North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)

Go down 
+9
Kaiser
(RPFC) Shiki
INUZIRO
Runzy
repeater
Tiger9866
[finalpain]Alpha
Professor Banner
Hero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 am

First topic message reminder :

EVENT

INTRO:
Hey wasup momma inuz here with a new RP, straight of the chrome dome, you know what i mean....homes... oh gosh i suck at rapping but meh...im decent at this though. anyways. im comin' at ya with this New RP that will probably break every 4th wall, border and everything that you can think of all in one.

Rules:
Besides the NA rules of engagement.... this is
DONT SPEAK OF IT:
, NO rules except for the rules we just stated, that means everything goes everyting happens everything can occure. nuff said.

the entire universe, and all dimensions connected to it.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 Tumblr_static_large

PLOT:
alright so this time around, goddess horakhty is ready to disappear from existense and as the creator of everything and all, she is determined to give he/she/it who is worthy, the crouwn to become the new ruler of all things. as her favorite planet was and forever will be "earth" she has made plans to make that planet the final battleground for all to decided, for only one can stand above the rest as the strongest and become the new ruler. as such, nobody is friends here, and anyone can get their back stabbed. ALL POWERS ARE UNLOCKED, meaning the rules are completely broken, and as such, we can all use GOD MODE, or watever you kids call it these days.

ENEMIES:
everyone you know and love, everyone you see, even yoruself, for those who seek true power will become greedy, and will want it all for themselves. monsters, of all shapes and sizes will come swarming earth, for everyone wants  a chance at being the new GOD/GODDESS

STORY
as she stared intently at the growth of planet earth, and observed the other realms very closely, Horakhty felt it was time to choose a new leader to rule amongst all, for she knew it was her time to leave  and become part of an ever going history.
--
Horakhty: earth....such a primitive place, yet so much potential, no matter what it is under, they always rise to the occasion, i believe with that message of confidence and hope, all realms and worlds alike should be willing to fight for the "NEW ERA" crown right there.
--
she waved her hand and all realms and worlds alike warped in an instane all together forming a new mega "SOLAR" system with the sun being Horakhty herself. as she did so, she spoke for all to hear her, no matter how far and no matter how deep of sleep anyone was, even the dead heard her speak.
--
Horakhty: this is your creator speaking, as such i will keep this brief, you have all been connected together to form a new system, and at the center lays  planet called "earth" in this planet i have hidden a card called "NEW ERA", and that card when found by the chosen one, will give the bearer the power over all things, living dead, past present and future. as i will perish with the passing of history and a NEW ERA will arise, giving birth to your new ruler. it will take one who is brave, strong, and intellectual enough wth such leadership to follow through and find this card. for i have hidden it were only those who seek truth and justice will find it. as such, i bid you all farewell my children, and best of luck for all of you....
--
The signal cut off and the worlds kept going, some brushed it off as a hallucination but many began to prepare to embark to a new journey on earth.
--
EARTH> PRESENT DAY-

After north academy heard the news the gang new that their world will be introuble soon if this was a real message, and they were getting ready to find the card before anyone else could, but where could it be?

Relic/treasure:
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 Ne10
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

AuthorMessage
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:53 am

yami:We shall settle this.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Gasp! *selena falls back as the coffee mug breaks into pieces on the floor beside her, she felt the immense power the individual was emitting and it brought up her deepest darkest fears through a vision in her eyes.* no...this cant be... *in her vision her father KING TREZ LECHE came back to the kingdom to devour all other dolchites in a fell sweep, and he laughed as he carried the head of her severed mother around like a trophy* no....no....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *she faints in real life, stuck in this illusionary world of darkness*
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Anna hears a scream from selena and a breaking mug.
She runs to where Selena is.
I see her laying on the ground and run to her. I fall on my knees and a tear appears.
'Selena wake up, wake up please. ' I kiss her cheeck

I look at the visitor
Immidiantly feels his darkness and pressure.
She looks at him. "Ohh its you, i see you escape
Nice try to hide yourself. I hopes it wasnt you and that i was wrong
it was foolish of me but you wont take her from me. Its a pityy you didnt roth away in your prison. Now get out of here'

She holds Selen against her chest
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Ryou give off a dark laughter, "Poor girl... I have no intention on taking her from you. In fact it the very opposite. Sense the fear in her that she holds done in her heart, trying to keep hidden. That is darkness and one day it will completely consume her and once it does she will join me and become a very valuable asset." Ryou heads for the door. "But for now I let that darkness grow within her. For its not yet time to unleash. So I'll be taking my leave for today." As Ryou walks out the door he gives the girl a cold and heartless stare while releasing a large amount of his aura. "One last thing, let me introduce myself. My name is Ryou and you it would be in your best interest to not forget that name."
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Anna stands up. SHe holds Selena in her hands.
Ryou i know it is you who else would have aura. I know who you aree really well.
I hearsd you were beaten up and locked away by Horakhty. You were defeated before.
Its time to do that again but now is not right indeed. We wil fight another time.
You are wrong about my love. She will not be consumed and wont join forces with you.
She belongs to me only and you will see that our Love will help us get through all this.
Now stop using her powers against her. Free her from the aura and the slumber she is in.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:13 pm

*the visions began collapsing and she felt so dull! as an empty shell* who???am I?... What am I?.... *as she asked herself these question her hand began to glow! she stared intently at the power surging through her arm. As she paid closer attention it was the angel Anna card she had received earlier, it filled her with warmth so strong it began to burn her inside as she screamed* Anna!!!!!!!!!!!! * the card formed an hand and from it an arm and from it Anna,  as Anna held her in her arms Selena cried and the visions stopped manifesting* don't leave me...no... *still crying she held Anna close and traumatized from the event she fell asleep for a bit, but this time a sense of relief could be seen on her face*
----------

As the mystery man walked out a new threat appeared infront of him, the chaos kingdom arrived as black luster solder swooped in pushing ryou back riding chaos end dragon and 2 chaos sorceres riding light and darkness dragons stood by.
BLS: ryou we have come for you, your crimes against horakhty the great will never be dispersed and as such you are for eternity to slumber. We have arrived in the name of her greatness to rid you from this realm once more!
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Anna keeps holding Selena and there is relieve on her face seeing she is alright
Then some tears drup on Selena's Cheecks. It were tears of happenis.
'Dont worry i will never ever leave you alone again. From now on i will stick whit you and always be close to protect and love you. I am sorry i was too late i could have stopped him and protect you. I am sorry i was not there for you while you were asleep. I will try to let never happen that again. You are safe now. '

Selena fals asleep but this time it is not a nightmare. Anna notices that because of her face looks calm and the smile on her face. Anna carries her to a bedroom in the cafe, She leaves some guurds with Selena to look over her. Anna then walks into the kitchen and makes food for herself because she has to eat. She quickly eats a few pancakes, They taste really good and Anna enjoys eating them. She then walked to Alpha and Yami. She gives him some pancaces too and something to drink,

'Here you go Yami and Alpha i hope it willtaste good' Smiles
She then walks back upstairs to Selena and takes a vew wine bottles with her.
She entrs the room and closes the door behind her. Anna sits down next to selena. She keeps looking after here while she drinks the wine. Afther a vew hours Anna starts to get drunk and tired. SHe gets totally drunk. She is almost no longer ablle to walk so she sits on the bed. Anna takes of her clothes. Puts aside the blanket and lays next to Selena. I take the blanket and lay it over me and Selena.
I whisper in your ear: I am here now rest yiou are safe now.

Anna holds selena in her arms like a shield and falls asleep
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:46 pm

"Figured... Right when I started to enjoy myself. You guys always have to come and ruin my fun and you know that really pisses me off." Ryou starts emitting his aura and then summons fiendish chains to appear from a different dimension binding the chaos kingdom's knights. Ryou starts laughing maniacally and raises his left hand in the air and a seal starts to glow brightly from his left hand, "I offer these sacrifices to you, spawn of darkness... Grant me the strength to banish my foes from existence! Come forth my Wicked God... Eraser!" The street becomes covered in darkness and then red eyes brightly glowing through the darkness. "Now eat my beast!"
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:23 pm

-smirks while looks what going on with ryou and the BLS with his army- BLS will lose this time -plays with 2 small orbs of black ice and black flame- hehe this is fun to know things but i wonder if yami and the others know where is the place to put the key at it's place
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:44 pm

BLS: Curses! since when did you recieve such foul power! you wreched monster! gah!
the BLS and Chaos monsters all were swallowed whole into the eraser as it spawned infront of ryou with such tremendous force, it would have taken a dozen of the most powerful of dark mages to even restrain it let alone control it, and here Ryou was commanding such beast*
ERASER: GRAH!!!!
-----
*from a distance a lance fell right through the eraser and it was sealed and transfered into the lance making a dragon marking on it* HALT!.... my men were easily vanquished but they will not die in vein
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Evening Twilight: this is not over not by a long shot!
#Entering the Holy Trinity

-Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Evening Twilight
-Shinato, King of a Higher Plane
-Chaos End Ruler -Ruler of the Beginning and the End

shinato: goodness my lord, you go way overboard, that lance could have sealed this planet if used incorrectly.
end ruler: ..... it exist....to die...to be reborn...and die again...
luster: dude..chaos...make some sense for once in your life..
end ruler: what.....is...life....
shinato: you broke em again...
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:46 am

Yami:Well bring it on!
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:21 am

( Nick your post makes no sense you are not attacked. You are just in the cafe andd oinfront of you lay some panceces. ahahha or were you planning on attacking som pancaces O.O )

Anna holds Selena while they are both sleeping. Slowly and starts to wake up.
She opens her eyes and looks at Selena. In her mind Anna is like under a spell. All she thiks at the moment is how beatifull Selena is and that she loves her. Anna picks herself togethrand gets out of bed.
I put on mt clothes, kiss Selena on her cheeck nd walk downstairs to make some breakfast.

Anna makes the breakfast ready for Alpha and Yami and leaves it where they will easily notice it.
Then I walk back to the kitchen and mke myself some breakfast and for Selena. Anna already eats her part and then returns to her room. I lay the breakfast of Selena on the little closet next to the bed.

I kneel next to th e bed and keep watching over her
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:53 am

-looks at BLS , CED and shinato- such a good joker with a pretty well power within them but is it enough to handle ryou the dark lord or even better from that but luckily they will never know that i'm also existed at here -puts on headphone and hears a song while looking at they start to fight when they are ready-
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 4:05 am

(I'm tryna keep up spanna Razz)

Ryou what do you want with the universe?
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:30 am

-just hears a song as my right eye's pupil changed to blue and the other to red while looks at ryou , BLS , CED , shinato and ryou as i see their aura come out from their body and saw they move clearly- hehe this is fun
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:50 am

"That not nice sealing up someones pet..." Ryou looks intently at Envoy of the Beginning. "Let me give you a little lesson, In ancient times when a great evil threaten the earth. To someone a power able to destroy this evil it took the power of three of the Egyptian Gods to summon Horakhty. Now for me I also control the same powers as my sister and now thanks to the leave of my sister. I am slowly getting back powers. Enough to keep my control over... The Trinity of Darkness!" Ryou aura started to grow and consume the street. Transforming and corrupting everything it touches. "From the darkness arises a nightmare never seen before... A creature whose darkness blinds even the holiest light... Come forth my second wicked God! Dreadroot!" A beast enormous and unlike anything seen before rises from the ground. "Be consumed by the darkness!"
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:32 am

*See's the beast* Oh my lod!! There's another God?!
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:09 pm

BLS: be not afraid! for the light of horakhty shines upon us yet! we have our own trump cards! Men!
Shinato: Exodd, Master of the guard! come forth!
BLS: Exodius, the ultimate forbidden one come forth!
CER: rise from the future....to the past from whence you lived, to now be born again from death....Exodia...Necross....

The 3 forms of the Original One stood before Dead Root with the holy light of glory they shined their might over it as it staggered back in awe.

BLS: Our Lords might is stronger than you percieve! she is not dead yet!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:32 pm

"Hahaha! You they have the power of a god!" Ryou eyes start to glow with blood lust. "I will devour this world you along with it." Ryou holds out his hand and release a black orb as small of a pebble. "This is the incarnation of my Darkness... Now Dark Abyss, bring forth the void whose power is greater than all! Arise my Wicked Avatar!" The small orbs slower goes and consumes Dreadroot as Dreadroot cries out in pain... The Wicked Avatar then grew to the size of Dreadroot and started to slowly move toward Envoy of the Beginning and his army consuming everything in its path in area. Ryou then laugh maniacally "This is true power! True Darkness!" The Wicked avatar then slowly started to consume the three exodias.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Yami:Hm my other gods shall rip him apart!!*Summons Slifer and Obelisk*Now my Gods strike him down!!
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:04 am

*Uses Magical Cylinder*
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:28 am

-actives dark-imprisoning and light-imprisoning mirror as it nullify the dark and light power then leave the field immediately after active both of the card and search a place where i can watch this perfectly- hehe sometimes it is fun to disturb
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:33 am

*the activation of non-divine creatures were all negarted, the mirrors shattered, the cylindrer evaporated..and as the exodias used a triforce attack to counter the avatar they were all consumed and so was shinato and CER, the sole surviver was a wounded BLS, laying on the ground ripped in half from the waist down, all he could do was watch in despair as the darkness had consume the Holy Trinity like a childsgame* my lord, we have failed.... *Cough* this cant be, how could this....*he coughs up blood as he laid dying there in his puddle of blood, but from his blood a seeming light arose from him and flew into the cafe falling as a blank card in the hands of Yami*

------
from behind Ryou a dark shadow arose from his own wrapping around his neck but it was not anything dangerous, the deity herself, venominaga wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 1252993845132_f
venomi: my lord, i've missed you so, welcome back, as always i am here to serve you my love.* she inhaled the scent of his darkness climaxing in a sigh* i shall accompany you.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:01 pm

"It good to see you again venominaga. I'm guessing the sight of my Avatar brought you out. Listen I have a job for you. There a cafe relatively close from here, Investigate it while I get some answer out of Envoy for information on the relic before he dies and keep me updated. If you do this well I'll reward you with a prize. To become my queen, the goddess of this world when I retrieve the relic and become god of this world." venominaga releases her grip on Ryou and slithers back into Ryou shadow. Ryou then walks towards the dieing Envoy. "Now for you.Tell me everything you know about the relic and it's location or..." The Wicked avatar moves towards Ryou returning to the size of a pebble and gets absorbs by Ryou. The power of everything The Wicked Avatar starts to flow though his body. "My first target will be the kingdom!"
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:19 pm

ven
ominaga: i will please you my lord....as you wish. *she sends a signal to all reptiles around the area, and begins to spy on the members in the cafe' with geckos posted in crevices and small cracks around the interior.*
BLS: i will not speak! i would die before telling you where the kingdom lies! *he coughs again in fatal pain*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next