North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)

Go down 
+9
Kaiser
(RPFC) Shiki
INUZIRO
Runzy
repeater
Tiger9866
[finalpain]Alpha
Professor Banner
Hero
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) Empty
PostSubject: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 am

EVENT

INTRO:
Hey wasup momma inuz here with a new RP, straight of the chrome dome, you know what i mean....homes... oh gosh i suck at rapping but meh...im decent at this though. anyways. im comin' at ya with this New RP that will probably break every 4th wall, border and everything that you can think of all in one.

Rules:
Besides the NA rules of engagement.... this is
DONT SPEAK OF IT:
, NO rules except for the rules we just stated, that means everything goes everyting happens everything can occure. nuff said.

the entire universe, and all dimensions connected to it.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) Tumblr_static_large

PLOT:
alright so this time around, goddess horakhty is ready to disappear from existense and as the creator of everything and all, she is determined to give he/she/it who is worthy, the crouwn to become the new ruler of all things. as her favorite planet was and forever will be "earth" she has made plans to make that planet the final battleground for all to decided, for only one can stand above the rest as the strongest and become the new ruler. as such, nobody is friends here, and anyone can get their back stabbed. ALL POWERS ARE UNLOCKED, meaning the rules are completely broken, and as such, we can all use GOD MODE, or watever you kids call it these days.

ENEMIES:
everyone you know and love, everyone you see, even yoruself, for those who seek true power will become greedy, and will want it all for themselves. monsters, of all shapes and sizes will come swarming earth, for everyone wants  a chance at being the new GOD/GODDESS

STORY
as she stared intently at the growth of planet earth, and observed the other realms very closely, Horakhty felt it was time to choose a new leader to rule amongst all, for she knew it was her time to leave  and become part of an ever going history.
--
Horakhty: earth....such a primitive place, yet so much potential, no matter what it is under, they always rise to the occasion, i believe with that message of confidence and hope, all realms and worlds alike should be willing to fight for the "NEW ERA" crown right there.
--
she waved her hand and all realms and worlds alike warped in an instane all together forming a new mega "SOLAR" system with the sun being Horakhty herself. as she did so, she spoke for all to hear her, no matter how far and no matter how deep of sleep anyone was, even the dead heard her speak.
--
Horakhty: this is your creator speaking, as such i will keep this brief, you have all been connected together to form a new system, and at the center lays  planet called "earth" in this planet i have hidden a card called "NEW ERA", and that card when found by the chosen one, will give the bearer the power over all things, living dead, past present and future. as i will perish with the passing of history and a NEW ERA will arise, giving birth to your new ruler. it will take one who is brave, strong, and intellectual enough wth such leadership to follow through and find this card. for i have hidden it were only those who seek truth and justice will find it. as such, i bid you all farewell my children, and best of luck for all of you....
--
The signal cut off and the worlds kept going, some brushed it off as a hallucination but many began to prepare to embark to a new journey on earth.
--
EARTH> PRESENT DAY-

After north academy heard the news the gang new that their world will be introuble soon if this was a real message, and they were getting ready to find the card before anyone else could, but where could it be?

Relic/treasure:
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) Ne10
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:23 am

(I shall be Yugi Very Happy) *Yugi see's Horakthy in his dream* Yugi: Horakthy,what are you doing here?

Hora: I've come to see Yami.

Yami:Hello Hora,what can i do for you?

Hora: I shall be disappearing from existence,as i feel i've done enough,for the universe.But before i leave i'm giving you this,seeing as you weld the Gods.

Yami:What is this card?

Hora:This card is 'Key to the universe'.As you weld the Gods power,you deserve to weld this power.

Yami:Very well.Thank you.

*Hora disappears*

Yugi:What did she want Yami?

Yami:She's given the key of the universe to me.Now what power it will contain,we'll see......... But for now let's get ready for this new day.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:36 am

selena wakes up and sees the sky is a very weird shading of many colors, as she wakes up from her bed on the second floor of her shop [construction is almost done], she see the universe way too close, and yelps

"wah!, oh goodness whats going on?, was the lady that spoke really being serious?....oh goodness...that means....anjelly is coming to earth....oh gosh... i know it, i must warn the others. lets see if they heard anything"
selena warps to outside of the shop leaving warm pop tart smell through the breeze and hovers as fast as she can to anna's dorm.
"anna! get up! something big is happening! we must find the NEW ERA card before anyone else does!, if not...our world as we know it may end!"
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:40 am

*Goes outside* Yami: Holy Hora!What's happened?*See's Selena* Yugi: Selena what's happened?!
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:38 pm

(Ima be a Goku Cool )

-Yawn-

*gets out* Damn... What happened... Guess i should follow those guys! Hey guys what happened here, everything looks weird Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Anna wakes up in a shock and sees Selena
She qucily puts on ther clotehs and runs to luna
She opens the door and there she does see Selena.
I heard it in my dream too Selena. We will find it dont worry.
We will make thhis a peacefull place. We will help earth and make peace and beautifull other worlds and be together forever,

She grabs selena and kisses her
i am glad you are fine my love.
Lets do this
Still we need to look out carefully i dont want athing to happen to you. She then sees Yami and greets him.
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:13 pm

*wakes up and walks outside* woah, what happened here. *sees anna and selena* what happened here?
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:49 pm

idk, horakhty....is dying? "she mutters in disbeiief", i wonder what is going on, really. i sense an immense darkness coming towards us...but for now, i guess its best if we group up.
"hovers behind yugi" ooooh i like ur big puzzle thingy..... "she touches the pyramid and she lets a part of her essense flow into the millenium item contacting Yami in the process" {i know you can hear me atem, you do remember the dolchites, do you not? and i know what you have been entrusted with, i will not say more, but please be wise with what you do with it} "she rubs it a little and floats away from yugi and goes towards anna and huggles her from behind" all the worlds have become one yugi... it is the end of times and the beginning of a new timeline. but how it will happen is all up to the one who finds that "key"
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Anna gets hugged from behind by selena
Anna giggles and accapts the hug happy.
Dont worry Selena i will protect you did Anna say to her
Now lets find that key and stick alittle together. Only where do we start do we have any qlues?
Anna finally get lose out of Selena s hug from behind. Anna turns around and hugs her back.
She kisses Selena on her cheeck. She hold Selena's hand and wishpers I love you

After that she give her a second kiss and stops the hug. Still she keeps holding her hand.
Anna sais 'Alright lets move out we have to find that key who knows what hppens f osomeone else of eaarth tries to get it'

Anna goes back into her room and grabs the stuff she needs like for example her sword
She comes bck takes Selena s hand and is read to go
Anna starts walkin gto a directionwith Alpha and Yugi behind her and Selena next to her holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:45 am

-gets out from the tree house then looks up at the sky and see a lot of strange thing but is beautiful- looks like she going to die too even she is the creator -sigh and then yawns then takes out a headphone and wears it as i hears everything what all of them talking about then keeps it after they talking- well at least i know something from that -jumps down from the tree house then walks around while yawning- damn can't you did this another time horakthy
Back to top Go down
repeater
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
repeater

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:11 am

Close to Selena Anna Alpha amd yugi suddenly come soundds and hero music

Duh duh duh duuuh duh dush duh duuuhhh duh dh duh duh dudhduuuuhh
Repeater appears infront of them and dpes his intro

HAVE NO FEAR BECAUSE YOUR. HERO REPEATER IS HERE !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:33 am

the one that seek justice and truth will get the hint at where the card is .. what does she means by that -puts headphone back and hears some song while hearing what selena , anna , yugi and others with that- hmmmm where is the hint at least
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:26 am

*Looks at the card once again* Yugi: This card will probably determine our fate
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:43 am

-sits under a tree and takes a fresh air while closes my eyes and hears a song- hmmm
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:43 am

*With the random apearance of repeater appearing selena's fast reaction made her slightly crescent moon kick his jaw straight up to the sky* GAH!!!! wata!!!! U SCARED ME!!!!

*as repeater flew a bit in the air, the gang looked up and his body slammed against a "sky palace babylon, and fell down comedically*

what a loser. *everyone laughed, but as they did the ship was taken down by the force of impact of his head* woah...now thats harcore heh.

*as the palace fell, the "vampire" monsters quickly fell around the gang and swiftly surrounded them and walked towards them with a heavy forceable might*

Bram: WHERE IS IT! *as he spoke the ground shook and the vampires all roared*
Bram: i can smell its divinity! now where is it! my lord has made us come from our planet Vlad to find this thing, and all we find is all these pesky humans and their idiotic mentallit! which one of you has the key! *bram points at the gang*
Bram: if you tell me now....i promise i will end you swiftly and painlessly. but if you want to play hard...RELEASE THEM *from behind a sorcerer walked up and called his enchantment*

Sorcerer: DEMU NA KUMA LE SHERE KUA VLAD AMOUR! *fom the ground a horde of vampire genesis monsters now ready for battle where standing by with their horrendous intent to kill*

Bram: what will it be you filthy human?

Selena: uhuh.....now what guys?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:06 am

yugi:Now we do this!!! *Yugi switches places with Yami* Yami: I summon Dark Magician,now go dark magic attack!!!
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:39 am

Right! GRRRAH! *selenas scent expands and the field around the gang turns to into her realm {chateu effects active}, she waves her hand and a hootcake and mew appear* now my lovelies! XYZ *the 2 monters run after one of the the genesis and turns into an acid golem*

ACID G: GRAWR!!!!!
Selena: hello my old friend, try this on for size! HIYAH!!!!! * a giant rocket appeared from a rift opened infront of her and she throws it at the acid G, the golem catches it like a football and rams himself into a vampire genesis* {genesis -3,000 v.s Acid Golem -3,000}
Bam! get em Golie!
*as the smoke cleared the genesis was made into dust as the acid golem stood talk with the rocket fused into its right arm*
Selena: HAH!, my ROCKET PILDER equipped to my acid g in the nick of time saving it from ever being desroyed by battle. now acid g! RAMPAGE!
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:49 pm

Anna draws her sword and lughs
HAHAH come at me show me what you got and let me taste your blood.
She rushes froward and uses her power.
HANDS OF THE UNDEAD
hhands of skeletons appear and raise from the grond and grab the legs of Anna s opponents.
She easly runs througthem and killher opponents with her sworss adngets a showr of blood over her.
She then absorbs the blood and feels she did get a bit stronger and she has some extra energy left
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Selena: anna dont! they're vampires!

Bram: bwahahaha, pitty, the genesis just fall into the ground and absorb energy and reform! heeheeehehee....but as for ur little berserk friend over there, she just absorbred Vlad vampire blood....and now *his hand glows and eyes glow as anna's boddy becomes stiff as she tries fighting off the control over her entire vessel because of the genesis blood flowing inside her* shall i control her or explode her body from the inside out by forming a new genesis within her? bwahahahahaha...pitiful humans!
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:13 pm

HAHHAHAHAH Annalaughs insane
You think you can easily beat me like that HAHAHAHA
you dont even know why i aborbed it you cant beat me you are so pitifull its so pathatic

Anna gets control over her body back and laughs
Her eyes turn red and glow her body becomes red glowing too
SHe roars and shoots the blood she absorbed out of her body
She then throws it at the ground and the blood disapears in the ground.
She Roars harder and then sudenly under the vampire who spoke appear spikes and they rip him appart

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) Alex-g10

SHe calmes down and smiles at Selena
Anna: dont worry about me im fine
She smiles and sends Selena a blow kiss
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Ryou awakens from his deep slumber on his throne. "So Horakhty your time in this world is finally over..." Ryou gets up from this broken throne and threw on his general jacket. "Now I can feel my powers returning... Its now time for a new age of god. The dark age and I will be the new ruler of this world." Ryou says while emiting a maliouces black and red arua. "This world, born of nothingness. Shall return to nothingness once again."

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) U0FJdcH
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:25 pm

(tyrant, did u make ur character sheet? and if not can u? btw that sent chills down my spine)

woah...anna that was....amazing! *she looks down at the ground as Bram laid there in shreds and his body turned to ash, the other vampires took a step back and reformed, from a distance claps could be heard*
Vamp Lord: ahahahaah...good job..bram was such a weakling thinking he could take on you fools by his own will. *the lord smiles and waves his hand, as an entire army appears and 15 sky palaces appeared from the distance ready to deploy more vampires* now! where did my general leave off...oh yes? *he warps behind selena and bangs her in the head smashing her body down to the ground as she bounced with the force he pushed her onto anna and both of them smashed right through the nearest building as he smirked and instantly warped infront of yugi* the key please *the army roared and he waved at them to quiet as he opened his hand towards yugi with a demanding frame* dont make this harder than it should be...please. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:32 am

OH thank you Selena you did really god too. I do give it my all for you .

Then the vamp. lord apppeared with his army. He go closer to the group. He then Attacks Selena. Anna sees selena gets pushed ather. She catches Selena up and hold her while she gets trhrough the walls. She protects Selena with her body. Anna gets up while holding her. She sstrkes through Selena s hair.
Are you alright Selena? Anna carries Selena out of the building.
She lays Selena down and makkes anshield around her what heals her if needed.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) 47910

SHe turns back to the vampire.
Anna: You just did something yo houldnt do. You hurted my love.. Its time you pay big time for this.
You just made the worst decision of your entire life pathatic being. I will wipe you back to non exsitince. Oh and dont touch Yamibecause that key does he not have and it wouldnt help you to get away from here eather

Behind Anna raises a huge army of the undead.
Anna's face is full of anger.

Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:02 am

hmm intense fight -stands up and walks to them as my eyes' pupil turn into red and another is blue then, after i arrives two small orbs that made from fire swirls around my left hand and i throws it to the vampire army and burns them into ashes from far without any of them notices me-
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:17 am

*In his head* Yami:This battle is getting tough.*Shoout* I CALL OBELISK THE TORMENTOR!!!! Now attack with Fist of fate!

*Obelisk powerful punch obliterates the vampires*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) Empty

Back to top Go down

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next