North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier

Go down 
+2
hazmah
(RPFC) Shiki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

the pier has a light house and docks for boats but it lead off into the North academy where you can see the school off into the distance and to ether side of the pier it leads to the beach where students can enjoy the sun or go swimming.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:38 pm

Ayo mentioned that we are now first in line to get our duel disks. Oh thank you for mentioning it Ayo i was a little distracted because of our conversation. I didnt notice. I walk over to one of the man who was holding a duel disk. It was a man. Maby a teacher. I didnt reallu bother. I greet him. The man holds out the duel disk. I take it and than him.

Aftr i grabbed my disk i move on to the next step. It was time to hear what dorm i would be placed in. For Ayo and Yumi do i decide to stay behind the crowed. So they can easily find me.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:40 pm

Azario jumped down from the tall platform he was on and started slowly walking behind the others. He didn't even want to be associated to these people.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:50 pm

Yumi then grabed her duel disk and said thank you to the teacher and started to walk into the crowed and waited for her name to be called so she can be placed into a dorm. She then looks at her deck and tried to figure out how to make her deck work.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:56 pm

Azario was offered a duel disk. When he saw the duel disk he snorted and smacked the guy who gave it to him. The entire crowd saw this and immediately became shocked. Duel disks may not be rare but who has the gall to disrespect someone of the most prestigious academy of all of yugioh.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:13 pm

Yumi then saw what he did to the teacher and all the students looked at the directing where the smack occurred and the students started to gasp and started to whisper amongst themselfs and yumi then rushed over over to the injured man and tried to help get his bearings. She then asked the man was okay he nodded and she tried to help the old man to a seat.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:14 pm

Azario saw this and kicked the girl's side. "How dare you have the guts to do what you want in front of me!"
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:18 pm

She then keeled down holding her side and said "yeah and has anyone ever tought you any manors or are you too stupid and belligerent to comprehend some kindness you big bully." She gave a small gin to her attacker
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Azario's face turned a dark shade of purple when he heard this, "How dare you, you're nothing in my eyes." He then repeatedly thrashed Yumi until she was covered in bruises and the crowd gasped at this sudden turn of events
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:24 pm

The crowed around me was shocked. I didnt see waht happened becaue i was a little distracted. Following the other students to where they were looking at. WHen i saw it suprised me. A teacher was olaying ont he ground injured. A boy was standing besides the man. Yumi rushed over to the man to help. Soon the boy kicked her. Watching this angered Lucy. She approaches the boy. Hey what do you think you are doing??!!

Shenow was closer to him an punshed him with her fist hard in the face. It was a suprise attack and was hard to be dodged.

After that i walk to Yumi and offer her my hand to help her back up on her feet.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:26 pm

Azario got hit on the face, but had no reaction. No pain or anything. "I've faced worst. But bitch, you'll face hell." Azario immediately seized Lucy and started punching her gut until she coughed up blood.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:37 pm

The teacher then grabed the two students and said in a loud booming voice. "Enough of this violents we should settle this the old fasion way in a duel. " afte that a student in the crowed help yumi up and was still sore from the kick in the ribs. But she was still able to move and try to help.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:41 pm

Lucy got punched. SHe didnt le t herself counted out yet. SHe fought back using my nails to scratch open his face before we got pulled away from eachother. A teacher toldme to duel this asshole. Spitting towards Azario's face Lucy agrees. Her hearth beated faster. Her first duel was agaisnt this asshole. The teachers let me go. I stand ready and activat my dueldisk followed up with shoving my deck in the disk.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:44 pm

"Fine, but the stipulation for this match is :

1. She will be sent to whatever dorm I choose and get the lowest amount of resources.

2. Everyone will call her tiger girl from now on.

This is if I win of course."

Last edited by hazmah on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:52 pm

Fine I accapt !!

Mine are that u get put in the lowest dorm with the least recouces.

Also you have to be nice to everyone in the school for the rest of this year and are not allowed to curse or swear or say any bad word about someone

Also will your nick name scrub nub boy

If i win ofc
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:07 pm

Lucy i know you can do it. As this is happening, ayo is helping up the teacher and Yumi up. Hey Lucy if you win ill give you something for your troubles. Man wheres Emil at a time when we need him. One more thing asshole you will lose because I believe in Lucy and since i'm believing in Lucy, she wont lose you know why because she's has the spirit of all her friends inside of her
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:50 am

hi I had trouble finding you some people got in my way said Emil
Seeing the people dueling I asked Ayo who are they?
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:00 am

"HAHAHA, you think the god damn heart of the cards will save you?" Azario was pointing at Ayo and then let out a cold snort. "You lot are pathetic."
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:50 am

Pathetic coming on from a dude who beats up girls. Yeah that's the attracting you know what talk to me when you get actually friends like I have so buzz off. Oh wait you can't think since your pretty slow mentally and physically. Wait no wonder you got picked on at your last school, and that's why no one likes you here. Don't know why you have to talk all big because your not big your a thug who came out of the streets who thinks his high and mighty but your not , your a little unsecure,little mamas boy who even here knows you just want attention and Emil the girl name who's about to duel is Lucy and the guy that's she's dueling his name is azario. Lucy is dueling him since this asshole beat up Lucy,knocked down a teacher , and kicked Yumi. But I know she's going to win
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:58 am

"I am a thug? Sure I guess, but you think I'm pathetic? I don't even need this academy, heck I could destroy it if I wished. So shut ur mouth!
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 6:03 am

Why because your little ego needs to be feed every day I beat your here to actually make friends that's why your making this ruckus
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:42 am

Yumi then looked at ayo and said "ayo is the old man okay he got hit pretty hard and I want to make sure his okay."
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:04 am

Hey old man are you alright?
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:28 am

The old man then said I'm alright and tank you young lady for your help.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:35 am

THIS IS NOT A RP POST.

You guys should probably stop talking because until me and shiki fight the story can't progress....
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:03 pm

were waiting for you too to duel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next