North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier

Go down 
+2
hazmah
(RPFC) Shiki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  Empty
PostSubject: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:13 am

the pier has a light house and docks for boats but it lead off into the North academy where you can see the school off into the distance and to ether side of the pier it leads to the beach where students can enjoy the sun or go swimming.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:54 pm

Yumi started walking twords the end of the peir and there was a crowd of people gathering around waiting to here from the schools director to assign dorms to the students and give them there duel disk." I wounder where my friends are?" She starts trying to look for her friends but soon relized how many students there was.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Yumi, ayo was calling in the distance. That was a real struggle to get here but I can wait to see if we're in the same dorm or not. So do you know where emil is and he bumps into a girl by accident. I'm sorry for bumping into you he said
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:10 am

While Lucy was waiting somethign unexpected happens. A boy bumps me over by accident. Lucy lays a hand on the spot where she got bumped. It does hurt a little. She hears him apoligize. Its fine. Its really croweded here so i understand. Lucy looks at the boy and notices the girl near him. Hey, Im Lucy by the way. Who are you two?
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:58 am

My name is ayo and as for bumping you over i'll get your duel disk
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:53 am

The guy who bumped into me introduced himself as Ayo. Lucy looks at him and takes a note on how he looks. He offers me to get my duel disk to say he was sorry. Lucy blushes. It didnt really hurt much. Anyway thank you Ayo. That is really nice of you. Maby we can hang out some time and then we can duel or you can introduce me to your friends. After i am done talking i smile at Ayo. A little flattered by his nice offer
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:55 am

"my name is yumi its nice to meet you lucy" *she offers her hand to lucy to show some kindness to her ."also man I don't understand why there so many people crowding around we are all going to get one it isn't like they have a short demand." she said with a slight grin on her face. and she turned to ayo and said " hey ayo you need to look out where your going more that's how you could get into trouble." she said with a slight giggle .
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Oh yeah so I wonder where emil
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:00 pm

Lucy takes Yumi's hand. It is nice to meet you too Yumi. You are right. There are a lot of people. Becomming a pro duelist is a dream of a lot of people i think. Everyone is excited about this and most people then start crowding because they cant get a hold on themself instead of waiting patiently.

When Yumi turned towards Ayo and told him to be carefll. Lucy giggld together with her.
So uhm Yumi and Ayo. What deck do you two taken with you? What do you two play? Lucy feels in her bag and takes out her deck box. She opens it to get her deck and offers it to them. I do like to play mermails. This is it. If yuo like u can take a look. Its not the best but that s why i am here. To get better
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:28 pm

mine are sweets or madolches because back home everyone gave me a card to make this deck like queen tiaramisu both of my brothers searched for a card for my deck and both of them found one so that's why i play 2 not three and my mom gave me madolche puddingcess choco a la mode which was my first card and any other cards are special to me so that's why i couldn't lose. He remembers that she wasn't on the boat, so he told her the story about how he dueled an asshole who messed with Yumi, and how he defeated easily even his brothers were more of a challenge then him.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:04 am

Yumi looked at ayo and with a blush and then back to Lucy and said "yeah we was my knight in shin ring armor." She then opened her deck box and showed her deck it was yang zings. She then said with a sweet tone."I'm not sure how to play this deck because this was my father deck before he left and never returned." She then looked down with a bit of sadness.

Last edited by stephen.borkowski on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:16 am

Umm thanks Yumi for the compliment.Hey cheer up at least you saw your dad but come on really where is Emil he said he would meet him here. If he doesn't get here soon we will find out that were different dorms. Opps he looks at Lucy, i'm sorry i didn't tell you who Emil is. Well Emil is one of our other friends who said he had business to take care of. Yumi if you don't know how to use your deck, I could teach you because back home he knew a guy. His name was Brandon, he built a yang zing deck and he was my friend so i would memorize the plays of his deck but their was one card he was missing. So if you need help I could teach you. *Ayo starts blushing while asking*
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:41 am

she blushed at ayos offer and said "thanks ayo I really apreciate it but I baerly knew my father because he left when I was little and I don't remember that much about him" she got sad but she then gave ayo a grin and looked at Lucy and said "well enough about my problems so mermails that's a intresting deck I haven't seem that deck before. But I have heard of how strong they are." Yumi gave a small grin.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:49 am

Maybe we duel once this line starts moving forward. So what dorms do you guys want to be in if you could choose?
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:12 am

"well I don't know I kind of want to duel lucy because I think it would be kind of fun to duel her and I might be able to learn from my deck. also if I could choose i would like to be in any dorm you would like to be in ayo." she started to blush and but she soon gained her composure and hide her red face.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:40 am

Well thanks Yumi so Lucy why do you want to be the next queen of games?
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:55 pm

Lucy listens to Ayo and Yumi. Im lookign forward to meet your friend Emil. ooh and Yumi sure we can duel when we have our duel sisks maby? It could be fun but i do not really know much about the deck. I never really played agianst someoen. Only on tv. The decks you two use look interesting. I saw them on tv when i watched championships at home.

Next Ayo asked Lucy why i wanted to be the next duel queen. Well at home my mom and dad say yugioh is a waste of time and that i cant do it. I want to climb up to the top. Iwant to proof them wrong and show everyoen who doubts me that i am strong and good at this game
The fire of the will to fight was vissible in her eyes. Showing her fists proofed even more that she was ready to fight for her spot.

About the dorms i donnot really boher. As long i am with niccce people i will be fine.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:57 pm

she pretty nice just like yumi then ayo starts blushing while looking at lucy
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:27 pm

Yumi then noticed ayos blush and she kind of had a annoyed look and she then said " well Lucy I hope you become the next queen of games." She then gave Lucy a grin and fixed her hair so it wasn't in her face.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 12:09 am

Ok let's all just calm down then I notices that their were talking for so long they were at the front of the line. Uhh girls were at the front.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:32 am

"Pssht, are these the types of people I will be with? Pathetic and I can't even use my clan's power." Azario was looking at the group of people that would be with him on his journey. His journey to regain his power.

He was at a far distance looking at all the people.

Last edited by hazmah on Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:39 am

when were you part of the rp dumbass
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:40 am

Pssht I joined now. When u ask why, my reply is. Cos I can?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:02 am

Let's try to keep this friendly please.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:29 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  Empty

Back to top Go down

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next