North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Here lays the home of players who originate from the XYZ Universe*

*Players may post here and interact.*

Current Players Here:
Sir Kaiba IX @ With Selena Misu and Stephen

Selena Misu @ At Stephen's Hotel, doing things

Sutebun Kaze @ In his hotel, doing things

Kalin Reskvic @ Doing training in the park with Zero

Zero Max @ Training Kalin in the use of not-being-an-emo

Glennette Gloria @ Being scared and shit in the park

Charlotte Moore @ idk yet

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:27 pm

I..don't..know * she let go of the little stating this like if it was some crazy thought that went through her mind and she couldn't shake it off . But she just blurted it out softly * ...maybe dinner?... *when she realizes what she said she coughed a bit... And tried hiding her emotions by going of saying * umm! You know! To talk things ove! And figure out what's going on..and...and... *as she said this she realized what he had stated and kind if dulled out her emotional train in confusion* w..another you?...wait...what?
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Kalin, still utterly distraught over his increasing insanity, finally comes to what he was looking for, an occult shop. Stepping in, Kalin tells the medium everything that has occured from the beginning to now."look I don't understand any of this, but the voice claims to be the spirit of one my cards.Now I have no idea how likely that is but right now, I'm open to believe anything."

"Well I'll tell you this, it is nothing of the sort, the voice you hear is the insanity of your actions.Your utter will to in no matter what has consumed you to the point of the shadows.There is nothing else I can do but guide you out outta the darkness within" the medium responds.

With those words, Kalin leaves, losing literally shred of himself in the process.He gets back to the town square where he grabs his deck.Intent on freeing himself, Kalin gets ready to throw away his deck before a stranger stops him.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Kaiba chuckled quietly at her actions before finally nodding to her last few words.
"Yes," he smiled. "There is more than one Kaiba in this tournament. But I guess I can explain it to you through an evening meal. But first we've got to get this kids back home, hm?"

Every child let out a resounding 'awww' before cutely pouting in unison. 'We dun wanna go back..'

"I'm sorry but it's time to get ready for bedtime, kids," he responded attempting to look all of them in the eye. "If I get in trouble one more time for letting you all break the rules again, I won't be able to see you for a long time."

'No!' they immediately shouted, and then quickly formed a line without being told.

"Thank you very much." Kaiba then quietly pulled out his phone one last time and checked the attendance before depositing the device once more. "I'll assume that you'll follow too, princess." He gave Misu a small two-finger salute before leading the children out of the park.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:02 pm

*she followed through as she sang some nursery songs with the children as they singled filed their way out of the park. She was having so much fun she had almost forgotten about her problems at home ...and some how she thought she forgot something in the park... But for the life of her she could not figure out what.*
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:06 pm

*stephen then walked back to the park after eating a hot dog from a food vender and saw Selena and kaiba and he desided to walk over and talk to them. When he got there he put on his usually happy smile to hide his hurt emotions and said in a happy tone of voice.* "hey guys what's up?"
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 pm

*surprised she turned to look at Stephen like if he was a ghost* w..well Stephen.... Totally forgot you were here! I looked back and you weren't there anymore so.. Y'know... *she fiddled abit embarrassed , but soon realized she owed nothing to the young man and she should not feel any type of negativity of sorts for speaking with kaiba... A sworn enemy turned to a good friend* ...well I'm leaving with kaiba... And these kids... We have a few pressing matters to tend to. Will you be ok on your own? *she asked trying to seem concerned for the young man. But honestly all she could think of was what her and kaiba would speak about during dinner*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:21 pm

Kaiba slowly nodded in agreement.
"Yes, and sorry Stephen that you won't be able to join. I have some very personal questions I need answered from her. But I do know of a good hotel for you to stay at just up the street. If you show the man in attendance your locator cards, you can stay the night for free. We promise to pick you up in the morning... I'll need your help as well tomorrow."

--------

A man slowly studied Kalin as he shuffled around the streets, talking loudly to himself--he grew concerned. Maybe he was drunk? Or was it something more serious.

He finally managed to catch up to the slowly-degrading duelist just as he lifted his deck.
"Hey," he said. "Are you alright? Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:28 pm

"Oh thanks kaiba but can I as you a question do you know any clubs or bars I can go to get some drinks and meet some new people . " *he nudged him softly and asked in a soft wisper so Selena couldn't hear him.* "I want to meet some well ajusted females because most of the girls I met so far are ether dueling crazy or just friends." *he said with a small grin.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Kalin stops himself from throwing his deck, "I'm beyond needing help, look I'll sum it up like this, I've let the darkness within consume me.Throughout my dueling career, I've been alone, no one there to guide me, no one to talk to.After so long, its just eaten me alive. It's something that I've gotten used to, and something that I now want to throw away. So please, just leave me alone...."
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:01 pm

"Sure.. Stephen," Kaiba sighed quietly. "If you go straight back through the park, and make a right on 8th... Continue your way down until you hit Broad Street. Make a left, and there should be a few clubs that don't require you to have a name to get in. Is that suitable for you?"

------

"There's no reason to be so down, kid," the man stated warmly to Kalin. "I know what it's like to be alone. Scars and disfigurements do that to a man." He gently grabbed Kalin's shoulder and pulled him away from the trashcan.
"Life sucks," he continued. "The only thing to do is to push forward. Things get better eventually." He smiled wide. "My name is Zero, by the way. Zero Max."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Kalin then looks at Max,"Well you are persistant now aren't you.The name's Kalin by the way, Kalin Reskvic.And what do you mean by brighter, look at me, I'm a guy who literally is at his breaking point, if not beyond.As you saw, I'm at the point of just leaving the tourny but do enlighten me.What do you honestly see thats so bright?"
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:33 am

*selena stood by the children as they played 'I spy' waiting till kaiba was done talking to Stephen, as she approached Stephen and hugged em before letting him go on his way.* good luck, and be safe out there... *she had told em, as she walked back to the children *
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:07 am

"Thanks kaiba , I will be staying in a inn not to far from town square called the dragons tail, and if anything happens to you , these kids , or Selena don't be afraid to contact me in any way. Because I would fight along side you and Selena any day of the week . So please be careful my friend." *he then offered his hand to show his offering of a friendship.*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:08 am

Kaiba firmly and tightly shook Stephen's extended hand, but his expression never changed.
"Take care. We'll see you in the morning."

He then let his grip go before motioning to both Misu and the children to follow him as he began, once again, to make his way to the orphanage; trying to hurry as best he could so that the children would not be late.

-----------

"Well," Zero responded, looking Kalin's body up and down. "Your eyes are pretty neat. I've never seen someone with those colors before." He then reached out and tapped Kalin lightly between his eyebrows. "However, I can this doesn't want to give up. If it did, it wouldn't have recognized me."
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:23 am

*he then went to the inn and changed his clothes wich was Diffrent from his usual attire to a black cloak like jacket with white details on the right shoulder and non on the left side of his body. His t-shirt was white with black markings , he had a small pendent around his neck that looked like a small sword . He then looked at himself in the mirror and said.* "man I look like a total joke." *he then left his room and went to the club to meet new people and maybe find a normal girl he can talk to.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:35 pm

"I guess you got a point, but still even if my mind is telling me no, my heart says different.I'm just lost these days but maybe just maybe I'll regain my passion for dueling.And you said something about my eyes, they've been like that since I was little kid.From what I can guess, the more into a duel I get, the golder they become.I'm kinda tired though, wanna go sit on those benches?"
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:34 am

*as they walked she curiously asked* so...what we having for dinner? *she smiled as she skipped infront of kaiba and started walking backwards just to see his facial expression, she was still trying to figure him out , and she was really good reading expressions* pizza? Shrimp? Steak? Or some fancy stuff like caviar or weirder stuff like monkey tails *she made weird faces as she kept walking backwards and the children laughed*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:49 am

Kaiba smiled and laughed quietly at Selena's childish actions as he turned the ongoing crowd into the orphanage. He gave a slight wave to the director and ushered the children inside after giving each of them a loving hug goodbye. After sending the last orphan off, he rubbed he cheek gently as he thought of what to do.
"Hmm," he contemplated. "How about this? You choose what you want eat. I pick the location. Deal?" He smiled once more as he pulled his phone from his pocket and pushed a single button before placing it back within his jacket pocket.

-------------

"Sure," Zero responded, leading the two to an empty park bench. "How 'bout you tell me 'bout yourself? I can try to help with whatever is going on in that mind of yours, but I do need to understand some things."
He leaned back against the wood of the bench, relaxing himself, preparing himself for a story.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:24 pm

Alright...hmmm *she pondered as she waltz around kaiba, smiling as she went* for our meal... I Think I'm craving something tender *she went about and locked his rib still circling him * then for dessert... *she stopped behind him and reaches his ear with her lips a centimeter away from touching them as she whispered * how bout something ...really... Sweet... *she spoke lustfully yet passionately as she ran her fingers up his ribs to his his neck and right when she finished that sentence she backed up and cheerfully skilled infront of him* ya got something in mind now? *selena winked teasingly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:01 pm

"Ok,so where to begin,first off don't be surprised or scared of anything you hear.I don't truthfully know when all of this started, my eye thing has always been like that.For some reason though,whenever I fusion summoned or revive one of my El-Shadds, it grows more intense.It's almost like a trance or something else is there.By something else, I mean I hear my ace fusion, Nephilim's voice.Well, to make a long story short, I acquired my cards as an inheritance from my parents when they passed.So they've always held value to me.But ever since the tournament began, all I've seen is people having fun and everything then realize how miserable I really am.Am I boring you yet?"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:39 pm

"Yeah," he responded as he chuckled to himself about her advances. "You want my heart on a silver platter, and then you want to top that off with an Italian cannoli? Quite befitting of a general." He smiled playfully at her as a helicopter rose over the buildings behind him, and then continued to speak: "As our ride makes its way, would you kindly consider another option? I don't plan to give my heart away at this moment, as enticing you may be."

-------

"Shaddolls," Zero puzzled. "I remember hearing about them while I was over in Universe F. But it was only for a brief moment. Shortly after I left to return home to here, since I acquired my fifth locator card... I heard there was a special opportunity to duelists who've had five, but when I returned I found out the the offices were closed. But then I found you being angsty."
Zero chuckled lightly..
"But no, you don't scare me. I was born into homelessness too, and I spent most of my time digging myself out of the hole I was cursed with. And I've been quite successful too. As an example, I won this tournament last year... Well the tournament within this universe." He smiled fondly up at the sky. "If you want, I can even teach you a few tricks. Be a friend. And so on."
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Well then... *she smiled and pondered* I guess a steak and the finest tiara... I mean... Tiramisu cheesecake is in order *she smirked as she poked his chest *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:27 pm

"Wait you won this before, I won my universes version before but so farI've only won 3 locator cards this go around.As for of your offer of friendship, seeing as we have alot in common, I could definately be more than fine with that, and heck maybe we're eventually duel soon."Kalin then looks over towards the main plaza where he sees a rucus going on."Be be the second riot I've seen today, what is up with the unrest as of late?"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:47 pm

"As you wish, your highness," Kaiba smiled as the helicopter landed gracefully in the street behind him. Then, without waiting for a reaction, he simply took Selena's hand and led her inside the contraption before signaling to the pilot to take off.
"So what's the tallest altitude you've even to, princess?" Kalin asked as he smirked playfully, teasingly.

------

Zero squinted over the grasslines before giving a boring look.
"No, that's not riot. I think that's a helicopter." He nodded when his suspicions where deemed correct when that very same sighting detached from the ground and flew overhead. "See? Nothing to worry about... But I am curious to see how well you're doing. Mind if I test your abilities?"
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:13 am

*she could not believe her eyes. She was so high up in the air she was awe struck. It was not th first time she had flown but it was the first time a machine flew her... and as kaiba spoke , selena just sat there viewing the scenary with amazement* w...well.... My laviar dragon...has taken me to the sky ...but never *she saw the city lights as they flew by* .... You really know how to impress the ladies huh... *she nudged him as she chuckled *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next