North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)

Go down 
+9
Kaiser
(RPFC) Shiki
INUZIRO
Runzy
repeater
Tiger9866
[finalpain]Alpha
Professor Banner
Hero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 am

First topic message reminder :

EVENT

INTRO:
Hey wasup momma inuz here with a new RP, straight of the chrome dome, you know what i mean....homes... oh gosh i suck at rapping but meh...im decent at this though. anyways. im comin' at ya with this New RP that will probably break every 4th wall, border and everything that you can think of all in one.

Rules:
Besides the NA rules of engagement.... this is
DONT SPEAK OF IT:
, NO rules except for the rules we just stated, that means everything goes everyting happens everything can occure. nuff said.

the entire universe, and all dimensions connected to it.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 Tumblr_static_large

PLOT:
alright so this time around, goddess horakhty is ready to disappear from existense and as the creator of everything and all, she is determined to give he/she/it who is worthy, the crouwn to become the new ruler of all things. as her favorite planet was and forever will be "earth" she has made plans to make that planet the final battleground for all to decided, for only one can stand above the rest as the strongest and become the new ruler. as such, nobody is friends here, and anyone can get their back stabbed. ALL POWERS ARE UNLOCKED, meaning the rules are completely broken, and as such, we can all use GOD MODE, or watever you kids call it these days.

ENEMIES:
everyone you know and love, everyone you see, even yoruself, for those who seek true power will become greedy, and will want it all for themselves. monsters, of all shapes and sizes will come swarming earth, for everyone wants  a chance at being the new GOD/GODDESS

STORY
as she stared intently at the growth of planet earth, and observed the other realms very closely, Horakhty felt it was time to choose a new leader to rule amongst all, for she knew it was her time to leave  and become part of an ever going history.
--
Horakhty: earth....such a primitive place, yet so much potential, no matter what it is under, they always rise to the occasion, i believe with that message of confidence and hope, all realms and worlds alike should be willing to fight for the "NEW ERA" crown right there.
--
she waved her hand and all realms and worlds alike warped in an instane all together forming a new mega "SOLAR" system with the sun being Horakhty herself. as she did so, she spoke for all to hear her, no matter how far and no matter how deep of sleep anyone was, even the dead heard her speak.
--
Horakhty: this is your creator speaking, as such i will keep this brief, you have all been connected together to form a new system, and at the center lays  planet called "earth" in this planet i have hidden a card called "NEW ERA", and that card when found by the chosen one, will give the bearer the power over all things, living dead, past present and future. as i will perish with the passing of history and a NEW ERA will arise, giving birth to your new ruler. it will take one who is brave, strong, and intellectual enough wth such leadership to follow through and find this card. for i have hidden it were only those who seek truth and justice will find it. as such, i bid you all farewell my children, and best of luck for all of you....
--
The signal cut off and the worlds kept going, some brushed it off as a hallucination but many began to prepare to embark to a new journey on earth.
--
EARTH> PRESENT DAY-

After north academy heard the news the gang new that their world will be introuble soon if this was a real message, and they were getting ready to find the card before anyone else could, but where could it be?

Relic/treasure:
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 Ne10
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:37 pm

Anna laughs "a little suprise for you this girl always has a new plan your so foolish that i would fall for that trick so easy. I was hoping yo should let me get close so i can do this " Anna screams out of anger anger opens her mouth and schoots a cero out of her mouth. This time bigger and stronger then the easy and weak one from my finger.

Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:39 pm

*as selena's prayers reached the armor, the sword being consumed by arm' began to glow. it flooded him with light and began deminishing his dark core, as the memories of BLS began flooding into Arm' again*
selena: I PRAY I PRAY THOU SHALL NOT HARM MY BELOVEDS!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:56 pm

A bright light starts to shine out of Arm chest nullifying the cero. Breaking an opening in his chest a mysterious flash break through Arm's chest and appearing in front of Anna and Selena. "So this is the new power I have achieved." BLS appears with a different appearance. "You can now call me Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the evening Twilight. And I have you two to thinks for my revival. I shall carry on your will as I'm now in your debt for saving my life and making me release both sides of me" As BLS talks to the girls Arm comes rushing at all three of them about to unleash a power blast.

Arm: "We will all die together!"

"You are nothing but a shadow of myself." BLS then leap though the air slashing Arm into pieces. "Stay where you belong... In my memories." BLS says as Arm disintegrate from existence.

Arm says with his dying breath. "I curse you all..."

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 Black%252520Luster%252520Soldier%252520-%252520Envoy%252520of%252520the%252520Evening%252520Twilight
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Venominagas snakes came slithering into the dark lords palace giving her the bad news....

Ven: that fool! how could he have been so stupid! ugh! my lord cannot know about this failure!
*she desperately began making plans for a new attack*
----------------
as Team Anna celebrated, NA was being invaded by other aliens looking for the "KEY"
-all HEROS
-Worms
-Dragon Rulers
-Archfiends

all were converged in the center of the schools battleground in an all out war for the "key"
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:21 pm

(continueing atm)
Back to top Go down
repeater
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
repeater

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:54 am

I stand up from the cough. Walk inside the cafe and he takes a huge bac. He puts all the fiod he finds in the back and walks away. His feelings tell him to walk a direction. After a while he finds Selena, Anna and BLS. He greets them walks at Anna and kisses her cheeck.

Repeater : hahahaaah suprise i finaly kissed a gurl
By the way does it makes you mad Selena ?

I smile put down the bag open it and takes out some of the food idid steal from SeleNa`s cafe and eat it. He also iffers the others some food.

Repeater: i am hungry want some fiood too? I found it somewhere it it really good
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:44 am

(repeater what even? you do know we are far from the acad, and the cafe is next to it, also it was destroyed under arm's first attack, please read before posting)

anna and selena continue their journey with BLS towards the academy.
Back to top Go down
repeater
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
repeater

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:55 am

( my charactar is a weirdo and i am too hope that makes sense XD still i said i found you all after a while read tha post btw read anna s post you dont know where you are teleported too. Maby you are close to the cafe maby not)

Repeater seems to get ignored and slumbers alone through the woods
His feeling for justice is strong in him and he now wants to get the key too so he can make tha world right and to bing justice victory.

First he has to track down the others.
Back to top Go down
PLivingston
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PLivingston

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:06 am

Repeater runs into Jason Stanford while wandering around the woods. Jason laughs like a maniac then summons Grapha to attack Repeater. Meanwhile Anna, Selena, and BLS dawn across a large gate. 2 dark figures exit the gate, A large Knight in grey armor and a slightly smaller figure wielding a spear. "This is as far as you go" said in unison by both of the figures.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:11 am

repeater wrote:
( my charactar is a weirdo and i am too hope that makes sense XD still i said i found you all after a while read tha post btw read anna s post you dont know where you are teleported too. Maby you are close to the cafe maby not)

Repeater seems to get ignored and slumbers alone through the woods
His feeling for justice is strong in him and he now wants to get the key too so he can make tha world right and to bing justice victory.

First he has to track down the others.
(actually after we dfeated armytile, we could see the acad, as it was were arm' had fallen after runzy smacked em. again. read)
Back to top Go down
BTTF_EchoMainiac
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
BTTF_EchoMainiac

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:37 am

*human form* [broadcast for all to hear] hmmmm.... i smell a war....hello all. name is Brachflächen. i'm a mercenary for hire. my prices are non negotiable and vary apon job. wether its destroying a city, fighting a battle or even simply wiping some memories permanently away. i dont pick sides or care for motives. i only seek a fortune at doing what i do best. if you wish to contact me, you may do in the open or pm keep the fact you hired me a secret. details will be discussed when approached. good day.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:01 am

I suddenly feel i need to go and that i have to do something really important.

Its becoming night and it seems it is time to sleep. I wake up and look at Selena. "I'm sorry but i have to do this"

Whitout leaving any message Anna disapears inn the darknes of the night without getting noticed by no one. I then start running. I run fast without making ny noices. After a few hours i find some elemental heros. I rush in and start fighting them. I draw my sword and wipe them to oblivion without breaking sweat. She screams loud. " AAAAAARRRGHH they are too weak."
Back to top Go down
BTTF_EchoMainiac
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
BTTF_EchoMainiac

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:40 pm

[reaver mode] *approaches anna* hello there, how do you do?
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Anna didnt notice him and runs away back into the darkness. She runs hard away looking for a another opponent maby. She is confused and doesnt know what to do anymore. She runs further through the night with the air through her hair.

Back to top Go down
BTTF_EchoMainiac
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
BTTF_EchoMainiac

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:41 pm

[reaver form] hmmmmmmm.... interesting.... i think i will quietly follow *changes to human form and quietly follows on foot* {wonder what she is after} i think to myself
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 4:00 pm

I notice i am followed so i open a portal walk through it to my own world. I turn around and close the portal and keep looking so no one can get in. I then open in my own world a another portal and get back to earth on a another place far far away. She appears at the ruins of the Cafeof Selena and sits down.

Suddenly behind her appear some Archfiends and they attack anna in her back. She takes a the hits bcause she didnt see them comming. She smirks and laughs. The archfiends take their weapons out of her body. Anna is bleeding everywhere. Still she is alive and they want to attack again.
Anna flashes herself away to avoid a another hit. She turns around and draws her sword.

Anna attacks the and kills them all with joy and without mercy
After she is done she smiles because they were atleasta bit stronger. I sit down and am stilll bleeding. I catch it in a cuup and drink it. Then i lay down on the rocks and falls asleep. Still before she goes to sleep she makes a barrier around her so she is invinsible and no one can see her. Then she rests finally
Back to top Go down
BTTF_EchoMainiac
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
BTTF_EchoMainiac

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 4:42 pm

[humanform] hmmmmm guess i'm not the only with access to portals. and great thing about this world im not restricted to my normal bounds, time to find other company *changes into reaver form and vanishes to somewhere unknown without a trace*
Back to top Go down
CryonixHeat™
CryonixHeat
CryonixHeat
CryonixHeat™

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:48 pm

PK launches universal wide nuke and it explodes killing everyone the end.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:50 pm

(PK first off....your decision to do so thwarts the main story base line, and disrupts all members, and with that being so ur breeching NA's legit policy using the "TROLL" effect)
Back to top Go down
BTTF_EchoMainiac
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
BTTF_EchoMainiac

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:06 am

*Reaver form* [aproaches selena] hello there, how are you?
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:43 am

and who the hell may u be? *selena snickers in a very angrily mood, because of anna's sudden departure, she felt alone, and she felt everything around her angry her for some reason* you know what? frankly i dont care....i got other important matters to tend to...go see yourself away from me...*she turned her back and waved at him as she walked towards her cafe's remaiins*
Back to top Go down
BTTF_EchoMainiac
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
BTTF_EchoMainiac

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:56 am

*reaver* you just might care, im a mercenary for hire. and something seems to trouble you. maybe i can be of service?[follows you toward the cafe's remains]
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:59 am

Anna wakes up earlythat morning and sees Selena pass by. Anna's heart goes like crazy. Her cheeck turn red and she almost cant help herself. She did have nightmares the whole night about her and what could have happened. I notice she is upset about something. I remove the barrier and want to run to selena.

Thn suddenly hands grab my legs and hold me back. Her father appears from infront of her. "No Anna you wont see her agan i have been waiting to split you both nd now i finally can. You go back to our realm and willl stick there for the rest of your life. "

Anna starts to cry and struggles hard. She wants to scream but her death punches her in her face before she can make any noise
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:08 am

BLS followed Selena to the cafe. Then he slowly approaches the unknown person. "I will not let any harm come to either of them. So be careful where you step." Bls continue to follow Selena.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:40 am

Anna looks at Selena and BLS. She struggles harder and starts to cry and beg for mercy. "Please let me go dad please give me a chance please dont hurt me " Without warning she cuts off the arms of her legs and runs away from her dad. She screams a yell for help. Anna gets followed by her dad and he gets closer everysecond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next