North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier

Go down 
+2
hazmah
(RPFC) Shiki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

the pier has a light house and docks for boats but it lead off into the North academy where you can see the school off into the distance and to ether side of the pier it leads to the beach where students can enjoy the sun or go swimming.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:00 am

ok but who do you think is cuter Yumi or Lucy?
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:05 am

Lucy is hotter,Yumi is cuter,What do you think?
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:09 am

Umm Yumi and Lucy have kind hearts so I don't know but Lucy did look pretty hot in the uniform and Yumi seems like a younger cute sister but i can't choose
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:11 am

Well theyre good so you can have them,i'm just waiting for the perfect girl.And for your knowldege before i was kidding.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:17 am

ok good so well i really want to go to the deckshop but I don't know where it is
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:19 am

I think it is inside the academy.Wanna go?
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:20 am

ok lets one there has to buy the other 5 packs
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:23 am

Well...ok i may ned some cards for my dragon deck....
Emily were going meet ya at my room later.Ok?

*Goes with ayo at the card shop*

So we want 10 packs of cards. *Pays* Thank you.

Here you go these are yours Ayo.You open them first.

Last edited by Flailier on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:24 am

So I got Melodious cards and some D/D/D well time to open the last one. Let's see what I got a Yazi, Evil of Yang Zings and it's ghost rare maybe i can give it to yumi since she is playing yang zings, Madolche Puddingcess whoa i need her for my deck now my deck is almost complete unless i get a Madolche Anjelly. I can't believe I got a ghost rare Madolche Anjelly and Puddingcess. Let's see what are the other 2, I'm I lucky or what I got another ghost rares one of them is Archfiend Black Skull Dragon and the other one is Mermail Abyssmegalo and I know I can give this to Lucy and maybe start things off with her or Lucy like hugs while talking to him self in his head so what did you get
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:56 am

Lets see,First one is an Ojama trio,good for my collection,ojama..ojama..ojama,this one is pretty much ojama deck.Nice i got a Red-Eyes black dragon but i got 3,a number 11 big eye,raigeki well thats nice,OMG YAS!!!I GOT A ARCHEFIEND BLACK SKULL DRAGON!!!And the last one for this pack,OMG NOT AGAIN!!HOW LUCKY AM I?!?!A SECOND ARCHEFIEND BLACK SKULL DRAGON!!!YAS!!!
Next pack starts with a Madolche Queen Tiramisu if you need it,a silver's cry that i need,a Red-Eyes spirit that i also need,a mecha phantom beast dracossack,and as a last one another Number11 Big Eye that i don't need.I'll leave this otehr 2 to Emil.
So wanna trade that Archefiend Blsack Skull Dragon for Madolche Queen Tiramisu.I need that so badly plz.....
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Lucy follows Yumi. She didnt really care about who was a rotten egg. She keeps running but stays behind Yumi. We reach the dorm. In the end Lucy speeds up a little. We both arrive at the same moment. I think we both are rothn eggs. Lucy laughs for a second. Then i open the door of the dorm and enter the building. Inside its warm and noisy. They were not alone.

Lucy simply ignores it and quickly find a chocomilk machine. I grab 2 cups and put them under the machine. When i press the start button the cups get filled with chocomilk. At the top comes some cream. My hands carefully grab them. Its hot but Lucy endures the little bit hurting heat. At the couch near the fireplace was place left gfor both me and Yumi. I sit down and put the cups onthe table infront of me. Hey Yumi here is it warm.
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Godou sees Lucy and Yumi and whispers to Ayo:
Bro theres your chance.I belive in you.Lets go at them.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Ok here's your valuable card and do you think the girls would like cards
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:01 pm

Yeah they will do.But man im so tierd.Im gonna get a sleep ok?Cya at my dorm later.Bye!
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:12 pm

wait how im i suppose to give them the cards with both of them here

Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Yumi then say next to Lucy in from of the fireplace and yumi took the hot coco from the Lucy and said "thank you Lucy and you were right its really warm she then removes her jacket and started to have her hands in the direction of the fire she leaned in twords the fire to keep herself warm . She then looked at Lucy and said thank you Lucy for getting me the drink and find Finding this seat . She gave Lucy a grin and she ten turned to the fire watching the wood burn.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Then Ayo walks up towards the door and knocks on the door. Umm excuse my does Lucy live here?
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:41 pm

Lucy curls up to Yumi till our head almost touch eachother. Lucy drinks her choco and looks at the wood in the fireplace burning. Yumi you are my best friend. Lucy gets a little closer. I noticed that the guys are checking us out . WHat do you think of that? Ohh and im lookingforward to tomorrow i wonder what we will learn and if we got nice teachers.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:45 pm

Ayo then finds Yumi and Lucy, hey girls i got you gifts because were all the friends and i wanted to say thanks for being the nicest friends a teen can have.
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:22 am

Ahh *Wakes up*

Wonder where Ayo could be?Meh lets just work on my deck for now.I got these great new cards.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:51 am

So Lucy I wanted to give you this card
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:53 am

Emil seems to be running and shouts to Ayo you realise that Godou has been looking for you he said something about improving his deck
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:27 pm

*Talking with himself* Man this deck isn't that good.I'll see what other deck i can build.*Thinks*
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:51 am

What do you want Emil, he runs towards him if wants to fix his deck I'll duel him to see what he can fix. So tell him that and I would be in his room in29 minutes because I have to give Yumi and Lucy something
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:50 am

ok man I will let him know right away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next