North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)

Go down 
+9
Kaiser
(RPFC) Shiki
INUZIRO
Runzy
repeater
Tiger9866
[finalpain]Alpha
Professor Banner
Hero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 am

First topic message reminder :

EVENT

INTRO:
Hey wasup momma inuz here with a new RP, straight of the chrome dome, you know what i mean....homes... oh gosh i suck at rapping but meh...im decent at this though. anyways. im comin' at ya with this New RP that will probably break every 4th wall, border and everything that you can think of all in one.

Rules:
Besides the NA rules of engagement.... this is
DONT SPEAK OF IT:
, NO rules except for the rules we just stated, that means everything goes everyting happens everything can occure. nuff said.

the entire universe, and all dimensions connected to it.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 Tumblr_static_large

PLOT:
alright so this time around, goddess horakhty is ready to disappear from existense and as the creator of everything and all, she is determined to give he/she/it who is worthy, the crouwn to become the new ruler of all things. as her favorite planet was and forever will be "earth" she has made plans to make that planet the final battleground for all to decided, for only one can stand above the rest as the strongest and become the new ruler. as such, nobody is friends here, and anyone can get their back stabbed. ALL POWERS ARE UNLOCKED, meaning the rules are completely broken, and as such, we can all use GOD MODE, or watever you kids call it these days.

ENEMIES:
everyone you know and love, everyone you see, even yoruself, for those who seek true power will become greedy, and will want it all for themselves. monsters, of all shapes and sizes will come swarming earth, for everyone wants  a chance at being the new GOD/GODDESS

STORY
as she stared intently at the growth of planet earth, and observed the other realms very closely, Horakhty felt it was time to choose a new leader to rule amongst all, for she knew it was her time to leave  and become part of an ever going history.
--
Horakhty: earth....such a primitive place, yet so much potential, no matter what it is under, they always rise to the occasion, i believe with that message of confidence and hope, all realms and worlds alike should be willing to fight for the "NEW ERA" crown right there.
--
she waved her hand and all realms and worlds alike warped in an instane all together forming a new mega "SOLAR" system with the sun being Horakhty herself. as she did so, she spoke for all to hear her, no matter how far and no matter how deep of sleep anyone was, even the dead heard her speak.
--
Horakhty: this is your creator speaking, as such i will keep this brief, you have all been connected together to form a new system, and at the center lays  planet called "earth" in this planet i have hidden a card called "NEW ERA", and that card when found by the chosen one, will give the bearer the power over all things, living dead, past present and future. as i will perish with the passing of history and a NEW ERA will arise, giving birth to your new ruler. it will take one who is brave, strong, and intellectual enough wth such leadership to follow through and find this card. for i have hidden it were only those who seek truth and justice will find it. as such, i bid you all farewell my children, and best of luck for all of you....
--
The signal cut off and the worlds kept going, some brushed it off as a hallucination but many began to prepare to embark to a new journey on earth.
--
EARTH> PRESENT DAY-

After north academy heard the news the gang new that their world will be introuble soon if this was a real message, and they were getting ready to find the card before anyone else could, but where could it be?

Relic/treasure:
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 Ne10
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:17 pm

*selena turns around in dismay, alarmed at what she is seeing, with all the anger she had in her heart for anna leaving her she turned it into worry, and she feared for her loves life* LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH! *selenas crest began to glow a vibrant pink and she screamed in terror and anger, as BLS saw that his body began to glow..and he looked at his hands, as selena's entire life flashed before his eyes and his life flashed before her*

[SYNERGY....RESONATED.....DNA DIGIVOLUTION ACTIVATED...]
*in an instant BLS was warped into her crest as she ran towards anna and the light flashed so vibrantly her father paused the chase, as the flash dimmed from 2 only one warrior stood tall next to anna in a pink gold and blue armor*

B.L.Selena: Are you ok? (dual voiced), i almost lost you there... *sheathing its sword the new warrior stood strong with the force of Horakhty herself in its blade* Love and Courage....this is Horakhty, this is our Creator....now be banished....or i will seize your existance from ever being so.

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 7563603930_bfb9268cb0
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Ryou slowly awakens from his sleep. Looking towards earth from his throne. Then Ryou looks back at Ven. Emitting all of his malicious aura.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 Wbul1Bd
"All of my powers have finally come back to me. But now I sense as though I have lost a valuable servant. I no longer sense the darkness I placed in him anymore. My love, explain this to me. Why have you failed your mission to me? I trusted you to retrieve the girl for me."
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:02 pm

ven: my lord...i...i...well things got complicated..the girl....she possesses horakhty's light? we had no chance...but my lord...my snakes are still after her friends...if we...if you just give me time my lord...ill take them hostage...please my lord. please! *she begs with her head down and her hands on his feet*
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Ryou walks towards Ven off of the ground. "My dear love..." Ven suddenly falls back as Ryou grabs her with his arm while holding her heart in front of her. "You leave me with no other choice. I can't afford you to disappoint me again... But for your work I will let you live on forever inside of me." Ryou then begins to eat Ven heart in front of the he cold dieing body. Then Absorbing her body into himself. An then a strong sense of power starts leaking out of him. So strong that it was felt by every human from the shadow realm. The leaking powers started to consumed Ryou transforming him into a dark knight.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 20130901022324!FF_XIV_Odin_Artwork
Ryou then slashing forth a portal open with his sword riding his horse into the portal and appearing above the academy. "I shall let you all know true fear!"
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:33 pm

*B.L.Selena's heart beated strongly with a thump, as she gazed her eyes to the side and saw the dark knight standing over the rubble that the acad now was, as she did so, the grim reaper began reaching toward his daughter but with a wave of selena's hand he was warped into a gem that anna now held in her hands*

BLSelena: do what you must with him, but we have a bigger issue at hand.

---------------
all the fighting aleins and archtypes surrounded the dark knight, as they knew he was the biggest threat and they banded together as a united legion to take him down, as the roared and attacked together.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 pm

"Fools." Ryou unleashes a wide dark void from under his dark horse sucking up all of the aliens and archetypes putting them into a different dimension absorbing there strength from within the different dimension. Ryou horses eyes grow bright red. Targeting onto B.L.Selena and Ryou unleashes a dark slash with his sword continuing through the air towards B.L.Selena. "My sword shall guide you to the dark abyss..."
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:57 pm

NO! *as selena saw it coming, she warped her and anna into safety, where Yami was, but it seems she was not unscathed for her back was singed by the dark attack* GAH! *Coughing in pain she lays flat on the ground* YAMI, you must use the card BLS gave onto you before he begot his darkness....the pass to horakhty with your key....both combined will make one the new god of creation. *she faints after giving such information to her friends*

as that unfolded a mysterious being neither dark nor light, as teh weilder of all holy items, and the great one himself, as the darkness would split around him and nothing would touch him, he spoke softly towards Ryou.

Ma'at: so you desire....to become the new creator....
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:04 pm

"I shall become the god of this world. Everything will be consumed by my darkness and hatred. No one shall get in my way." Ryou slowly steps of the horse walking in the air as though there was a platform. "Now what business do you have with me?"
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Ma'at: I am the documental proof, the embodiment of past present and future , and for those I see worthy to become our new creator, I bestow upon them a new millennium item *as he spoke a golden glove was formed from dust around him and hovered in between both him and ryou* this is the millennium gauntlet, it is yours to wield, as he spoke he faded away with his last words being * let your inner self be released...*
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 Vincent_Gauntlet_by_Azmal
(with the millenium symbol on the middle of the hand)

Last edited by INUZIRO on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:46 am

Anna was shocked about all what happened. I look at the gem in my hand. I see my dad in it. Heseems to be calm and notices Selena is down for a while. Anna notices it too. I throw the gem aside and run to selena. I kneel. Then i scream at Yami that he has to do what he has to do now!!.

Yami struggles but Anna forces him to do it. He finaly admits it and shows the key. Anna quickly snatches it out of his hand and does what Selena requested.

Meanwhile the gem begins to blow andit starts to break. Out of it appears her dad again.
Anna combindes the key and th e card and the sign. Then suddenly something happened.

After that did happen her Dad sneaked up behind her and attacks her with his weapon. "No one takes something from the grim reaper. i always get what i want!!!. " He then teleports himself and Anna to the underwold where he did put her in a cage.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:02 am

*selena cringed in fear of what was going to happen next, as she fainted groaning her friends name in worry* anna....no...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:28 am

Ryou then grabbed onto the millennium gauntlet and puts it on. Suddenly he starts to lose control of his body. "Damn, I can't control myself anymore..." As Ryou struggles his powers began to leak in the the world. Covering the world in darkness. Changing Ryou form without his will into the ultimate terror.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 Ultima_Weapon_XIV
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:26 am

Anna is captured and watches how Selena is in danger. I watch and try to get out but nothing helps. Suddenly her dad comes to visit her. He asks me if i want to go back to Selena and i tell him i really want to. I get hoope and he asks me to come with him. He grabs Anna and Teleports infront of Selena. He let Anna go to Selena

I stand infront of her her still not beliving i am here
Anna opens her arms and her cheecks get wet of the tears
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:54 am

I still dont know what this is..
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:22 am

selena was relieved, but knew that she had little time in this world because the darkness was corroding her body. but with that she was worried about her friends....and spoke.

Selena: guys, we are going to face the greatest evil we have ever faced, but do not worry, for the light will guide us. we shall be victorious in the name of our Late Creator, and we will not perish at the hands of darkness!, let us stand *cough cough, she stands while trying to keep stable* and fight...till our last breath! *as she spoke a spirit appeared next to them, Ma'at (the equalizing god)*

Ma'at: interesting speech, now here where the final battle shall take place? heh, seems preferable i believe
selena: what is it that you want?*grabbing her blade believing he is evil*
Ma'at: calm down my dolchite princess, i do not bear an evil intent in my heart. nor a good one.
selena: if you will not help my cause then be gone!
Ma'at: oh but i need the young woman who is standing beside you to recieve this seeing as she has the Creation gem already synthesized, here! *he reached his hand towards anna and dust particles arround him swarmed inbetween both of them as a gold scythe stood infront of them, and everyone was on their guard ready to defend themselves* oh goodness! you all seem to be revved up, but this gift is from me to you young one, for if you defeat this dark ruler, you will be come the new creator.
selenea: and what will that scythe do!?
Ma'at: it is the millenium scythe....forged by a person's own will before me. i have no clue what it can do...i only bestow them upon their owners. i must be going now.*he fades instantly*
Selena: whata..wait!...*the scythe fell on anna's hands suprisingly light, and it seemed ready for combat, surging her with energy*
(if u wanna evolve anna you can, lol or stay the same, up to u)

SCYTHE:
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 Golddeathscythe_zps4eb04815
(millenium symbol in the middle though)
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:03 am

Anna's dad smiled and grabbed the Scythle just before is fell in my hands. He laughs evil. "I knoew something would happen and i am glad i returned Anna. Now its time to say goodbye forever Anna you will die and i will now take what keeps you breathing from you. I will now collect your soul"

Anna is shocked and cant move she doesnt know what to do
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:12 am

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*as the scythe swung down on anna, BLSelena warped and switched places with anna and her body was sliced from shoulder to thigh...being cut into two pieces as the light in her eyes blackened and she hit the ground...spewing dolchite matter as her B.L armor rotted away from her body* no....
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:39 am

Anna watches in shock how she lays on the floor. Im in shock. I fall on my knees and hold selena in my hands. "why did you do that" Tears fall on the ground. I look at her "dont leave me noo dont leave me"

Selena fades away and Anna loses control of herself. I grab her and hold her close and keep kissing her dead body. I then grab my own sword. I stab myself alot of times in my chest. "why cnt i die!!! WHY!!!"

I cry grab my sword and stab myself in my head. I scream out the pain but it all is the pain i have in my heart. Her father laughs while he watches her daughter in pain. Still she doesnt die. I crawl at Selena s dead body. She watches how the Love cards disapear ad gets burned. Anna strys to grab them but it doesnt work and her hands only turn ot to get burned.

Father : Calm down Anna that idiot deserved it jumping imfront while knowing you cant die ahahha. Its so funny.

Her body then suddenly regenerates like she never hurted herself or got hurt.

"You killed her !!!!"
Yes so i can let you suffer and get stronger.
"Please kill me "
No i like to ee you like thisand i will become he new creator and eveyone will have pain like you have for internety.
"I will stop you for Selena "

I grab selena's dead body and walk away

Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:10 am

Ryou having lose all control of his body and his new form. He sense a darkness unlike his in the cafe where he visited. "Must... Destroy... Threat...."Ryou having a hard time trying to keep his thoughts in order to keep sane. Ryou then rushed to the cafe with his eyes burning red with destruction in his sites. "Will... Destroy... World...."
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:54 am

Ana sloly gets to her senses or not. Her anger takes over and she throws Selena away with tears on her cheecks. "WHY DID YOU JUMP INFRONYT OF ME !!!! YOU KNOW I CANT DIE!!!! YOU ARE THE ONLY REASON I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!"

Then i run to her dead body  and kiss her "I am sorry i love you" I walk to a building enter the spleeping room. I lay Selena down in a badand lay next to her acting like she is still alive.

Meanwhille her dead finds Selena s spirit and drags it to hell before she can enter heaven. "I want to thank you for doing that. You hurted nna so much with it that its like a dream comes true. Now i want to enjoy this even more. " The grim reaper sumns chains of hell and they capture Selena. He summons a window and let Selena watch how much Anna is hurt by losing her.
Whie he let her watch and hurt her heart he orders someof his man to hurt her physicaly too.

He laughs "HAHAHAHA you broke her will to do everything ahahahdo tyuo see that. Its so funny to watch. Oh and dont think you can escape the chains block any powers you have. You are power leess . The world will get destroyed. You broke this girls heart by taking everything from her.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:57 pm

*selena in spirit formed finds her self chained in the midst of hell asking herself why is she here, dazed, but all she sees is anna's tears and her sorrow* anna...ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP CRYING! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reaper: she cant hear you...heeheeeheee
*Selena struggles to find it in her heart the small dim light in her crest. her spirit energy shines deep*
sele: if she cant hear me, then she will feel me. and she will wake up, for i know this darkness that iss approaching her will obliterate her. i will not allow it so! *selena prays, she chants the madolche arts* DULCHE! TRANSMIGRA! APOCALYPSIS!, *her body began forming and with a loud shout of her final word anna felt it in her heart that her beloveds soul was in her reach* I AM NOT GONE! BUT U MUST LIVE! YOU MUST LIVE AND FIND ME! ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reaper: QUIET! *he swiped the scythed and disconnected anna's resonating soul with selenas*
selenaL: no...she will not give up, i know she will find a way.
reaper: bwaahhahaha...im finally going to become the bringer of life as well as the giver of death! and a NEW ERA WILL SUCCUMB THIS WORLD!
selena: this...this cant be....
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Reaper: ahahha yes Selena it is true and everyoen will suffer and have pain. I will destroy heaven and take their souls too. I would totrture everyoen. Ohh and when they die. Then ijust bring them back to life HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Oh and dont think Anna can beat me. With one snap of my fingers and she dies. aaha. Dont try anything again or she will die and then you wil never see her again.
"

Meanwhile Anna felt Selena in her heart.SHe hears her words. I stand up and open my eyes. I look around and tat the dead body next to me. " It is still night so i go back in bad and sleep only now i dont cry and feel a litltle bit of my spirit back.

Reaper : NOOO NOOO you ruined my favorite program. You will pay for this. He takes the waepon and cuts Selena with it. "you might wont dies beacause your a spiritbut you still feel that pain ahahhaa"
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:07 pm

-finish settling few things on other creature that want to take the key and control the world- geez when this will end it is hard -yawns then sits on a building and opens up a key to a mirror that shows what happened around the world and lets my monster guarding me- hmm it is bored and a little bit interesting of how reaper did this , oh yah ryou seriously going to be insane
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:40 am

Ryou appears in front of the cafe. Unable to control himself he opens a portal up to hell. Then notices the grim reaper. "Threat..... Detected.... Must.... Annihilate..." Ryou then unleashes a explosion from his body with so much power the explosion could be compered to a nuke.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:14 am

The reaper laughs and all creaturs of ell attack him now. He swings with his new gold weapon and attaRyou. "DONT FORCEME TO OBLIDERATE YOU. You cant kill me and you wcant beat them this is my home and this is my kingdom. You cant beat me here. lso you cant teleport me from here ahahahah.
"

The reaper let shoots from the walls and ground chains. Thousands of chains and from all directions he get attacked by the fire of hell. Milis=ons of creatures ttack him. From the ground hands grab Ryou's feet. From above and all directions spirits and demons attack him. The reaper laugh evil. "you should never come here!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next