North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:01 pm

*Here lays the home of players who originate from the Fusion Universe*

*Players may post here and interact.*

Current Players Here:
Sir Kaiba IX @ Taking challenges within the Candy Shop

Izumi Ramiel @ Making his way to the Candy Shop with his sister

Nami Ramiel @ Same as above, with her brother, being bullied

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:17 pm

As the sun rises higher over,another duelist goes over his deck pondering which ofhis prized to use."This might finally be my big break,my chance to finally become world chmp,"Kalin thinks to himself.Kalin feels he has come a long a way since he began to silently to himself as he finished his deck.

"I'll need more cards though,something seems kinda incomplete about it.I can't put my finger on it though"

He then sets off,looking for card shop of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Before Kalin could get very far, he was stopped by a impertinent stranger.

"Hey you!" he shouted, attempting to get a reaction. "You look weak enough to take on, so I challenge you! What do you say?" He smirked with pride and held up his already active duel disk.

The tournament may have only just begun, but it seems that some fierce competitors were well on their way to claiming their keys to victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:44 pm

"Wea,huh,I'll show you weak.I'll make you another notch on my belt of fallen foes."Kalin replies as his duel disk activates.

Kalin then looks at his ace card,El-Shaddoll Nephlim,smirking as he does.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:46 pm

The duel was a giant fury of skill and mettle. Kalin and his outlandish challenger went back and forth for nearly an hour before Kalin emerged victories--with a mere 50LP remaining!

"No!" the challenger screamed. "I was so sure I was going to win! I drew so well!" He slumped to his knees in both depressing defeat and anger. "I knew I should have waited until I got one of those new Synchro Monsters before challenging someone for a Locator Card...But the line at the Kaiba Corp building was too long..."
The stranger sighed quietly and tossed Kalin his Locator Card before leaving in a silent haste.

(Kalin, you may now make your way to the Kaiba Corp Building to upgrade your deck as well traverse to another Universe)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:28 pm

So Kalin walks on to the KC building,exhausted from his earlier duel."Who was that dude,like whoever he was,he was strong.I'll need these cards up here."So Kalin continues walking on and gets to the KC building where he finally gets his hands on the Synchro monsters.He also is told he can now go to another dimension if he would like.Pondering,he thinks and decides to wait due to him having to wait in line for 6 hours for a card.He returns home and passes out from exhaustion.

(Kalin has now received:
1 Synchro monster (of his choice) for his extra
2 Intercept Waves
1 Effect Veiler
All tuners in deck--if any--have been fully awakened
Good Job at completing all the Special Events)
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:43 am

Patrick was nearing the KC tower, on his way to sell cards to all the duelist in this tournament. He knew he would make quite a profit off of his cards after getting a permit to vend and access the building. As he was walking he saw a duelist which caught his eye. It seems this duelist was carring an ultra secret rare card and Patrick was awe struck, thinking it was his lucky day to trade with this young duelist.

edited by : INUZIRO

NOTES:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:47 am

Kalin finally wakes up and heads back to the KC building to leave behind his beloved universe to acquire the sacred XYZ monsters he's heard off.Nearing the tower,he sees a duelist approach him."WTF is going today,more random people running up to me,joy."Kalin puts his deck in his deck holder and activates his duel disk,its spinning blades engaging to its open."If you wanna get further kid,you're gonna have to duel me."Kalin says
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:57 am

the young man apporached patrick with an irrate snare on his face, as he was ready to duel patrick, already with his duel disk set. patrick was thinking (aww jeez but i dont even like to duel), but it seems like he needed to duel this man, and perhaps he would trade with him afterwards , so he agreed by saying "ok,...lets duel"

edited by : INUZIRO
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:18 pm

An announcer appeared over the intercom with a dull, monotone voice:
"Attention all interesting duelists, uhhh.... The next round of trains that, uhhh.... Are leaving the Kaiba Corp Terminal into the other Dimensions, uhhh.... Are starting their next rounds of departure in, uhhh... A little over ten minutes.
If you wish to leave, uhh.... Please present two or more Locator Cards to the, uhhh... Conductor. Please enjoy your flight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:28 pm

"Sorry kid but we'll duel some other time,I ot a train to catch,come find me when you get two locator cards."With that,Kalin runs toward the KC building,leaving behind his home dimension for the realm of XYZ."This is it,the time to find the secret of XYz is gonna be mine soon,then no one will stop me."
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:49 am

"Hey, wait!" Patrick shouted, knowing he would be unable to do anything--he didnt have enough locator cards to join the man on the train, so he simply gave up trying to get his sincere attention. But, at the moment, his stomach growled in hunger.

"Ohh... I forgot my breakfast this morning. I better go eat..."
He quickly exited the KC Tower and made his way to the closest bakery he could find.

(next time I better dont write anything.......)

Shameless' Notes:
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge
Society of Light
Society of Light
Lelouch Lamperouge

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:58 pm

A young man wearing a red jacket with a white t-shirt and a red baseball cap with a drawstring bag behind his back arrived to Neo Domino City. He hears a grumble from his stomach and then he checks his pocket. "I spent the rest of my money at the chick-fil-a a town over....I need some cash quick otherwise I'm gonna starve to death." with a quick sigh, the young duelist heads into town to see if there is anyways to make some quick cash.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:38 pm

"Grr... I can't believe I lost that match.. I was doing so well that morning too! I was on a streak! Grah! I'm so angry! I'm so angry that I'm going to challenge the next person I see for his locator card!"
Unfortunately, he turned his eye and spotted Mike Connors wondering aimlessly alone...

"Perfect..."
He then jumped as close as he could to the duelist, activating his duel disk.
"You! Me! Duel! Now!"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge
Society of Light
Society of Light
Lelouch Lamperouge

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:44 pm

Mike smirks at the thought of finally dueling someone after entering the new city. He's so excitied that he forgot all about his hunger. "I don't know who you are, but I never back down to a duel." He activates his duel disk.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Then, after a very short battle to which both players started strongly, the egotistical man managed to defeat Max Connor in a single, simple move...and thus regained his locator card.

"Now that I have 1, I'm going to go get 2...and then I'm going to hunt you down, boy...."
He exits, stage right.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:21 pm

-Izumi's eyes sat up from his resting place which was under tree. looking around to see all the different people scurry around. he covered his yawn with his hand due to tiredness and stood up. walking off into the city with mischievous but cold glare underneath his hood-
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:48 am

Set on obtaining his second locator card as quickly as he could, the strange enigma scoured the streets for any lone duelist to pick on and single out. He wanted, nay needed, to escape this dimension and make his way to another--he needed to find the one duelist who beat him...
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:06 am

-izumi began to have sudden clicks of pain in the back of his head. as these clicks began to worsen he would have sudden voices call him. walking around the corner he bumped into a figure accidentally and made him stumble to the ground -
"Oh my bad. i didnt see you. Let me help you up."
-izumi said offering his hand to the stranger-
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:11 am

"Ohhh, that's it!" The stranger roared as he swiftly jumped to his feet. "I've had it with this place! You pushed the last button buddy!"

Without giving the chance of response, the man opened and activated his duel disk.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:24 am

"Alright if you really want to get out of this place. take my Locator card. but that's if you can beat me.
-izumi glared as he backed a few steps back and activated his dueldisk in response to his-
"Lets Duel!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:59 pm

After a hard fought battle, the mysterious enigma once again stood victorious over his challenger, acquiring his second locator card.

"Now," he grumbled to himself. "I believe it's time to go find that bastard he made me a fool..."
Then, with a huff, he vanished and made his way to the KC Transit Station.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:25 pm

-Izumi sighed at his lost and proceeded to look at the man scurry around with his locator card. he looked at his deck and then looked at his ace card. -
"ah we will do better next time suppose. so don't worry i will still try to help you guys out."
-he stood back up and walked back to his tree shade to sleep rather than think-
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:10 pm

(Kuroi and Shadow Mistress may begin posting here now)
(Mikomi may start posting here now)
(The OP will be updated in a moment to include everyone after they make their first post)
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:48 am

*nami started walking through the town, with a plastic bag in her right hand , she then saw her brother izumi sleeping under a tree and decided to go see what he was up to, she then snuck up on him and said in a loud tone of voice.*"hey izumi how are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next