North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:00 pm

*Here lays the home of players who originate from the XYZ Universe*

*Players may post here and interact.*

Current Players Here:
Sir Kaiba IX @ With Selena Misu and Stephen

Selena Misu @ At Stephen's Hotel, doing things

Sutebun Kaze @ In his hotel, doing things

Kalin Reskvic @ Doing training in the park with Zero

Zero Max @ Training Kalin in the use of not-being-an-emo

Glennette Gloria @ Being scared and shit in the park

Charlotte Moore @ idk yet

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:09 pm

*selena marches in to the throne room at the request of her mother with 2 messengelatos at her side, as she stands tall in her battle armor pressed with pink gold and assorted gems* Queen Misu...at your request i have been summoned...what is it you wish of me... *she stated with the grit of a general or a commander, but none the less, her mother ranted off about how she should be more feminine like and try to find a man to be wed with like her sisters were doing, instead of wasting her time down at the stables and barracks with those "pigs", selena briefly interrupted her mother by rasing her hand as her head remained bowed* If i may my queen...mother.... i must get back to my task, we are setting up military camps arround the lands to prevent any civil unrest and assist those with less than others....so if this is just a personal tantrum...i shall take my leave * she turned as her purple cape thrusted in the wind and she marched right on out...Her mother still knickering about in the background which she had already dulled out years ago after her interest swerved more towards her military training, as she continued on, one of the gelatos informed her about a situation down at the barracks* huh? is that so? i guess an old friend has returned.... lets be on our way then...we mustn't keep him waiting *they carried on through the eastern side of the castle towards the barracks*
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:26 am

At that moment a the wind started to rise. The gusts then started to swirl and swirl next to the eager princess before finally dissipating; revealing an bowing and humble La Jinn.

"Greetings, your highness. My master has sent you a request: to join him in his Battle City Tournament. Here is you locator card, as well as further....requests."

And with that the Genie vanished with the rising wind, leaving behind a transparent card on the ground along with a letter stamped and signed by Sir Kaiba IX
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:49 am

*with a sense of awe and somewhat disgruntled she snatches up the letter and card, viewing the locator card from top to bottom, as she pockets the card and letter without reading it, as the gelatos begin to question she stands and quiets them with her hand raised* lets carry on, i will attend to my private matters as soon as im done seeing....my father.....

*they approached the barracks and the gelatos marched off towards their stations as selena stood across the room where her father stood, the man looked savage but stood superior at twice the size of any man in the room, he spoke to her with the same attitude she would speak to her men, and she listened attentively as he told her things may be changing amidst the kingdom, as he spoke she could not help but hold on to the card in her pocket, the warmth seemed homely as she responded* My lord....father.... i must say...i understand your concern and i am working on this as we speak, my men are out across the land attending to their duties...*as she continued to speak she gripped the card with more force because of her fathers view of her, he hated seeing her as a military commander, and wanted her to be his little princess as she was before and he always looked down on her for doing so. she continued to elaborate on her plans but as she spoke...something began to happen. and in an instant she vanished, and reappeared in the middle of a city crowded with people walking up and down the sidewalks under a huge building that read KAIBA CORPS* Wha...where.... *she sighed knowing exactly what happened, as she looked down her chest faded out the pink glow and he armor had been swapped from what she had on the last time she was on "earth", a pair of jeans, purple converses and a purple shirt with a cupcake design in the middle* well then...i wonder what has changed.... *she smiled as she looked around her area and pulled out the letter in her pocket and she began to read on as she walked towards a small coffee shop around the corner* hmmm.... might as well grab a drink... but wait! * she checked her right side of her belt with fear as she gripped it she felt her deck holster filled with all the cards in place* phewwww.... they're still here.... *she read on.. as she sat down on a chair outside the shop with her mocha cappuccino and the sun shined brightly in this beautiful day in new domino city*
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:33 pm

*as stephen (suti-bun) started walking the streets of new domino city he had a look of excitement and amazement on how big the city was and how tall the buildings were.*
"(It's as amazing as mother told me, it's so beautiful these large tall shiny buildings glimering in the sunlight.)"
*as suti-bun was looking at the city's  argriculture he walked passed a coffe shop and decided to get a drink since he traveled such a long way from his home. He then entered the establishment and said to the young woman behind the counter.*
"I would like a large cup of coffee please and can I have it black?"
*she then got him his drink and he payed for the beverage and looked around the establishment and saw a chair open next to a very strong and beautiful woman who appeared to be only slightly older then him looking at a letter. He then walked over to her and asked in a kind tone of voice.*
"Excuse me miss is this seat open to anyone?"
*with a slight look of embarisment of his stupid question.*
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:39 pm

*selena read on as the letter instructed her on the tournaments details, written in the letter were directions to the kaiba corp. tower and more information about the three portals and how to pass through them* this is....very...very...interesting. *she sipped the cup a bit more and wiggled it a bit to ensure its freshness as she did so , she heard the young man approach her , but she continued on with her letter. She listened as the young man spoke and she decided to play it safe and act politely* uhhh...why...why no...its not taken.. *she waved at the seat infront of her* sit..sit.. *she spoke with energy and enthusiasm as she finished the last sentence of the letter* the names selena...but most call me Misu. *she stated as she reached her hand out to shake his* are you here for this ridiculously crazy tournament thing as well?
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:10 pm

"Why yes, yes I am," a prideful contestant swooned in response, leaning on his elbows over the table. "What are you reading there, babe? Is it interesting?"
Without caring he swiped the open seat, waving his hand gently at the other male who had attempted at banter before.

"I haven't seen you here before. And aren't you a pretty little thing." He gave a suave smile, staring directly into Misu's eyes.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:23 pm

*he grabed her hand and said in a kind tone of voice.* "my name is suteibun kaze but most people call me stephen. I never heard of the news of this tournament since I just came to the city of new domino. It's a pleasure to meet you and thank you for letting me sit here."
*he then relized that a man waked over and interupted his conversation and stole his seat. He then tapped the and shoulder and said in a polite tone of voice.*
"Excuse me sir I was going to sit there and may I ask you to find a new seat or get another one if you want to join our conversation."
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:38 pm

*selena's once enthusiastic smile grew into an irritated serious face as she saw the man come up to both of them as they began to get to know each other and she just kicked the table a bit forward* Dude...back off...you weren't invited...and seriously...that attitude is just ugh....disgusting *she slammed her hand on the table as she stated this* now get going....or im'a smash this pretty little hand of mines in your face*'
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:46 pm

The man simply smiled, uncaring at Misu's gestures.
"Well aren't you a feisty one," he chuckled. "But how about a wager? If I beat you both in a duel, I take you for another coffee sometime? I won't take no for an answer."
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:59 pm

"I'm sorry to say this but she has a right to make her own choices and I will not let you treat her like some sort of object."
*said suteibun in a harsh tone of voice. he then actives his duel disk and said .*
"Lets duel!"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:36 pm

The stranger opened his duel disk, and gladly challenged his contender with a devilish smile.

His bravado was well met, and the stranger took Kaze easily in a sickeningly short match.

"I guess this kid didn't have it in him. Looks like you're up next, babe." The man smirked once more, getting ready for his next game.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:10 am

*as his lp went down to zero he thought to himsel.*
"Man I can't belive I lost." *he looked down on himself , but soon he lifted his head up and turned to Selena and said in a kind tone of voice.*
"Hey Selena kick his but!"
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:56 am

*she viewed the duel from the sides and as it finished she had analyzed the stranger's deck well enough to find its flaw, as The young man asked her to kick his butt she was already taking position to duel * don't worry... I know exactly what to do hun * she winked at him and smirked turning back to the stranger with a serious face as she readyd Her deck* guess it's my go!
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:50 am

"I guess it is beautiful," the challenger smirked. "You're going to lose the same way he did." He reactivated his duel disk and battled once more.

However, the great Misu was far too powerful, and she wiped him out in a few simple, easy moves. The stranger screamed and cried in both fear and agony as he lost, and then collapsed to the ground in absolute exhaustion--letting slip his grip of a single locator card, which then slid quietly along the ground to Misu's feet.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:57 am

oh? i...guess i'll be taking this.. i didn't even know you had one of these...but i guess you are not worth it anyways *Selena picked up the locator card and added it to her collection in her deck box as she picked up her cards and set them in... her serious face turned into the enthusiastic cutie again as she turned to face the young man* Phew!...stephen...was it? *she smiled as she reached in her deck box and took out the locator card* i think you should take this... i mean...the duel was fun and all but for standing up for me... you deserve it *she smiled with her eyes closed as she offered it in her hands towards stephen*
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:05 am

*stephen then takes the locator from her and said in a kind tone of voice.* "it was no problem really but thank you Selena. Maybe if you need another cup of coffee or anything it's on me." *with a shy grin on his face , he then looked at her strait in the eyes and said.* "so Selena what is this tornament about since I never heard or seen news of it."
*with a slight blush of embaresment by his silly question.*
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:17 am

well...see that locator card? *she points at it and shows her own to him * to continue in the tournament you need to collect a certain amount of cards and...well... here *she hands him the letter that was sent to her by Kaiba, and lets him read over the rules* as you can see this is a crazy tournament...that *she giggles a bit* is outright insane... going through different dimmensions? getting locator cards? fighting other types of summonings? you didn't see the news broadcasting? where they showed those weird colored cards? its frankly down right bonkers! but hey... i think there may be something awesome behind all of this and thats why.... *she winks at him as she throws the peace sign pose* i'm making it to the TOP!!!!! * as she smiles she continous by stating* and i think you have potential as well...so why dont you join the tournament with me. and lets see what your made of. mk? *she smirked as she sipped more of her cappuccion* my next destination is that building over there *she points towards the Kaiba Corp. tower* join me, wont you? *selena pushes her chair back in its tables position as she begins to walk away from stephen* HEY!!! you comin' or what?
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:21 am

"ATTENTION DUELISTS!"
The announcer shouted in a strangely monotone voice.
"DO NOT FORGET TO PICK UP YOUR NEW PACK OF CARDS! NEW SETS FROM OTHER UNIVERSES TO BOOST YOUR DECK!"
And, with that, a crowd started to storm the streets....
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:43 am

*he pushes his seat in and said in a warm tone of voice.* "yeah I'm comeing so don't get any ideas and leave me behind."
*he then cought up to her and said. "I will love to join you in this tournament with you Selina since you are my friend." *said stephen with a slight grin on his face.*
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:50 am

*as they both left the building selena saw the mob of duelist all fighting to get in line to recieve their packs* well...shit...that line is gonna take forever...i dont have time for that.... *they walked right past the mob throught the side line reaching the left side of the building were it was closed off with a truck loading dock and a few ventilation exits* hey! look over there! *she pointed at the vents as she looked around for any security guards* you aint afraid to break any rules are ya? *she looked back at stephen and instantly she ran towards one of the vents and popped it open from the side, yelling at stephen* hey! over here! we'll catch the announcer from the inside out! unless...your a chicken! *she giggled and jumped right down the vent disappearing in seconds *
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:08 am

*he turned to look at her and said * "I'm not afraide to break a few rules." *he then saw her run over to the vents and followed her.* " I'm not a chicken so lets do this ."
*he then saw her disappearing in the vents.*
"Welp I can't just let her have all the fun." *he then went down the vent after her.*
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:15 am

*they crawled out the vents and sneaked past the registry desk and out the front door* see! that was easy! *she peace sign posed again and winked, as she continued walking and looking back at stephen she turned as she was stating.* no we just.... THUMP...OWW! *she had bumped into the announcer who was waiting for the first duelists to arrive at the scene to collect their free cards* Dude!...that kinda hurt!. are we the first here? no way...AWESOME!!!! *she jumped in amazement*
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:33 am

*he had a slight grin as he saw her jumping about with excitement but his expression then changed as he saw the announcer was still on the ground. He then ran to aid him up.*
"Are you okay sir?"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:58 pm

"WELCOME DUELISTS!"
He exclaimed one more, uncaring of the actions that unfolded.

"WE HAVE SOME VERY RARE AND UNIQUE CARDS IMPORTED DIRECTLY FROM THE OTHER UNIVERSES PARTICIPATING IN THIS TOURNAMENT! YOU MAY CHOOSE ONE PACK!"

(State either Ritual, Synchro, or Fusion in your next post. I will tell you what four new cards you obtain)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next