North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements) Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh!
4 Shades of the Universe

The Main Characters:
Princess Selena Misu - Played by Inuziro
Roy Feers - Played by King_Atlas (Hit by a bus)
Kalin Reskvic - Played by Kalin Kessler
Suteibun Kaze - Played by Stephen
Sir Kaiba IX (all 4 incarnations) - Played by Shameless

The Antagonists:
Serious Exposition - Played by Shameless
Paradox the Third - Also Played by Shameless
Parabola Infinity - Yup, Played by Shameless

The Supporting Cast:
Ginseku Shirokiba - Played by ToFeelTheLifeofOthers
Izumi Ramiel - Played by Kuroi
Nami Ramiel - Played by Shadow Mistress
Glennette Gloria - Played by Gloria
Mikomi Tsumetai - Played by Deity of Ice
Charlotte Moore - Played by klutzyrocket

The Rules:

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements) Yu_gi_oh_protagonist_button_designs_by_jiayi-d7feefm

Opening Story:

Universe F Representatives:
Sir Kaiba IX (F) - 5 Locator Cards
Kalin Reskvic - 3 Locator Cards
Izumi Ramiel - 2 Locator Cards
Nami Ramiel - 2 Locator Card

Universe R Representatives:
Sir Kaiba IX (R) - 5 Locator Cards

Universe S Representatives:
Sir Kaiba IX (S) - 2 Locator Cards
Roy Feers - 2 Locator Cards (Hit by a bus)
Ginseku Shirokiba - 3 Locator Cards
Mikomi Tsumetai - 1 Locator Card

Universe Z Representatives:
Sir Kaiba IX (Z) - 2 Locator Cards
Selena Misu - 1 Locator Card
Suteibun Kaze - 2 Locator Cards
Glennette Glora - 1 Locator Card
Charlotte Moore - 1 Locator Card

Read Before Posting Here:

GameMaster Notes:
*I'll be playing most, if not all, the bad guys + Bosses
*If ya'll do duel while in character, copy/paste the entire conversation in a PM to me here. I have further ideas with this roleplay some may like.
*Some of you may "die." If that is the case you may generate another character after a set period of time.
*Play nice. PM me if there are problems.
*Do not mind a slow start, as there are many still testing the banlist

Last edited by Shameless on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Remember that players may not fully participate in the Roleplay until they have sent me their decklists!

People I still need decklists from:
Bayar -- If you do not send in your list by Friday, your Main Character spot will be forfeited
Celestia -- I already told you I can wait. This is just a reminder.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:06 pm

And, as of today, the first round of Special Events has been completed! And with some pretty decent success as well. Those who participated got new cards, as well as the ability to traverse through other dimensions.

One villain has been named (Serious Exposition), but he is known to only one player in the Roleplay. However, there will be more--as their sheets are being tweaked and finalized. There may be even more random named NPCs that I might throw into the mix (if there aren't that many others who sign up for this RP. But everything depends upon the swings of fate and destiny.

How will act two shape up? Who else will step up to the plate? What's really going on with this tournament, and why hasn't Kaiba moved from his (their) towers?
Or are we just overthinking things?

We'll only figure out as time goes on....

Special Events (as well as Act 2 in this roleplay) will begin either on Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime, the current players may do as they wish throughout the roleplay. Dueling each other may produce some sickly butterfly effects.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:10 pm

HEY! LISTEN! READ THIS ROLEPLAYERS!

I've got some important shit to say...
Act 2 of this RP is at a standstill. Why? Because the people pertinent to Universe S have stopped posting. Why? I don't know, but it's aggravating. The entirety of this game cannot progress without them. Without progress, people lose interest and everything goes downhill--halting the project completely.

What is planned:
~Finishing Act 2 by revealing 2 more villains + introducing the first tag duel of the series
~Opening Act 3 with the reveal of another villain + the betrayal of a character already announced within the RP. Act 3 will be almost entirely plot and duel driven to increase activity.
~Reconfiguring the Banlist... With the input I've gathered from those participating, as well as my own personal research, I've begun edits on the banlist. Please check it every now and then for its edits, as your deck will most likely be hit in some way. However, keep in mind that it may not be permanent in it's current state.
~New RP rules will implemented to switch up gameplay (nothing involving how the games are run), so that some characters have the option to not only switch alignments (Good to Evil, etc), but switch out decks entirely.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:12 pm

I apologize for the giant Hiatus in the RP. There were many technical problems on many ends of the roleplay. However, after getting most of the shit figured out, the RP is ready to restart it's restart. People may once again begin posting.

Updates:
We gained 4 new players
We lost 2 players
Explosions happened
People may or may not die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Main Announcements)
Page 1 of 1