North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Here lays the home of players who originate from the XYZ Universe*

*Players may post here and interact.*

Current Players Here:
Sir Kaiba IX @ With Selena Misu and Stephen

Selena Misu @ At Stephen's Hotel, doing things

Sutebun Kaze @ In his hotel, doing things

Kalin Reskvic @ Doing training in the park with Zero

Zero Max @ Training Kalin in the use of not-being-an-emo

Glennette Gloria @ Being scared and shit in the park

Charlotte Moore @ idk yet

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Oooh *she smiled as she viewed the packs* I guess I'll take this one. * she pointed at the purple pack* fu...sion?

(Fusion plox)

(Mise has obtained the following:
1 Fusion Monster, of her choice
1 Instant Fusion
1 Re-Fusion
1 Metamorphosis
She now has the ability to fusion summon

When you are done editing your deck, please take a picture of the refinished product and send it to me so I may update your character sheet)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:37 pm

"Well I will take a syncro pack."he said in a clam tone of voice with a grin as he looked at Selena.

(Stephen gains:
1 Synchro Monster (to his extra) of his choice
1 Shiny Black "C"
1 Intercept Wave
1 De-Synchro

You may edit your deck to include any or all of the above mentioned cards.
When you are done editing your deck, PM Shameless the refinished product so that he may update your character sheet)
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:01 pm

"THANK YOU, DUELISTS! MAY YEEZUS BE FOREVER IN YOUR FAVOR!"
And, with his multi-pop-culture referential speech completed, the overly-serious and monotone Kaiba Corperation employee departed, goose-stepping his way into an "Staff Only" zone within the lobby--leaving the rest of the awaiting crowd in a flurry of anger and confusion.

With each passing moment the crowd grew angrier and angrier until finally someone snapped...
"How come these two are the only ones to get new cards?!"

"Yeah!!" Someone else shouted. "Let's get 'em and take their cards! That'll show them!"

Without a moment's hesitation, the crowd pounced upon the unfortunate couple...
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:23 am

Yikes!* Selena wanked at stephen's neck and a ran back to the vents they had come out of and again she athletically pulled herself up right in the vents* dude c'mon! We don't have time to waste! *she reached her hand out to pull him up in the vent * now! *as she saw the crowd reaching the corner of the corridor*
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 am

*he turned his head and saw the angry crowd he then said .* holy sweet honey ice tea!!!" *before he was grabed by his neck by Selena .he the was dragged through the vents they entered through and he then got lose from Selena's grip .* " okay Selena you can't be grabbing me like that." He then saw the large group of pissed off reiterate and said to Selena in a worried tone.* "I agree we should get the hell out of here. " *he waited for the large crowd of people leave the Coridor . He then grabed Selena by her hand and helped her out of the vent.* "hey Selena do you have a house anywhere we can hide out?"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:27 pm

"Oh... So it was you, Princess" a gentle voice called out as they the two exited the vent. There stood a fifteen year old boy with a bowl-cut hair style and blue square-rimmed glasses. He was rather tall for his age, but his face made him look almost half a generation younger.
"I never would have guessed you were the fly in my vent system," he continued politely. "And I see you somehow managed to generate a riot too.
Tsk...
Would you like a hand?" He smiled softly, holding up his undersized tablet. "I'm always happy to help."
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Well well... If it isn't the man himself *she grabs on go the young man and is assisted up to her feet as she pats herself down and smirks at him* well ... You didn't have to get off your throne y'know! Could have just sent another one of your ... "Servants" *she glared at him and retorted a snarky remark at him as she winked with the grin" ...seriously ... *as she Takes a quick peek at Stephen , to see if he was still in one piece, still glancing at the man standing infront of them* what brought us the honor of your presence... Sir...Kaiba... *she stated mono-toned as she crossed her arms and glared at the young man*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:35 pm

"You're making me out to be something so vile... Though I understand the resentment. Time has not been kind to your people, I'm sure."
He flicked his finger slowly across his technological toy, frowning down at his blinking screen, studying the various pictures that swing by.

"However, there isn't much I can do as a restitution to the things my father damaged. In an ironic turn of events, I actually have to ask for your assistance..."
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Help you!...tch *she now stood straight in her commanding position as if she was battle ready with her entire army behind her, gritting her teeth and her hand on her deck holster and the other hand swaying low waiting for a movement like if she would just choke slam the young man on the spot if he even twitched * now why would help a bloodline of kaiba...? Years go by and we still struggle ... But as I see your world flourished... You have everything a king would need and more... So why ask me?! * she stated as she waved her hand angrily at the thought of helping a relative of the wretched man who once endangered her people. Her mind drifted but it quickly returned as she couldn't say much... Realizing Stephen was standing right next to her* sigh... *she breathed in deeply as she spoke* speak...
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:00 pm

"I understand your anger, and it's entirely justified... I even brought you here against your will through the abuse of your gift... However, that was merely a means of entertainment for you, as I'm sure you wanted some vacation from whatever hell you were forced to clean up after..."
He swiped through some more pictures before ending on the one he wanted.

"Even if you do not wish to assist me in these future endeavors, you won't have much choice in the end. They will come for you, as they see you as a major threat."
He turned the phone around and tilted it onto its side, displaying a video of a duel currently happening.

"This is within the Synchro Universe. This is between a man named Roy Feers and an enigma named Serious Exposition. Apparently this enigma is apart of a historical cult known as Arachnophobia--believers and practitioners of The Void.
It is entirely unknown how many members there are, or what their purpose is.... But, after collaborating with the Kaiba within this universe, that cult started a war nearly three generations ago...and it was only recently that their planet fully recovered from the tragedies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Meanwhile,Kalin finally arrives to the Xyz universe,"God I hate trains,so freaking slow.Where's the automatic teleporter thingy?"With that thought,Kalin gets off the train and nearly faints at the horror his eyes endure."No way,this can't be,it looks like a total riot broke loose here.Well it won't faze me none,I got a tournament to win.But am I getting drawn into to something deeper,ever since that diel with the ego dude,my eyes have been reacting weirder."With that note,Kalin walks on,looking for the cause of the riots,hoping to find someone.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Pfft.. *she viewed the duel but saw the surroundings which looked more like ruins than a city, she felt it in her heart that the correct thing to do was assist the young man , but her stubborn attitude.. No thanks to her mother... Continued on as she exhumed hate remarks* see... As usual , your family makes a mess and you want someone else to pick it up... Pathetic. And if I was such a threat here .. Why even bring me here!? I don't care about some ridiculous universe bladdy .. Blah. What I care for is... My kingdom. My land... *she instantly gripped seto up by the shirt around his neck and in the most aggressively ..thanks to her father... Manner she could muster she asked with precision* is... My ... Kingdom... In danger.. Answer me with facts or I swear on queen misu's throne I will destroy everything you and your family hold dear... *she knew her threats were empty ones but she could not handle the thought of her family being in peril as she just stood around this lavish land doing nothing to help them*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:27 pm

Sir Kaiba's stolid smile never faded as he quietly deposited his phone into his jacket pocket. Behind his now-boring smile he knew he couldn't out-muscle Misu even if he tried, but he had no need. His power came through his words, not his actions.

"If I wasn't concerned about that, I wouldn't be informing you," he stated coldly.

---------
Meanwhile, within the transit:
The riot very slowly subsided as the practitioners realized that (somehow) they couldn't fit through the vent. Maybe their dice checks were too low, maybe they didn't have enough experience points--no one knows for sure.
Eventually, everyone dispersed from the KC Tower lobby.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Dammit! * she cringed as she slowly left kaiba go in a shock of disbelief, the bloodline she once swore to take down for their deeds ... Now needed her assistance for something that would end all their worlds if left unfixed.. Her mind was all over the place... Thinking of home, thinking of this world... Of all of them... Even for a fraction of a second ... She worried for Kaiba's safety* well... *she stated in a daze, which she quickly snapped as her commander training kicked in and she swept back into formation* I will need all the detailed information of the situation and the what you are preparing for the prediction of this incoming threat... I will assist you... This time kaiba... *she proffesionaly spoke with her commanding attitude, as she continued making quick glances at Stephen to be sure he was still breathing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:07 pm

So Kalin makes it to the KC building and finds out the riot was over the cards, "So pretty much, only two people got cards so the others went crazy.Any idea where they left for" Kalin asks the worker at the desk."No sir we have no clue without tracing their duel disks and that takes effort" she responds.

"Well I have no patience for this,now either do your job or I'll gladly report you to your superiors.Now I need to need to know where they are, it is very urgent."

With that,that KC worker begins to look up the location of the two card receivers, "What is about these cards,they're making people go near irrational but who cares, while I'm here maybe I can get an Xyz or 2."
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:17 pm

"I've already told you what we know. They're dangerous and deranged and apparently powerful. But yet they fear that one man. My plan is to find out who he is, and why he is involved with their plans... What you may do is your decision. The only thing that I ask is that you supply me with any information you receive."
He quietly bowed to her. No flinching, no regrets, no remorse. He humbly lowered his stature to Misu's. He stayed there for a moment before holding up a folded piece of paper above his bowing skull.

"I hope that is alright with you..."

-----------
The workers flinched lightly at Kalin's words before rapidly doing their designated job.

"Apparently they're...just outside the west end of the building, sir. They haven't gone very far. Just exit the building and make a left, then follow the building's walls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:28 pm

"Thank you, sorry about the threats but yea gotta do what I gotta do.Now I'll be going, have a nice day."With that, Kalin goes out toward where the card holders are,hoping to get their rare cards.Nearing them, Kalin sees a another man and ponders which ones have the cards."So which of you obtained the rare cards."Kalin then stands there,awaiting their responses.

"I hope this well worth it, or that trainride was for nothing," he mumbled to himself. Just then, Kalin's eyes turn into their gold color as his El-Shaddoll Nephilim lit up.
"Watch them Kalin, this might not be the time to fight," Nephilim's stated "Your best bet would bet just find out what exactly is going on," to which Kalin complied
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:43 pm

He then looked at Selena and said in a confused tone. "So Selena what do you think we sould do? Should we help him or not?" As he asked the question he Had a slight grin to show that he trust her.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:38 am

*selena looked back at Stephen and nodded with a face of concern* we will assist...*she received the paper with acceptance, unknowing what was on it as usual she pocketed it.as she spoke * Roy feers eyy... ? Hmm guess we have work to do... Kaiba I will keep in contact with you. I believe you have my disk code and i'll add you right now *she touched a few times the pad on her duel disk and sent a friend request to kaibas duel disk which was scanned by the disk in a Bluetooth like way. * but as of now I shall be ony way. *as she turned and and smiled at Stephen and held his arm walking westward through the area where they came from the coffee shop... Without looking back as to see if kaiba was still standing there or not. They continued* I believe we should trace back to the coffee shop ... Something felt odd about that situation earlier... And anyways ... I would love some cappuccino! *she delightly gestured as she fist pumped in the air, trying to avoid conversation about her private life with stephen*
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:06 am

"Okay lets get back to the coffee shop , and the cappuccino is on me." He gave a small grin, he then thought about what happened and why kaiba kept calling Selena a princess as if she was royalty he then thought of asking her but then desided agenst it because it was up to her to tell him about her personal life. They finally got back to the coffee Shop he then opened the door for her and said in a calm and polite tone of voice.*"lady's first."
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:34 am

Why thank you *she said as she smirked and giggled a bit* ... I'll order our drinks. Go sit where we met. I like that table *she winked as she gave him a thumbs up as she turned around and got in line to order their drinks*
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:22 am

*he then found the table they met and sat down with a slight smirk and waited for her to comeback. He then thought for Agee seconds and look through his deck. He then saw Selena walking over with the drinks and said in a kind tone s he pulled her chair out for her to sit.* " here you go Selena the best seat in the place ." When he finished his remark he chuckled slightly.

Shameless' Notes:

Last edited by stephen.borkowski on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:24 am

thanks! *she smiled back and delightfuly sat down as she sipped her cappuccion and handed stephen his black coffee just as he likes it* so...as i was walking here you were looking at your deck eyy... i know i didn't see much in that duel versus that creep...but if you'd like we can have a nice friendly duel outside of the coffee shop *she winked as she sipped* not like it wont hurt to check out the cards we just got before actually using them in legit duels! *she remarked as she went for her deck* so what'dya say? friendly duel? *she asked with the cutest tone she could muster up*
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:05 pm

"I don't know I don't want you to catch my uselessness from a duel with me." He giggles at his jokeing remark ." Well maybe in a little bit because I'm still not sure how some of the combos work and maybe you can give me a few pointers on how to use it more fluently." He said with a slight hint of red covering his cheeks.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:25 pm

So after brief and I mean briefly,meeting the two card winners, Kalin set off to find his third locator card.He wonders away from the KC building,coming up to the most ghetto looking area he ever saw."Well then, and I thought my home area was broke-looking, at least there isn't riots over cards."

Kalin, you must realize, not everywhere can look like heaven."

So with that imput from his card spirit, Kalin heads away from the ghetto looking area, hoping to find a much busier section of the city to hopefully duel someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next