North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)

Go down 
+9
Kaiser
(RPFC) Shiki
INUZIRO
Runzy
repeater
Tiger9866
[finalpain]Alpha
Professor Banner
Hero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 am

First topic message reminder :

EVENT

INTRO:
Hey wasup momma inuz here with a new RP, straight of the chrome dome, you know what i mean....homes... oh gosh i suck at rapping but meh...im decent at this though. anyways. im comin' at ya with this New RP that will probably break every 4th wall, border and everything that you can think of all in one.

Rules:
Besides the NA rules of engagement.... this is
DONT SPEAK OF IT:
, NO rules except for the rules we just stated, that means everything goes everyting happens everything can occure. nuff said.

the entire universe, and all dimensions connected to it.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 Tumblr_static_large

PLOT:
alright so this time around, goddess horakhty is ready to disappear from existense and as the creator of everything and all, she is determined to give he/she/it who is worthy, the crouwn to become the new ruler of all things. as her favorite planet was and forever will be "earth" she has made plans to make that planet the final battleground for all to decided, for only one can stand above the rest as the strongest and become the new ruler. as such, nobody is friends here, and anyone can get their back stabbed. ALL POWERS ARE UNLOCKED, meaning the rules are completely broken, and as such, we can all use GOD MODE, or watever you kids call it these days.

ENEMIES:
everyone you know and love, everyone you see, even yoruself, for those who seek true power will become greedy, and will want it all for themselves. monsters, of all shapes and sizes will come swarming earth, for everyone wants  a chance at being the new GOD/GODDESS

STORY
as she stared intently at the growth of planet earth, and observed the other realms very closely, Horakhty felt it was time to choose a new leader to rule amongst all, for she knew it was her time to leave  and become part of an ever going history.
--
Horakhty: earth....such a primitive place, yet so much potential, no matter what it is under, they always rise to the occasion, i believe with that message of confidence and hope, all realms and worlds alike should be willing to fight for the "NEW ERA" crown right there.
--
she waved her hand and all realms and worlds alike warped in an instane all together forming a new mega "SOLAR" system with the sun being Horakhty herself. as she did so, she spoke for all to hear her, no matter how far and no matter how deep of sleep anyone was, even the dead heard her speak.
--
Horakhty: this is your creator speaking, as such i will keep this brief, you have all been connected together to form a new system, and at the center lays  planet called "earth" in this planet i have hidden a card called "NEW ERA", and that card when found by the chosen one, will give the bearer the power over all things, living dead, past present and future. as i will perish with the passing of history and a NEW ERA will arise, giving birth to your new ruler. it will take one who is brave, strong, and intellectual enough wth such leadership to follow through and find this card. for i have hidden it were only those who seek truth and justice will find it. as such, i bid you all farewell my children, and best of luck for all of you....
--
The signal cut off and the worlds kept going, some brushed it off as a hallucination but many began to prepare to embark to a new journey on earth.
--
EARTH> PRESENT DAY-

After north academy heard the news the gang new that their world will be introuble soon if this was a real message, and they were getting ready to find the card before anyone else could, but where could it be?

Relic/treasure:
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 Ne10
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

AuthorMessage
repeater
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
repeater

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 5:48 am

Repeater finished eating his meal. He feels tyred and bored. People amsd other beinga are still fighting

Repeater: HHHEEEEEEEEEEYYYY STOP IT STOP FIGHTING FOR NOW PLEASE
you alll are soo boring to watch at please quit being so annoying and boring
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 7:22 am

ARM' Continues his rampage, as venominaga watches in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:59 am

Venominaga: bwahahhaa, i guess these pathetic humans are just going to aste away under Arm's destruction.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:23 pm

Anna stops kissing Selena and watcheds at Ryou in the barrier "so what do you want from us disapear now and let us go. The time to battle isnt there yet. Wait a while and i am sure you will enjoy our battle but ahhah then it will be your end. Anyhow you wont let you take her from me. I am not stupid that is why i run. If i lay her down and fight you will sneak up or your servents will and grab her from behinfd an thenn you get what you want. but YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HER

While anna screams that full of love the barrier glows and releases a huge beam around them of light forcing everything back for 500 meters and it takes away all the shadow and takes away the power of the realm they are in. Then suddenly Anna and selena get teleported away to a another place back to earth.

Anna looks together suprised at Selena
"What happend hunny how did i do that?

( the battle right now is to get Inuz and this will make it more a event to see who will get her. You can star hunting and such Wink and yes i am notw out of his realm for real and back in the normal world you have to track us down again )
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Runzy starts to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:11 pm

After the intense light temporarily stopping the darkness and the girls escaping.Ryou pauses in aw and thinks to himself. "Outstanding... She was hiding that kind of power from me. Now I have a better even better reason to break them and there bond." Ryou then sends a message through one of Venominaga snakes. "Return back to the shadow realm. We failed but I learned something even more interesting in return." Ryou then open up a rift in the dimensions and returns to his throne in the shadow realm. As Venominaga and Armylite return to there lords throne room. "My servants... From waking up so suddenly from my deep slumber and using to much power." Ryou pulls up his sleeve showing his body slowly breaking apart. "To prevent the deterioration of this body I will need to sleep and gather more power. In the time being... Venominaga, I'm putting you in charge while I sleep. Spy on that group of fighters. Watch them closely and let them find the key. There for they will lead us to where we much go so I can return to my original form once again and rule this world as a god. So that I may fuse the earth and the shadow realm into one, once again." Ryou then reaching out to Venominaga supply her with some of his powers "Do not... Disappoint.. me..." Ryou then falls into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 7:58 pm

venominaga lays beside her master as she drains the dark energy within her in a climactic sigh. "i will not fail you my lord!". Arm' stood by playing with his demons, as he acknowledged his master's slumber. "my lord is bed ridden, i guess i get to go all out now, hehehehehe", Venominaga force slams him into the ground with her tail and roars loudly:
VEN: YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING!, Go on and fight the vermins in the earthen realm! find where this key is! and if you so fail me, and our master, i shall feed you to my cobras!
Arm': ye..yes my queen. *he hovers out of the realm to the earthen realm*
Ven: yes.....hahahahahbwahahahahaaha...nothing can stop me now.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Selena: holy crap that was close...anna thank goodness for our resonance.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 Soul_Resonance_-_Souls
(thats an example [anime: soul eater])

well then, what do we do now? where are we? where do we go? im so weak after that barrier...ugh.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Anna 's legs collapse. Anna falls on her knees. SHe lays Selena next to her."I dont know where we are Selena sorry. I suddenly got teleported here. Still we are safe now and that is what counts. I still can hold you in my hands our resonance. saved us. I am glad about that"

I walk with selena in my arms to a tree and lay her down. I give Her a long kiss tthat also transports my energy to Selena so she gets my energy. After that i stand up and want to look for food. Stil my legs are exhausted so i collapse and fall on my knees. I hold my hands between the ground and my head so i wont get hurt there. I try to tand up butt fall down if i try to walk again and then istop trying nad lay on the ground. "Selena help me please my legs cant carry me anymore"
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Runzy suddenly appears and wakes up Selena. Selena wakes up seeing Anna lying down and suddenly run's to her hoping she's all right. Selena says "Anna Anna!!!! Wake Up Please Don't Leave Me"!!!. Runzy calls on the power of the god's and ask's Selena For A Kiss Hoping For a Miracle. The God's hear his beg and come forward by taking 10 years off his life. Runzy : I summon all the ancient divine Gods!!!!! restore Anna with my life energy!!!!
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:37 pm

( first of all runzy Selena is awake , Second i am not dieing i am just tired O.O thirth and most important Selena is MINE !!! dont dare to kiss her or your character wont survive long Razz)

Anna's legs get back there energy and i stand up. Next i look at the new guy. "You really over reacted i was tired but you were screaming like i was dieing. Its alright if you are concerned but laying me next to Selena would have been enough and howdo you know my name ? Who are you and how do you know our names?
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:16 pm

*Walks in* whats all the commotion about? i was trying to sleep
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:37 pm

(woah, major invasion of privacy)

As selena saw runzy pout his lips, she widen her eyes and grips her fist, as anna's power surged through her a devils cake scent could be smelled in the air, as her hand took the power of the dead and dolchite in her as one, and she instantly (non dodgeable) uppercut runzy with all her might, and hatred towards all she had been through that day. Runzy flew straight into the ozone layer were Armytile appeared and bonked Arm' right in the head with such force it knocked him down into the NA facilities in an explosion.
selena: GAH! EWWWW!!!!! anna! idk what that explosion was, but i can feel our friends...lets go!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Arm: "What on earth would dare think they would have the right to even touch the the strongest servant of my lord." Armytile thinks out loud while recovering from the impact. Armytile then notices a group of familiar faces. "My lord it now my turn to please you. Twisted Evil "
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Anna walks with Selena through the land and they have alot of fun together or once. After all those things that happened they released it all with there happenis. They kiss alot and chase after eachother. They gigle and tell eachother storys of what happened before they met again.
They laugh and enjoy their time together
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Arm notices the good time the girls were having from afar. "You think you have the right when faced with your pending doom?!" Arm thinks to himself out loud. Arm then summons his pets Uria, Hamon, and Raviel. "Go and obliterate them my pets!"
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Hamon Raviel and Uria walk at the girls and they still didnt notice anything. Selena and Anna walk further. They keep having fun but then suddenly the 3 divine beasts appeart infront of them.

Anna looks at Selena. "stand bac my love i will handle this. "I draw my sword and stand in fighting position. "Are you ready to get send to oblivion?

I release some spirirtual pressure and from the air rains blood. It splashes on her fac and ground. It makes look Anna even more dangerous and frighning

(looks like this)
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 Blood-11

"Do you already regret criossing my path "
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:12 pm

The three gods show little hesitation. "You mere fools do not make your master look bad and continue your attack!" The three gods then restlessly continue there onslaught towards the girls. "Show no fear and annihilate them!" The three gods unleash a terrifying attack at once.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Anna shoots with her finger at Selena. It hits her and a strong barrier is created around her. "This will protect you untill you can fight and no one willl hurt you or be able to get in withourt killing me first.

Just before the gods get to Anna she jumps back an d dodges the first attack.
Next she summons a huge army of the undeath. They split in 2 groups. 1 attacks Uria, the other Raviel.
Now Hamon was Alone and seperated from the other 2 gods. Anna rushes frowrd and uses flash step to move even faster. I jump forward ready to stab the supprised Hamon by the violent and reckles attack
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Arm then suddenly teleports and appears in front of Anna while she goes to attack hamon. Arm then uses his powers to create a forceful push, pushing Anna back. "Do you think a mere girl of your caliber will have the strength to defeat us." Uria and Raviel slowly appear behind arm from destroying the two armies. "Your going to need more strength if will ever hope to defeat me.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:20 pm

The defeated army rises up again. Anna luaghs. "Are you so stupid ahahahh what is already dead cant die a second time ahhaahhahaha.

Uria and Raviel get suprised by the attcking army and they get stabbeed because of it a few times before they realised it. Anna stats infront of arm and Hamon. "It seems your slave is really weak and i gues you are too. It seems first of ll that you need those 3 to help you beating me. Next thing is that your pet Hamon is so weak that you needed to save him. If i am so weak in your eyes then why is it 2 vs 1"

Anna pointts her finger and shoots a massive cero at arm and hamon like its nothing.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 Charlo10
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:34 pm

hmph...anna please hold on.*selena pleaded, for she had no more strength she could muster after the upper cut had occured, and she stood idle watching anna defend her, feeling useless* please... *she put her hands in prayer and prayed a small chant*

[from the finest scent to the thickest odor, from the delectables to the unsustainable, i chant thee to be blessed with my dolchite kingdoms armor, and i name thee! SIR ANNA!
*light came out of selenas chest and it enveloped anna, as anna began transforming (SAILOR MOON SEQUENCE), and she now don'd the dolchite fairy armor. which reflected any attack and doubled all damage back to its opponnet, and had an ability nullifying barrier that was 30 feet radius around her.*
NOW MY DOLCHKNIGHT! MY PRAYERS WILL GUIDE YOUR BLADES!

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 300px-Armadura_Fairy
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Arm gets in front of Hamon protecting him from the cero. Leaving Arm severally damaged. "Damn... I don't think I'll be able to hold out any longer like this. I guess you leave me with no choice then." Arm then grab on to hamon, and uria, and raviel dead bodies. Absorbing them back into his body. Arm wounds then began to completely heal and regain a tremdous and almost frighting amount of power. "Now let me devour you!" With his uria hand extends to eat and devour Anna.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:24 pm

The barrier protects Anna from arm . Anna dodges the attack so she cant be caught. She looks at Selena and sends her a blow kiss "thank you my love you saved me " I flash fast and get some space "Is that al you got? your a pathatic weak opponent i thaugth you would five me some fun. You dissapoint me im done playing wit you weakling. "

Anna uses raising hands and from the ground appear hands. They grab arm so he can move away and is trapped. I run close to arm and trys to stab him
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:31 pm

"Fool thank you for this chance." Arm grabs the sword before it stabbed him and he started to slowly consume Anna starting with the sword. "I wanted you to get close to me so you I could finally catch you. Now become apart of me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next