear from existense and as the creator of everything and all, she is determined to give he/she/it who is worthy, the crouwn to become the new ruler of all things. as her favorite planet was and forever will be "earth" she has made plans to make that planet the final battleground for all to decided, for only one can stand above the rest as the strongest and become the new ruler. as such, nobody is friends here, and anyone can get their back stabbed. ALL POWERS ARE UNLOCKED, meaning the rules are completely broken, and as such, we can all use GOD MODE, or watever you kids call it these days.

ENEMIES:
everyone you know and love, everyone you see, even yoruself, for those who seek true power will become greedy, and will want it all for themselves. monsters, of all shapes and sizes will come swarming earth, for everyone wants  a chance at being the new GOD/GODDESS

STORY
as she stared intently at the growth of planet earth, and observed the other realms very closely, Horakhty felt it was time to choose a new leader to rule amongst all, for she knew it was her time to leave  and become part of an ever going history.
--
Horakhty: earth....such a primitive place, yet so much potential, no matter what it is under, they always rise to the occasion, i believe with that message of confidence and hope, all realms and worlds alike should be willing to fight for the "NEW ERA" crown right there.
--
she waved her hand and all realms and worlds alike warped in an instane all together forming a new mega "SOLAR" system with the sun being Horakhty herself. as she did so, she spoke for all to hear her, no matter how far and no matter how deep of sleep anyone was, even the dead heard her speak.
--
Horakhty: this is your creator speaking, as such i will keep this brief, you have all been connected together to form a new system, and at the center lays  planet called "earth" in this planet i have hidden a card called "NEW ERA", and that card when found by the chosen one, will give the bearer the power over all things, living dead, past present and future. as i will perish with the passing of history and a NEW ERA will arise, giving birth to your new ruler. it will take one who is brave, strong, and intellectual enough wth such leadership to follow through and find this card. for i have hidden it were only those who seek truth and justice will find it. as such, i bid you all farewell my children, and best of luck for all of you....
--
The signal cut off and the worlds kept going, some brushed it off as a hallucination but many began to prepare to embark to a new journey on earth.
--
EARTH> PRESENT DAY-

After north academy heard the news the gang new that their world will be introuble soon if this was a real message, and they were getting ready to find the card before anyone else could, but where could it be?

Relic/treasure:
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 Ne10
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

AuthorMessage
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:23 pm

yami:Oh no,the reptiles are here!
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:37 pm

(nick, they are legitily regular animals, just wandering around, you do know this right? so how do u know if they are here or not, they are just animals that have been there regularly, and are just eavesdropping on all your convos, ur not supposed to notice them right away)

Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:41 pm

"Very well. If you do not wish to tell me... Then I'll make you one of my pets. Hopefully this will make up for you sealing one of my pets." Ryou then grabs on to Envoy. Enforcing his darkness into Envoy as Envoy screams out in pain. Envoy heart soon becomes consumed my Ryou darkness. "The Darkness you were giving is infused with my will. So you'll have no choice but to obey my every command."
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:10 pm

BLS: GAH!!!! NO!!!!

*the darkness surged and poured right out of him, and his transformation began, ripping from his torso new legs game out...shrowding him completely in darkness like a caccoon and instantly from the dark mist appeared a new reformed Being, now with his core embedded with pure darkness he transformed into Armytile, the chaos phantom*

arm: my lord, forgive me for once defying your omnipotence...if it is not much of a burden i offer you the strength of my own underlings as well as my own. *as he spoke he summoned "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" + "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" + "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms", as the hovered around armytile and roared in wonder*
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:11 pm

(BTW GUYS, we dont know that this is happening, because the cafe is dimension proof. so its like the "hybernetic time chamber from dbz, a whole different dimmension" so we can feel the enrgy surging but we dont know what it is or how it gets through)
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Anna sits still next to selena in the Cafea dn keeps looking after her.
Her eyes are only focused at Selena. I watch how she sleeps.
I do only move to take care of her she takes Selena's hand and lays it agains t her cheeck and kisses it.
"Please Selena wake up i need you"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:50 pm

"Now the time has finally come to recruit our last member for my army." Ryou, Armylite, and Venominaga set forth on there path of destruction to the cafe. Ryou then suddenly collapse to his knees. "I used to much of my power. I need to recharge... You two go on ahead, destroy who ever gets in your path and retrieve the girl at all cost." Ryou then opens a rift in the dissension to the shadow realm and sleeps on his throne. While Armylite and Venominaga wreak havoc on there way to the cafe.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 DSaSRya
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:38 pm

venominaga stands idle close to the cafe' as her surveilance tracked selena in the upper room with someone sitting close by. snickering about how her lord could ever view such pathetic individual as a potential candidate. as Arm' landed close to her she stared at him with disgust....

Ven: ugh....he sent back-up? why would he bother?
Arm': you do not seem please queen, shall i position myself somewhere farther?
Ven: Q..Qu...Queen? uh...ummm.... no no... *she said blushingly*, it is alright. my reptiles are in position. now we will draw them out and get them to bring us the girl unknowingly.
Arm': and how do you suppose we do that?
Ven: Watch... *she whistled and as the sound wave hit the lizards in the area, they all expanded and became overgrown and spewing poison from all of their pores and the house began to be filled with a thick smog that was unbearable* thats how.
Arm': Interesting, your tactics are fascinating.
Ven: uh... *she turns her cheek highly panting in blush* thanx ^_^
Arm: Now my queen, i shall wait above the cafe' with my 3 demons. 
Ven: oh...huh? sure....watever....
Arm: Come forth my minion! now  surround the area! HMPH!
---
the area around the cafe began shacking as the members couldn't bare the toxins any longer and were forced to leave the cafe'
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:29 pm

-sigh- all the god just do what ever they want -walks away from there and fades in the thin air as i leaving a map for the place where they can go to active the key they will get-
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Anna wakes up of her slumber and hears fighting and then there is a smog
She is scared since Selena isnt able to move. All she can think of is escape . She grabs Selena and with her powers she shoots a wholein the wall with a cero

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 Ulquio10

She jumps out of the building with in one hand Selena and in the other her own sword.
"I will protect you my love i will never leave you behind"
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Arm': bahahaha! got her! *as anna was in the air, his tail wrapped around both of them and instantly he cut it off as it warped directly into the shadow realm*, bwahahaha that was easy!, now for the rest of you fools! HIYAH! *his tail instantly sprouted out of his body, and it directed straight into the hole anna had made. as he smashed his entire force into the small building obliterating it in the process, the members barely escaped being pushed forward by the massive pulse his landing made* you all shall be my new play toy!r

----
as venominaga watched, she jumped in joy when he instantly warped the girls into the shadow realm, the kingdom of her Lord, himself. but now she was revved up to see what he would do with Yami and the other members, so she watched intently.

Ven: heh, i thought i liked him for a bit, but he's just a mindless minion i see. interesting *she claps her hands with joy* ill record this battle for my lords entertainment *her third eye began to glow brightly as it began filing and story every information that could be found in the area, from temperature in the air to everyones blood type* ^_^ now ill sit here and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
repeater
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
repeater

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 1:02 am

Repeater did get kicked against. Theship and lost concunios.
Now after a while he starts to wake up. He looks around and sees creatures and peoe fight everywhere

Repeater: wtf is gping on here. Naaah fuck it im hungry

His stomch starts to make noises. His nose smells food. He walks in that direction and sees the cafe. He walks in while everyone is fighting around him but he doesnt care and just walks unharmed through all the mess. He walks in but no one is inside to give him food. Repeater is ignored of waiting walks to the kitchen and starts to make his own food.

He takes the food and walks away but he leaves some money for the owner
He walks outside sits down on a bench and watches everyone fight like its a tv show
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:30 am

Ryou slowly awakens to the presense of the two girls bonded by armylite tail. "Welcome to my world. Armylite was only supposed to retrieve the one girl. But this may work better in my favor." Ryou approaches Selena. "How would like to join me and become a valuable pawn in my army. But if you refuse I feed this girl to the darkness and have my pets do whatever they want to her. So choose wisely."
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 9:07 am

*selena begins to hear a mans voice in the void, as she starts to wake up in a hazy way, feeling herself wrapped around a tail and anna beside her. she hears the mans request, and with a pissy mood she answers* oh go fuck urself.... *as she cringes in pain*
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 9:22 am

Anna grabs Selena's shoulder
"Are you alright my love? What is wrong? "
She hold selena
"who are you talking to?"
Anna loos around her with her weapon drawn
I think to myself that it isnt safe anymore here but it never was in the shadowrealm
sio i open a portal to my world. I lift Selena up and walks through the portal and closes theportal close after i did walk through itwith Selena in my arms
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:05 am

Ryou opens a portal and appears I front of the two girls. "Do you think you can escape from me?" Ryou aura starts to emit and form into a small ball. "Release her or I'll have to kill you."
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:09 am

anna...dont fight him *she points at the surrounding area* this is not your world...it is the reverse version of your world...we are not in our realm anymore...*she shivers in fear*
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:15 am

Anna is shocked but does not show any fear. "I wont let you go Selena i promised you no one would hurt you so no one will i cant let yyou go and yes this is my world i recognize it really well. I am stronger then yuo think sis i know how to telepor away fromthe shadow realm it isnt the first time i have been there and i LOVE you i wont let you go" Anna starts to cry and hold Selena close to her heart

"You wont and ant take her from me"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:24 am

"Very well... You leave me no choice. Avatar!" The wicked Avatar slowly forms itself from a orb of complete darkness into a sythe emitting the same aura as Ryou. "Girl allow me to show you the death of your beloved." Ryou gives a evil grin.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:28 am

Anna grabs Selena and run away
"he wont take you from me Selena "
Anna runs with her high speed away from Ryou

Anna opens a another portal and goes through that one and esapes from the shadow realm.
"Selena you may think i am weak bu ti am stronger then you think and i did escape from the shadow realm before i know how to do it"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:33 am

Ryou opens and walks through a portal. Suddenly appearing behind Anna and Selena. "If your so strong then why are you running from me instead of fighting. I would love to consume you and that power of yours."
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:40 am

stay away from her...! *selena turns around and makes a barrier around anna and herself* my dolchite barrrier wont fade if im still breathing! *she intensifies the strength.* anna quit opening portals. your gona end up getting lost in his realm. he can close them whenever he wants....his darkness knows no bound...but i will not let him harm you!
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:47 am

Keep up the barrier Selena .
Anna contacts selena and she kisses her. By doing this Anna gives selena mre enrgy to keep up the barrier. I love you Selena and no one will ever harm you eather. Anna keeps kissing Selena with huge amont of energy and the energy Anna has is so much that its enough to hold up the barrier for months maby years
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:52 am

"Do you not understand where you are at?! This is my realm I control everything here!" Ryou takes all of the darkness in the shadow realm. Compacting it into a strong force. Slamming it onto the barrier... Slowly crushing the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:22 pm

annoying little monster -sits down on a tree while looks around after beats some of the creatures that come to earth for the key- hmmm when this will end and i wonder who will be the new god or we should just do something to make horakhty live longer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next