North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Here lays the home of players who originate from the XYZ Universe*

*Players may post here and interact.*

Current Players Here:
Sir Kaiba IX @ With Selena Misu and Stephen

Selena Misu @ At Stephen's Hotel, doing things

Sutebun Kaze @ In his hotel, doing things

Kalin Reskvic @ Doing training in the park with Zero

Zero Max @ Training Kalin in the use of not-being-an-emo

Glennette Gloria @ Being scared and shit in the park

Charlotte Moore @ idk yet

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:18 am

Zero rested his hand upon Kalin's shoulder and tugged him backwards lightly, barely.
"No need to get angry. It was an honest accident." Zero quietly walked around Kalin and stepped between the two individuals before kneeling down to the new duelist's height. "You seem terrified of something. Do you know what happened?"

------------------------

"Bwaha! Heehaawhoo! I hope that was as exciting for you as it was for me, Kaiba-boy!" A mysterious shouted out through a loudspeaker as the building still continued to collapse and crumble ever so slowly to the ground.
"Eh-he-he-he! Come out, come out, wherever you are you little runt! We know you're still in there somewhere alive and breathing~" an equally annoyingly sinister voice crackled about. Outside the shattered window located in Stephen's dying hotel room a sound could be heard: the rapid spinning of helicopter blades cutting through the morning air.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:03 am

I don't know what happened but I think we should find kaiba so we can get him to safety.*he looked around the room yelled out* "hey kaiba are you okay?" *as he tryed to move he started coughing uncontrollably and blood started oozing from his mouth.*

Last edited by stephen.borkowski on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:47 pm

"yea like is something going on,sorry I go kinda weird when I duel."
Back to top Go down
Felicità
Black Rose Witch
Black Rose Witch
Felicità

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Uhm-expolo-scar-uhm-I-mean Gloria is still scared at the mean looking dude.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Dude! *selena rushed to Stephen as she checked his left rib cage as it seemed to have been pierced by a shrapnel of sort and she went about using her military training to clot the wound with some bandages and a pressure held bind as tight as possible * cmon! What the hell! Dude ur gonna need a medic quick . That shrap you got stuck there is lodged in one of your lungs . We don't have much time...a, kaiba! *she yelled as she looked around the swirling ever moving box of death they seemed trapped in as dust particles clouded the air* who the fuck is that? She looked out the window as a shadowed figured stood infront of them seemingly evil and she sought to blame all of this on this person* oh hell no.... Paparazzi bitch... You went too fucking far... *her eyes became a thick fabled purple as the aroma in the air became a strong cinnamon swirl mixture, as she gripped her deck and grinded her teeth* you're dead.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:59 pm

"An...explosion? What...?" Zero slowly turned his attention away from the two and scanned the horizon. His eyes narrowed in both shock and fear as he saw smoke rise up from the sky.
"Kalin.. I think we should go see what's going on." Without waiting for a response Zero set off in the smoke's direction.

-------------------------

The shadowed figure stared down at Selena through his cloaked gaze.
"Huehuehuehue~ It seems our little snoop was right! The heir is here!~"

"Oh, but is that pesty, pesky Kaiba out of the picture?" The other henchmen spoke, turning the corner into Selena's view.

"It seems like it. Huehaaheehawhoo~ It's a shame that he might be already dead! I was going to enjoy torturing his petite body! Hahahahaha!!"
The two only laughed at and with each other, entirely ignoring Selena's gestures--entirely too sure with themselves and their plans.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:01 am

*he looked around the room dazed and still feeling warm fluid pouting on to his skin, and his breathing became more labored.* " Selena ..." * he then looked at the two men in confusion and tried to move again but the pain was more prevalent and was more powerful then his result from his first attempt. He then started coughing more blood.*
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Dude! *she kept Stephen from struggling about* I told u! Ur not in conditions to move around right now! Calm down! *as she looked back at the two shadows staring at them with her intent to kill* you're here for kaiba huh...? What for? *she began asking questions to stall out for a bit as she assessed her surroundings for an escape route or a way to out smart 2 enemies at once, while getting Intel in the process , hopefully those shadows were as stupid as she thought they seemed since they tried taking down kaiba, she knew he would be safe somewhere , probably hiding in a nuclear bunker of sort, for some reason, it wouldn't have surprised her, but as she continue her duel disk on ready for battle, her heart still pounded instictively to the danger at hand*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:56 pm

"Ok sure why not,lets go check out the big explosions."
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:53 pm

"Oh ho! The princess is determined, hm?~" the two masked and mysterious thugs simultaneously activated their duel disks, ready to take down the hindered Selena.
"Your little Kaiba gone, and this now-worthless knight bleeding out....Hehehe! This is going to be easy!

"Or so you think," Zero called out from behind the two men, strutting towards then in anger as he also activated his duel disk. "That's all the confession I needed to deduce you two for tearing apart my city. If you want a fight, you're going to have to cut your way through me...."

The two grunts growled in annoyance.
"It seems that our plans backfired only slightly. No matter... I doubt you'll ever be much of a challenge."
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:57 pm

*he started to tried  to drag himself twords the men with his right arm , while still holding his wound with his left arm. He started coughing again and stoped half way to roll on his back . He then said in a shallow tone of voice.* "I'm going to stop you guys even if I die here trying I will destroy you, for calling me worthless you two mutts doing your maters bidding like a pack of dogs following orders without a thought. you two are just pathetic." *he started coughing more and more blood started coming out of his mouth. *
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:42 pm

*selena signed as they spoke but as she saw a new shadow approach she seemed a bit shocked... To her dismay the third member was on her side, so her confidence boosted through the roof * well then... Stephen shut up and rest... Leave this to me and...the new guy... * her attitude transformed from defensive maneuvers to a predator as she began walking towards them through the rubble like a lioness stalking her prey * lets see what you got! *the scent changed into an aroma similar to s'mores as she drew her cards * double duel mode active! *she shouted as the disk acknowledged her voice and allowed the mysterious third person to sync with her* bring it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:48 pm

"Sorry but I have to get involved,so Zero let's show then the art of chaos,shall we?"Kalin the activated his disk,"Triple Duel mode activate,lets see y'all stop this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7