North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier

Go down 
+2
hazmah
(RPFC) Shiki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

the pier has a light house and docks for boats but it lead off into the North academy where you can see the school off into the distance and to ether side of the pier it leads to the beach where students can enjoy the sun or go swimming.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:25 pm

My name is Ayo and i'm going to be the next duelist king so what dorm am I in?
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:48 am

Ah so much enthusiasm it's always being back memory's when I was a child but ayo your dorm is sunbird here is your uniform and here is your map it has all the places you might want to visit shown on this map .
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:19 am

hello I am Emil the best duelist ever in existence.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:32 pm

okay Emil your in sunbird here is your uniform and here is your map that has all the places you can visit and where your dorm is.
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Walks away to Ayo looks like Im in the same dorm as you
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Yep so guys night all day and night
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:04 am

Emil whispers to Ayo be honest who do you like better Lucy or Yumi?
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Lucy took her map and jacket. I put on the Jacket. I open the map and look excited at it. Out loud thinking. "ohh im going here and i want to go here, oh and there, there". I do not know i am thinking out loud. I do catch some of the words of the conversation Emil and Ayo have. Lucy puts away her map in her new dorms jacket. Hey guys what do you two think of my new jacket? Does it suit me? Lucy stands in a sexy phose making her oppai show. Putting a finger in her mouth and the lok on her face made her look innocent.

She keeps in ths pose for a few seconds teasing both Emil and Ayo. Then i stop. Im going to find my dorm bye guys She winks at both of them before she turns around and walks away to find her dorm.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:45 am

Yumi looked at her jacket and put it on and zipped it up but she noticed lucy start running towards the dorms and yumi then thought to herself maybe I should walk with her and talk on the way over there. she then started to chase lucy and she then yelled out to lucy " hey wait up I want to tag along, wait for me!".
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:09 am

laughs when Ayo looks like hes daydreaming
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:45 am

While walking towards the dorm Lucy does hear a voice behind her. The voice was familiar. My legs move slow er and slow er. Till they finally stand still. Then Lucy turns around. It was Yumi. *" Oh hey Yumi. Sure! I am sorry i did rUn off lik that . I got excited. So i ran off. THis is my dread for a lnog tim a d now im licing my dream. "*

I take Yumi s hand. *" lets talk while we get to our dorm . So where would you like to talk about? "*
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:21 am

Um I don't know I think I like them both because they both cute and next to each other so who do you think is better?
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:02 am

"I don't know Lucy but I'm kind of nervious because this is my first time away from home and I'm alittle bit scared of meeting a large group of people at once." She gave a slight embarising grin with a slight blush on her cheecks. " also ayo, Emil , and you are the only friends I have so far." Yuma and Lucy were pretty far from Emil sand ayo and yumi kind of got embarsed when she brought up ayo .
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:50 pm

What are you guys going to do with the 250Dp the guard gave me when i beat that asshole of a bully
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Lucy stops walking. Like girls do they know and understand eachother. Lucy giggles. Why are you blushing like that Yumi? Do you have feelings for Ayo? Im a girl too you know. Its not like i wouldnt notice. Lucy hugs Yumi. After the hug i do keep holding her hand.
I am glad that i am your friend but its getting cold here . Shold we go inside the dorm? Maby i can findout if we cna get chocomilk
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:50 am

Yumi's face became as red as a fire truck and said its not like that and I don't know if I do im just confused . and yeah we should get inside its getting to cold out here for a pimp she said with a light chuckle. she then started to run alittle bit in front of lucy and said hey the last one there is a rotten egg.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:56 am

So Emil what do you want to do, because seem like getting along and we should too so do you have anything in mind.
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:11 am

Godou walks up to Ayo and Emil.
Hey guys!May i join you.Like just walkin?I just came here and im so exited!!!
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:16 am

yeah sure err sorry I dont know your name by the way if you see Lucy and Yumi around their friends and Emil adds on in a whisper yumi is Ayo`s crush and I think Yumi has also feelings for him
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:18 am

My name is Godou.And sure ill tell them.
*Whispers to Emil* Hey,don't you think that Lucy is made for me?I heard the way she thinks and talks like i do.And man i think we may have a chance togather.Who knows?

Last edited by Flailier on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:20 am

can you keep a secret Godou?
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:26 am

Sure i can.Tell yours i got one to tell you too.
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:34 am

Well I lived in a forest my whole life trying to respet the familly died in my face and  I have a crush on Lucy and knowing Lucy she is just teasing you like the rest she likes to do that at least I am not stupid like Ayo and fall for it.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:30 am

haha very funny so well you guys be hurry up so we can look around before it gets dark
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:50 am

Let's get a look to our rooms should we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next