North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Here lays the home of players who originate from the XYZ Universe*

*Players may post here and interact.*

Current Players Here:
Sir Kaiba IX @ With Selena Misu and Stephen

Selena Misu @ At Stephen's Hotel, doing things

Sutebun Kaze @ In his hotel, doing things

Kalin Reskvic @ Doing training in the park with Zero

Zero Max @ Training Kalin in the use of not-being-an-emo

Glennette Gloria @ Being scared and shit in the park

Charlotte Moore @ idk yet

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Kaiba made his way along the more desolate and destroyed areas of Neo Domino City, attempting to gather as much information as possible.

'Excuse me, mister?' a small child tugged at Kaiba's family jacket. 'Do you..have any food? My mommy is sick and she needs help.'
Kaiba smiled warmly at the child, and said: "No. I'm sorry. Not on me." The child frowned and turned to leave, but Kaiba continued. "But I can help you get some. I'll take you to the store." Once more the kid smiled.
"Thank you mister!"

"Anytime, child."

The two immediate set off to the east, walking past Kalin. However, in a minor act of clumsiness, Kaiba bumped into Kalin.
"Oh.. I'm sorry. Excuse me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:45 pm

"You. You're a KC employee! Well isn't that just amazing. I'll make you a deal--kid come take this food fro my bag, I can get more later. As for you" looking toward the KC worker "Well I'll accept your apology on one condition, duel me for a locator card, match duel. That is if your not scared."

"Be careful Kalin, he seems oddly strong", Construct says.

Kalin then activates his duel disk,but knows deep down, he is beginning to turn insane, but in the end, he can't figure out why he still is coming undone at the seems.Ever since the loss of his parents and the aquirement of his new deck,it's just getting he thinks to himself
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:50 pm

The child giggled happily before grabbing what he could, and then he vanished entirely from the scene.

"It seems that you can't be persuaded otherwise... I can see it in your eyes..."
Kaiba activated his duel disk calmly, getting into stance.
"It seems I have no choice with the things I do today..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Kalin then watched as his Shaddolls dropped the remainder of Kaiba's life points,"Well Kaiba that was indeed fun but I win this one for now."Kalin then deactivates his duel disk and puts his deck away, waiting for Kaiba.

"So that's the power of Xyzs, Kalin you must be more careful, you nearly drained yourself"

And with that, Kalin passes out from exhaustion, his eyes turning their regular color again.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Kaiba watches Kalin slide onto the floor in exhaustion.
"Hmm... He may be strong, but he certainly isn't powerful.. But I can see it growing. Maybe I can use him later in my travels. However, a deal is a deal."

Kaiba withdrew an XYZ pack as well as a locator card from his pock, then deposited both into Kalin's pocket.
"There you go.. Have a nice day."

(Kalin now gains:
1 XYZ of his choice
1 Heraldry record
1 flying "c"
1 xyz encore

Please make your edits and resend me the new decklist)
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:40 am

*selena struggled to understand Stephen's as she looked at his cards , but she couldn't really let him know that she has never dueled with anything other than her kingdoms military force.* heehee, umm ... Hmmm, I don't know hun, honestly.... I think... *she lifted a finger in a "knowledgeable" manner and stated * the answer to your dilemma is simple. to find better combos we must be practicle . Enough looking at these cards *she stacked his deck and handed it to him as she finished her cappuccino* I'll duel you and put you in a situation where you will have to think outside the box. Cmon! *she inserted her deck in her duel disk and with a super energetic jump she got on her feet and ran out the door, when Stephen noticed she was already knocking on the window on the other side of it* cmon! Don't keep a girl waiting!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:46 am

"Believe me I won't be letting you wait." *he then walked out the door and stood in front of her and said " let have this fun duel." *he then grined activated his duel disk.*
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:08 pm

*the duel was intense , but because selena held back her abilities to assist Stephen with his combo, he was able to overpower her by building the field up with monsters with massive attacks,he defeated her but both shared a mutual smile at the end, as they walked back in the coffee shop and she ordered yet another cappuccino. She felt like speaking and said * you did very well. I hope to see you go far in this tournament heh *she giggled* I know you can do it! *she raised her cup and declared a cheer* to victory! *her enthusiastic attitude kept catching everyone's attention in the coffee shop* eeek... M..maybe we should have a nice walk around domino park. There should be a few duelists we can duel there I suppose *as she looks down at her feet and walks out of the shop holding the door* u comin or what?

(As per PvP arena duels, Stephen gains the following:
He gets 1 new XYZ of his choosing
He may change the ratios within his MAIN DECK only--be a difference of no more than 3 cards)
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:35 pm

He followed her back inside and drank more of his black coffee and he blushed slightly at her state ment of believing in him. When she stood up to make a cheer . He started to get up but soon relished that she was embarked by her actions and left with her head down. he then nodded at he request to go to the park with her and followed and said with a big grin .* "yeah I'm coming ,I would love to walk around the park with you . As long as no more agry mobs come after us again." *he giggled slightly.*
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:33 pm

*she sighed as the both walked down the street where the park was* its so nice outside *she commented as she looked up at the sun* i wonder what the world has in store for us today. *she slapped her cheeks in a cutesy manner* alright! we are gonna enjoy a nice walk in the park ! *she told her self...too loud if anybody asked, but she felt very comfortable in this world and nobody could tell how happy she was of being here, enjoy the trees and environment* oooh! swings! *she pointed at the swings at the east side of the park*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Kaiba walked happily by the city park's entrance, a very obvious pep-bounce with each step, as a line of fifteen children giggled and danced behind him.
"Who wants to go play in the park today?" He sung out, spinning slowly and gracefully on his heels. Each child rang out with a unanimous 'Me!' before sprinting by the teenager, giggling and jumping with each straight towards the playground.

"Hey! Remember the rules!" He shouted out after them. "I don't want to lose any of you.."
'We won't mishter Kaiba!' they responded before finally swarming the slides and swings with excessive enthusiasm. Kaiba smiled warmly at their innocence before calmly walking after them. He stood by the nearby bench and pulled out his phone, and then started to take the children's attendance.
"Good..."
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:53 pm

*he loved being out side haveing the wind blow agenst his face it feels magnificent. He saw what selena was pointing at  he then smiled and asked in a very sweet tone of voice.* "hey Selena you want to go sit on the swing and I will push you higher?" he said in a sarcastic tone of voice.*

Last edited by stephen.borkowski on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Finally after about an hour, Kalin wakes up from his last duel."Well that was great, always winning, then passing out.Like maybe, ohh I don't know, figure out why this always happens."

Kalin then rises, the hot sun scorching his face."There must be someone who can tell you something, for some reason I sense we are indeed connected more than we thought Kalin."

"Ok that's really getting kinda troublesome, like ok why does this voice keep talking to me.Like maybe I'm just really tired but everytime I try to think, it talks to me and its beginning to worry me.Maybe it'll just go away, maybe it won't.Argh whatever, I can't dwell on such pettyness right now, I got to find more people to beat."

However Kalin walks on carefully, seemingly troubled by his recent actions and this voice in his head.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:12 pm

ummm...i'll pass on the pushing me thing... *she stated with a weirded out voice* but!... We can walk in the park and watch the kids play! *she jogged to the entrance and right when she thought she had gotten rid of the vermin after accepting his request...there stood sir seto kaiba. Surrounded by laughing children. Her heart skipped a beat . So many mixed emotions but for some reason she felt compelled to express them and chose to walk towards him in a calm laid back manner, and as she got closer she spoke to him* so... When your not out destroying civilizations you play around with children at a park eyy... *she snarked at him jokingly* your father must have been a hell of a parental figure huh?... *she jumped on and sat on the the back part of a bench with her purple converses on the sitting area* y'know... For someone so worried about what's out there... *as she spoke a little girl came by her and praised her pretty hair and shirt* aww thank you doll... Go with mr. Kaiba now... *she shoved the girl lightly* are you sure you have the luxury of spending your time with children in a park? *she giggled as she stated it. Like if it was a joke thinking of a kaiba having fun*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:33 pm

"These children are the offspring of the parents of the war my father started with your world," Kaiba stated coldly, plainly. However, he immediately smiled at the child who came over and hugged his leg and gently stroked her hair.
"The war wasn't fair on either end," he continued to dull out as he deposited his phone. "I spend as much time as I can correcting my father's mistakes. I clean the streets of the leftover messages of what once happened... I give those who were directly affected compensation... I raise the generation left alone by the horrors of an egotistical mad man." He looked down at the small child who was still tightly clinging to his leg.
"Are you alright?"
'I'm cold...'
Kaiba chuckled lightly at her response, then pointed at Misu in a way so that the child could see.
"She's probably warmer than I am. I promise. Go try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:02 pm

So Kalin continues on, eventually finding a ice cream stall."Hell yea, ice cream and it's hot as hell out here, about time something goes right."So Kalin looks over the big menu board trying to decide what he wants before deciding to get a strawberry shake.As Kalin makes his way to the counter, he hears the voice again"You got a tournament to win, yet you get ice cream, you really are beginning to slack"

"Ohh my god,that voice, ok this getting outta hand now, I gotta get some sleep after I'm done here."So Kalin orders his shake and as he eats, looks over a map, looking for a hotel to crash at til the next day.Settling on one not far from his location, Kalin finishes his shake and departs for the front of the hotel which only takes him five minutes."Can I just get a room for the night please?"Kalin asks when gets there.The front desk employee nods, takes his money and hands him a key, wishing him a nice stay.With that, Kalin nods and heads to his room, where he finally attempts to pass out.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:57 pm

*stephen then decided to talk a walk through the park while Selena and kaiba were talking because he felt as if he was a bother to her so he started walking to a brige over a pond and just stood there looking into the water looking at at his own reflection. He then looked at his reflection angrily and said.*"maybe I can push you on the swing yeah that was normal to say you idiot she's your friend and you say that she probably thinks I'm a wierdo . Man the only friend I ever had and now she thinks I'm wierd ahhhhhh." He moned slightly. He then turned his head and saw a little child crying by a tree , so he went over to the child . *" hey kid why are you crying and sitting here by your self?" *the little child looked up at the tall figure with tears in his eyes.* "I can't find my mommy". *he then held out his hand and said.* "come on get up I will help you find your mother. The child grabed his hand and lifted himself up and begain to go look for the boys mother.*he then asked the boy what his name was?"The little boy then said in a high pitched voice.*" my name is Louie Nelson , what's your name sir?" *he then responded with a very energetic tone of voice and said.* "I am stephen kaze ." *the little boy laughed at his antics . After a while stephen found the boys mother and she thanked him for finding Louis and left the park. Louis waved stephen goodbye as he left the park with his mother and Stephen then decided to join back with Selena since he was gone for quite awhile. When he returned he saw her and kaiba talking and laughing. he decided that he shouldn't be a bother to there conversation and go sit on a nearby bench and just relax and lay out to enjoy the suns warm ray of light on his tanned skin.*
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:42 am

*she sighed as she sat down correctly on the bench and carried the little girl on her lap, she felt reluctant at first to even believe a kaiba could be nice. But a second look at this young man and she somehow felt his words were true, in her mind she had thought 'everyone deserves a second chance' and continued on her conversation forgetting that Stephen had even left her side* so... You help them in their time of need huh... Seems like the same thing I'm doing back at home. War is saddening but innocent children should not be scarred by them... For this... I respect you seto... *with her arms wrapped around the little girl , she smiled truely this time as she looked up and took a deep breath . Her scent became apparent as the air around her began to smell like cotton candy and the children looked around to see if there was a vendor selling some in the park. * heh... These kids want a treat, I think you should treat us all with a treat. *she patted the little girls head as she continued with her cute smile at kaiba*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:02 am

"I wonder whose fault that is," Kaiba chuckled. "Though I don't normally spoil them this much." He whistled and the rest of the children came running up to him, like a trained response. They all pouted quietly, thinking it was time to go home.
"Children," he smirked, stepping aside to fully reveal Misu sitting on the bench. "It seems our newest friend has offered to take you all out for some treats. What do you say?"

They all cheered out a resounding 'Yes!' before promptly rushing her in excitement, ready to follow her lead.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:09 am

W..wa..bu..but I told y... Gah! *as the children surround her she glared at kaiba but she couldn't help it as she sighed content* alright alright... Who want's ice cream?! *she asked as she raised her hand in the air as to say she wanted some as well.although she did not know the city very well so she looked at kaiba with the "I have no idea where to take them" face* ummm.... So....lead the way? *she spoke to him as she completely forgot that Stephen was standing around there*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:25 am

"Gladly," he smiled as he turned on his toes, and then started a very cartoonish march. The children giggled at the sight and joined him before he started off towards the direction of the street vendors. "I hope this juxtaposition makes you smile, princess. That means I'm correcting his biggest mistake little by little."
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:01 pm

*he then woke up from his little nap and looked around his spot to see where Selena went but, they were no where to be found. He then felt bitterness for her to leave her friend like this without saying anything. His emotions then went more astray when he realized she was probably with kaiba. " man I can't belive she just left me here , and I thought we were friends." *out of his frustrated emotions he then left the park to look for some food venders near bye.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Finally after sleeping for what felt like ages,Kalin woke up, feeling much more relieved than before."No more voices, good there were getting annoying not to mention incredibly weird.I don't know what exactly is going is going on but it's pretty freaking scary."

"Why no Kalin, I was kist waiting for you to wake up, you must continue on now."

"No,not til you tell me what the hell is going on, like ever since I began hearing you, I've been passing oiut after my matches.And to be frank, I think you might have something to do with it.Now either tell me what you are doing or leave me the hell alone."Kalin then waits but hears nothing back, finally fed up with his voices, Kalin leaves the hotel, and in a hurry, goes to find a remedy from his increasing insanity.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:56 pm

*as they all shared ice cream . Some with cones, some with ice pops , selena chose to buy a strawberry shortcake ice cream pop and she nommed on it as she smiled at sir* hey... So... *she thought she was going to cross the line, but seeing him in the limelight like this made her feel something embarrassingly strange * umm... If we survive this afternoon ...heh *as she smiled at him and laid her hand the little girl beside her* ...what are you doing this evening? *she asked him curiously. But honestly she wished he had no plans and would ask her out to dinner. She really wanted to get to know... The real kaiba he addressed himself as.*...just wondering... *as she smirked*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Kaiba just smiled and watched everyone gather what they desired, as he personally had no deep interests in treats and sweets. After everyone was over, he kindly paid the vendor what was due, and even threw in a hefty tip as well.
"Other than ending my guard over these children, I have nothing planned," he stated looking down at the child happily eating her dessert. "I was going to meet another version of myself, but our meeting was well over an hour ago, and he never showed. I hope whatever got him busy wasn't life-threatening..." He looked back up at Misu and smiled softly. He stared at her expression for a moment, studying her body language.

"What is it that you wish to do, princess?" He presented boldly. "What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe Z)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next