North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)

Go down 
+4
[finalpain]Alpha
(RPFC) Shiki
Professor Banner
INUZIRO
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) Empty
PostSubject: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:44 am

!WELCOME BACK!

( HOLY HORAKHTY!!!!! MOMMA IS BACK!!!! , and let me tell you i have missed you guys like an asthmatic misses his pump after a 12 mile marathon and no breathing exercises, BUT ANYWAYS!!!! LETS GET TO IT!...you guys....y'know how much i love my dolches, and hey i even started enjoying H.A.T's to an extent....but not until i met these RIDICULOUS i MEAN WTF'ICULOUS MECHAS called Qliphoths....and im guessing you guys know what they are but if you dont, they are friggin JEWISH DEMON MACHINES!!!! WAT EVEN? So....this week...we are gonna have a special spiritual journey! READY?!!!! I KNOW I AM!!!! WOOH!!!!)

RULES:
SAME AS ALWAYS!, if you guys dont know refer to any of my old EVENTS...but as a NOTICE...i will be allowing OP'ness as much as you guys can,cuz these guys are like friggin GODS so we gonna need imagination like we have never used before, im talking fusing all god cads,all the signer dragon cards, all them xyz numbers cards, all them new pendulum baby bullcrud we got i guess, and even a friggin kuriboh in there for kicks!...just to beat 1 of these things, cuz they gonna keep coming back. PENDULUM SUMMONING = INFINITE SUMMONING! TOOL, APOQ, DISK, GG lol.

TOOL QUOTE:
"System initializing Replica Mode ...
Error: Cannot run C:\sophia\sefiroth.exe
Attempting to run the program from unidentified source.
Run C:\tierra\qliphoth.exe ? <Y/N> ... [Y]
System initializing Automated Mode."

(THIS SHIT WAS TRYING TO SUMMON SEPHIROTH!)
CUE MUSIC!

PLOT: LETS GET REAL....WHO CARES ANYMORE!!!!...but for those geeks that really wanna know... A man nammed Dr. FRANCIS BlOCH who was a jewish scientist at the time was creating this ultra mega new hight tech A.I machine that was going to be the new generations power source, and not only that it was going to be able to run a government system all in its own..this ment civilization for the entire WORLD. YAY NO MORE 3rd world countries!!!!...but it all went wrong.... THE A.I BECAME TO AWARE!!! AND SOON IT FOUND THE INTERNET!!!!!!....and thus the qliphoths were born....now they are ready to conquer our world...for the SAKE that the great doctor gave them....they glitched the system and now their civilization is all for the human extinction!

ENEMIES:
STRICTLY QLIPHOTHS....seriously....i mean sure...you guys want me to throw in some karakuris and stuff ill do so...scraps and what not fine...but these things are gonna be a real pain in the ass as it is.
-TOOL x [infinite] (as long as apoqliphoths live these live, and as long as these live...the others just gonna keep coming lol)
-DISK x3
-ARCHIVE x3
-SHELL x3
-APOQLIPHOTH KILLER x3
[PENDELUM ZONE CANNOT BE DISRUPTED, MEANING YA GOTTA FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO STOP THEM BOOHOO. ALSO! EACH KILLER GAINS 3000 ATK BOOSTS AND LOWERS YOUR MONSTERS BY 1500 JUST FOR THE LULZ, DEAL WIT IT BWAHAHAHAHA]

STORY:

North Academy was just opening up after a period of renovation, and this new high tech stuff was off the chain! but the students all felt an unease since alot has gone down.. months went by and all was well...

student 1: Hey guys lets go duel outside seems like a nice day outside
student 2: dude....ur lame, ima go shower, its like 100 degrees out there
student 3: Zzzzzz
student 1 and 2: BRO! WAKE UP!
student 3: huh?...oh yea....! eclipse wyvern!!!
student 1&2: wut?...lol
student 3: i gotta go check something out on the computer...ill be back guys

as he went to the computer room he sat down and logged in, but it kept giving him an error

[ERROR @echo off
:VIRUS
cd /d C:
md %RANDOM%
cd /d D:
md %RANDOM%
cd /d E:
md %RANDOM%]

student 3: wathe.... "presses enter"

the computer warped and imploded the entire room and the zone became vibrant with an electrical field

c:// -QLIPHOTHS...ON!
(yea student 3 is dead btw just sayin lol)

alarms started to ring as the school began to panic....and all over the radio and T.V the world was being taken over by these insanely huge machines coming out of computer screens like some crazy SYFY HORROR

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!:

(GOOD LUCK GUYS, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT, AND HAVE FUN, ILL BE KEEPING UP, LOVE YOU GUYS! - MOMMA INUZ)

(HERES A TREAT)

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) PR14-EN236-Apoqliphoth-Killer-27279764
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:49 am

*Wakes up* Ergh whats this commotion bout... I can sense a great evil from opposite obelisk dorm... I must be there *teleports*
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:30 pm

COMPUTERS ALL OVER THE SCHOOL KEPT WARPING AND TOOLS JUST KEPT POPPING OUT OF THE ELECTRICAL FIELD.

TOOL: ERROR ERROR!!! VIRUS DETECTED! ERROR!

TOOLS STARTED VAPORIZING THE STUDENTS.... (obviously all the random stand-by'ers)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Anna is walking outside and is taking a nap but then she hears the screaming and sees the monsters and the students running around the school yards

Anna runs to a student and asks whats happenbingbut the student ignores her and runs straight through her she kreps trying but everyone is too scared

some students Anna knows are getting killed but the new enemys
I notice its not safe to hang around so i run away and hide
the qliphoths pass by without noticing me and i take a breath
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:46 pm

*starts running with blood all over myself* this place has really gone down hill. *sees other people dying and hears explosions in the distance* this has to end. *finds a place to take shelter*
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 pm

It seems alpha and Anna took shelter at the same place
Anna notices someone comming into her hiding spot she sees a shadow and jumps on alpha ready to attack but then she notices its alpha her friend

She helps him up and apologizes
Anna: Alpha your bleeding oh no come let me help you
Anna looks at his wounds and uses her powers to heal Alpha
Anna: what happened to you ? and do you maby know where those monsters come from and what is going on?
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:30 pm

no Anna, I don't, and what happened to me is that there was an explosion near me and I got injured. *falls asleep while laying on the ground*
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Anna gets some leaves and lays them onder lpha s head so he can sleep and use the big leaves as a pillow

Anna sits down and watches over alpha and the hiding place
then she remembers that her weapons are still in the school

she sneaks out of the hidin spot and sneaks up to NA
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:57 am

Wut the hell 0.0, i dont know where this is going 0.0
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:00 am

*Teleports over infront of Alphas shelter* So you guys are here? So anna went to get weapons? Thats cool, Im fighting with my fists  afro  Stay here, im going in!
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:44 am

Annasneaks into the school
its quiet and empty like a ghost town
She keeps looking out for the new unknown enemys
She sneaks to her safe lock opens it and preses a button the she gets her sword daggers and a bottle
She closes the safe lock and put on her armor i open the bottle
in the bottle was awhite stuf idt flys up and enters Anna s bodey
she gets a bo0ost and feels her powers in her body she then draws her sword and tests her power
she swipes around her wit a low amount of poewr and the building colapses
Anna jumps out and flys back to Alpha and gets in the cave to look if he is alright
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:49 am

Hmm hey there. I am a guard over here. Due to recent events i was appointed to protect the school. Nice to meet you guys, i am Kazan.

(Im an old man >.>)
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:52 am

Anna draws her sword
Anna:look out oldd man i dont kno wwho you are aor what you want from us but if you try something i will kill you
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:06 am

Hahaha you dont understand! Im here to protect the school. I m from the Sky Fang Arts school. We are trained for special situations. I have been called here by your owner. *Drops his own sword to the floor* I carry this sword around in memory of my student Rauss, he was being taught Sky Fang Arts from me, but he was crazy with power... So i had to kill him. Give this sword, to Alpha, or one fo your friends... He will need it. When he is pure of heart but full of fear... Its techniques will be revealed. The thunder sword is now his.... So what do we do now? Go in? r anything else to do?

(this is my character btw: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNxBQuxiZRDRSVVf4ipmwHZWMpzR6Azm2aA87cqvPannhhSzbAIQ )
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:11 am

Anna lowers her sword
Anna ;I still dont fully trus you andf what do you mean owner ?
no one owns me and what are those sky techniek things yur talking about
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:19 am

Nevermind... The Sky Fang School is an ancient school. Where we learn fighting techniques... There are 2 different types of Sky Fang. Fists arts, the ones i use, and Fang arts which i hardly use but the fang studentts with swords use. These are the techniques i use are these. *Fists of Rage* *Fists of Glory* *Earthshaker* *Sky shaker* *Hyper Blast* *Ultimate Fury* I have one more technique... no one yet has mastered it... It is the secret of the Sky Fang. The user must have a clean mind... Think only of his soul... And him, and his inner self unite... To make the *Sleeping Dragon* Technique. I have somehow learnt it...
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:26 pm

*finally wakes up* hey, what's going on here? Where did that guy come from? *opens my bag and takes out some food* Anyone hungry?
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Anna notices alpha woke up and watches him eat
she walks to him and sits next to him
she gives him a bottle water
Anna: here alpha take this im sure your thirsty
Alpha can i have some food too? do i ask
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Thanks Anna, and sure. *hands Anna some food* I'm your your hungry, btw, who is this guy?
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:29 pm

Anna takes the food and eats it before answering
after she finished eating her food the thanks Alpha

She looks at the man
Anna: that is aold man who seems to be gardian and have special fighting stuf anf he asked me to give you this sword it has powers or something
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:31 pm

*takes the sword* How do you like the food, Anna? *hears explosions in the distance* get down! *covers Anna as there is a close explosion*
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Annd doesnt answer and holds alpha
the ground is shaking and the explosions are getting closer and closer to there hiding spot
Anna gets scared
she grabs alpha
Anna : we need to get out but im so scared
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:37 pm

don't worry Anna, we'll get out safe if your with me. *goes over to the tree as a key pad appears and I type a code in* this is a tree I use when I need my alone time but since we are in danger we need shelter. *elevator appears and I walk in* come on Anna.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Anna struggles but then hears a another explosion that closer she takes alphas hand and hold him and steps in the elwevator

they go down but the elivaor is for just 1 person so its really tight
Anna : couldnt you make the elevator atleast a bit bigger when yuo made this ugh
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:42 pm

well, since you asked, I can adjust the size of people for how many are in it. *adjusts the size of people to 5 so we have more room and aren't squeezed tight* better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) Empty

Back to top Go down

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next