North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)

Go down 
+9
Kaiser
(RPFC) Shiki
INUZIRO
Runzy
repeater
Tiger9866
[finalpain]Alpha
Professor Banner
Hero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 am

First topic message reminder :

EVENT

INTRO:
Hey wasup momma inuz here with a new RP, straight of the chrome dome, you know what i mean....homes... oh gosh i suck at rapping but meh...im decent at this though. anyways. im comin' at ya with this New RP that will probably break every 4th wall, border and everything that you can think of all in one.

Rules:
Besides the NA rules of engagement.... this is
DONT SPEAK OF IT:
, NO rules except for the rules we just stated, that means everything goes everyting happens everything can occure. nuff said.

the entire universe, and all dimensions connected to it.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 Tumblr_static_large

PLOT:
alright so this time around, goddess horakhty is ready to disappear from existense and as the creator of everything and all, she is determined to give he/she/it who is worthy, the crouwn to become the new ruler of all things. as her favorite planet was and forever will be "earth" she has made plans to make that planet the final battleground for all to decided, for only one can stand above the rest as the strongest and become the new ruler. as such, nobody is friends here, and anyone can get their back stabbed. ALL POWERS ARE UNLOCKED, meaning the rules are completely broken, and as such, we can all use GOD MODE, or watever you kids call it these days.

ENEMIES:
everyone you know and love, everyone you see, even yoruself, for those who seek true power will become greedy, and will want it all for themselves. monsters, of all shapes and sizes will come swarming earth, for everyone wants  a chance at being the new GOD/GODDESS

STORY
as she stared intently at the growth of planet earth, and observed the other realms very closely, Horakhty felt it was time to choose a new leader to rule amongst all, for she knew it was her time to leave  and become part of an ever going history.
--
Horakhty: earth....such a primitive place, yet so much potential, no matter what it is under, they always rise to the occasion, i believe with that message of confidence and hope, all realms and worlds alike should be willing to fight for the "NEW ERA" crown right there.
--
she waved her hand and all realms and worlds alike warped in an instane all together forming a new mega "SOLAR" system with the sun being Horakhty herself. as she did so, she spoke for all to hear her, no matter how far and no matter how deep of sleep anyone was, even the dead heard her speak.
--
Horakhty: this is your creator speaking, as such i will keep this brief, you have all been connected together to form a new system, and at the center lays  planet called "earth" in this planet i have hidden a card called "NEW ERA", and that card when found by the chosen one, will give the bearer the power over all things, living dead, past present and future. as i will perish with the passing of history and a NEW ERA will arise, giving birth to your new ruler. it will take one who is brave, strong, and intellectual enough wth such leadership to follow through and find this card. for i have hidden it were only those who seek truth and justice will find it. as such, i bid you all farewell my children, and best of luck for all of you....
--
The signal cut off and the worlds kept going, some brushed it off as a hallucination but many began to prepare to embark to a new journey on earth.
--
EARTH> PRESENT DAY-

After north academy heard the news the gang new that their world will be introuble soon if this was a real message, and they were getting ready to find the card before anyone else could, but where could it be?

Relic/treasure:
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 Ne10
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

AuthorMessage
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:01 pm

"...Fool..." Ryou then unleashes a powerful roar which opens a portal to the shadow realm above them. "Be... Consumed...." The Portal continuously grows bigger consuming the sky of hell and endless monsters from the shadow realm began to pour out. The shadow realm monsters started to aid Ryou destroying all of the spirits and demons. As Ryou broke from the chains he walked towards the grim reaper. "This... Is... My... World... Now..."
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Reaper laughs and cancels his teleportation with a snap of his fingers. "You are weak. I told you you cant use your teleporting oer here."The deomns and spirits Ryou fuoght agaisnt rise up again and contiineau there attack. The chains grab Ryou. He get caught. "AHAHAH now your time is over. " The chains block Ryous powers and he cant use his powers anymore. The reaper takes a chance and slices whit his new weapon of Ma'at at Ryou. The weapon starts to glowand hits Ryou.

Meanwhile

Anna starts to wake up. She rememeebrs what happened last night. I lay my hnd on my heart. I look at the death body next to me. I use my powers to regenrate the 2 pieces of selena in 1 agin and kisses her death lips. I hug her "that was you righ thoney. I will find you my love. "

I think and think about how Selena could have comunicated with me. She is death how? Then a card falls from above on the ground infront of me. I pick it up no knowing how it did got there. Its the card Demon Queen Inuziro. I take the card and then i know where Selena is. I take her body and teleport to hell. I sneak arounfd and sneak at the prison. The plavce i think Selena probably is captured
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:33 pm

As Ryou is unable to move. He slowly tries to regain control over his form. "Must.... Oblitrate... Must.... Control...." Ryou breaks off of the chains and runs towards to attack the reaper again. As he goes to unleash the power of his Ultima attack. To suddenly stop in his tracks unable to move. As though he has been frozen in time. Ryou then wakes up in his human form in his mind to see the presence of vennominaga.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:30 pm

ven: my lord...your demise will be inevitable. if you do not become pure again. you have tainted your soul far enough. rid yourself from the tarnished adding of other souls, become one with your own body again. for i have always loved you, i will defend you till all eternity, and begin by ripping your body APART! *ryou's body began expanding in convulsion and his shadow became deform. and attached to the reaper. as venominaga slithered out of Ryou conforming to reside inside the reaper and slowly turn him into stone with her powers* my lord, i have rid you of this pest....but this is my fairwell *as the grim reaper tried laughing it off he realized this he could not escape, for the stone morphing was internal and as such if he moved he would be destroying himself, as he finally realized what fear really ment. his body completely turned to stone eternally, and with that venominaga had sacrificed her lifeforce for her master*
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:07 am

The reaper is turned into stone. The golden scythe falls on the ground. Anna watches how it falls because i did hide while i watched them fight. I flash forward grab the weapon. I hear my fathers voice in my head. "Anna you are now the queen of the hell until i am back i will send you all my powers. "

Anna feels a huge amount of strenght fluing into my body. I smile and use hug speed to get to Selena. I free her quickly and us my powers to revive Selena. "Selena i got yuo finaly back" I grab her waist and they both Kiss eachother. "I missed you " Did Anna say.

"I missed you too Anna"
I turn at Ryou. "This is where your life ends. Are you ready Selena we will do this together"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:12 pm

After no longer being able to feel vennominaga soul within himself. Ryou body started to break apart. Ryou then broke out of the body in his original form. "I will not waste this chance you have given me."
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 IjDhqz3
Ryou then points at Anna. "It finally time for us to finish this battle. Once I win and become god of the world. I will bring Vennominaga back to life." Ryou then clutches his chest. "This I swear."
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:28 am

You wont win i will defeat you when i layed there on the edge of getting insane of losing my be loved selena. I will win andd if i do i will revive every good soul thaat died. I will seal the darknes away to oblivion.. I will organize a huge event and marry Selena. Everything will be alright.

Ma at appears one last time. He is holding the crown. "Thee one who wins this battle will become the new god and will recieve the crown. good luck to you both

Anna lays Selena on a safe place and makes a shield around her. "As long as i live you wont be able to get to Selena. I kiss her and she wishes me goodluck. Then i rush at himm with my weapons. I swing with my weapons while from all sides the undead attack him too. The whole hell starts to attack him. While they are fighting Anna smiles because if the though battle. She saw a face of suprise on Ryou's face tha Anna had achived so much power. "Yes i am stronger then you thinkbecause i have someoen and someth9ign to fight for.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:19 pm

(Ooh nice)
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Ryou and Anna run at eachother. Their weapons clash against eachother with huge force. Huge waves of true power create wind blasts and a shaking ground. Both they roar and scream out but every attack and use there full strength. Still while Ryou s strengh did stay the same. It was diffrent for Anna. She loved fighting more then anyone else and the excitning increased alot. He slashes became faser and stronger.

This keeps going and Ryuo slowly gets in a though positionalmost unable you hold Anna back. Until then her weapon slams in his side and cuts him, He backs away and looks at his wound. He looks suprised at Anna and releases a beam to attack Anna. "YOUR insane !!Does he scream white he shoots the beam,

Anna is suprised and dodges the beam just in time but it scratches her shoulder. Ryuo uses it to pop up infront of her and he stabs her right in her stomach. Anna screams out the pain and looks with shocked eyes at Ryou and then t Selena.

Selena gets tears in her eyes and scream "NOOOO ANNA NOOO dont leave me now not now we are so close

Anna heard whatt she said and smiles. She looks at ryou takes the weapon and push it furthrrinside me. When i am close i stab him with my weapons. Ryou also releases a scream of pain and clls Anna a monster. Anna doesnt seem to care. Ryou know how to escape from Anna's graband then fast cuts off one of her hands. Blood splashes on the ground but Anna just pick the hand up andn places it backa nd the body regenerates fast. "Is that all you got? Pathatic"

Ryou now gets really mad and attacks me again. Again there huge power is able to get sensed and Selean ahs to hide behind a rock so she wouldnt get blown away. She watches Anna fight and all she can think see hear and say is "Anna"

Both do damage eachother alot and slam eachother agains ththe ground hard. They even start now fighting in the air. The are going so fast like lighning. t goes so fast that Selena has a little bit trouble folllowning the fight.

Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:32 pm

As Ryou goes to attack Anna for the final blow. He fakes his attack and slips past Anna. Using all of his force to break the shield protecting Selena. "It good I was able to drain you of your strenght long enough to break this shield." Hold Selena spirit as a hostage. "Drop your weapon and give up or else she will no longer exist and be lost forever." Ryou points his sword at the spirit.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Anna is shocked. * I was hoping i shouldnt have to use this power. Im sorry Ryou.* Anna's eyes turn red and she say "swap"

Suddenly Selena stood where ann was and Anna appears in his arms. She then screams "HELL FIRE CANDLE" I am suddenly surrounded by flames. They burn Ryou and he has o let me go. I play now a second shield. this one was 1000 times stronger. "I told you uyou need to beat me to get to her. Now its your turn to die!!! I summon Repater near to me and like he knew what to do he used his powers to Paralize and freeze Ryou.

I swing my weapon high up. Ryuo trys to move but he can do nothing. He sees the Scythe comming. Anna changes in a soul reaper. "As for my promise to take life i now furfill my pact and take your life. "
The Scythe hits Ryou and cuts off his head. Ryous dead body falls dead on the ground.
Anna releases a deep breath. "I m glad that is over"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8