North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier

Go down 
+2
hazmah
(RPFC) Shiki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

the pier has a light house and docks for boats but it lead off into the North academy where you can see the school off into the distance and to ether side of the pier it leads to the beach where students can enjoy the sun or go swimming.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 12:39 am

(had pc problems what caused me to be inacive last week im sorry for that soince u all are waiting 2 long meh we will just cal it a draw i gues)

Lucy does try to remmeemebr what she learned from the servants in and arond her home. Looking at her cads she does try to copy the combos she learned. Some of them failed or did she pul off wrong. Some did work. THose that worked were able to suprise not only her opponent but herself too.. The feelings of the battle and the rush made. Itt feels amazing. Giving all she got. No matter how hard she faught. It was not enough to beat her opponent. The only bright side was that he couldnt beat her eather.

After a log rough battle it ended up in a draw. Happy with my preformance Lucy pproaches him. "Wel played you were good." After that i do walk away and hug Yumoi and Ayo. After the hug i smile at them . "It was amazing. My first dual. I didnt win but i did give it my all "
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 1:55 am

Hey Lucy take this since you technically won. I said I would give you something well here is it that card helped me out in some spots but I think you should use it and also it's special to me and he ran to here and gave her a hug and whispered to her saying next time you're going to beat him badly because I know you can. He lets go of Lucy and says come on Lucy why are you standing around we still need to see what dorm were in while laughing at her.
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:52 am

emil still looking confused said Hi im emil Any friend of Ayo is a friend of mine
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 3:48 pm

hey i made a promise to her
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:20 am

gives a little smile when he notices yumi blushing.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:57 am

Yumi then looked at Lucy and said well since your duel with him ended in a draw why don't we have a fun duel? She said with a slight smile and haveing her duel disk now attached to her wrist. But she removed her jacket and layed it on top of her bag and put her deck in the slot.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:31 am

When Ayo offers me the card. Luucy does accapt the gift and gives him a special smile. Thank you Ayo i will keep it with me but are you sure you want to give me somethign that valuble to me? Next Ayo did was hugguingme. A little suprised caused a slow reaction. He whispers something in my ear. Lucy hthen embraces him too and hugs him a little more tight then a my intentions were. The tight hug made my breasts push a little agaisnt his chest. Quickly i let go and apologize. Soon after this Yumi asks me to fun duel her. While shaking my head i explain why i refuse the duel. I want to know my dorm first and then get a look on the school if you dont mind. Mby we miss important things and we got a lot of time to duel in the future. After that we can do a fan duel if you like Yumi

Then i heard a voice. I was from a guy near Yumi and Ayo. I didnt notice him before at all. The moment he introduced himsef was the moment ihe got my attention. His name was ? uuhm. In her mind she trys to think. I do not want to make him feel bad for not hearing him. I stand still fo a few minutes. I am not able to rememebr his name. In my mind pops up a idea to make it less awkward.

Lucy smiles at Emil and offers him a handshake. Hey Im Lucy its nice to meet you . What is yours?
A thougth pops up in her head. Oh and not to be rude but do you 3 mind talking while we get to the place where we will know whatoiur dorms will be. I do wnt to kno w what dorm we get.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:20 am

Yuma then took her deck out of her duel disk and gave a sigh and said "your right so lets get going because I can't wait to get into a dorm. Also when we figure it out I want to have that duel you hear me ." She gave a slight chuckle and gave a grin and gave Lucy a hug.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:32 am

well lucy i think you can put into good use and plus i want all of us to have me in your decks so im giving everyone 1 special card so please use it and say if i ever lose my way that card can beat the deck im using, so what will we do after we find wat dorms we are in.
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:56 am

Im Emil nice to meet you and I supposed I will see you when we announce the dorms.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 8:55 am

Lucy nods to Yumi. Sure Yumi. We will duel later.
Ayo was holding a card in his hand. He wanted to give it to me. I lift my hand and open it to grab the card. Ayo thougthi got it and lets go. He was wrong. He was too early. The momet he let the card go a strong wind blew the card away with the wind. Lucy jumps to cach the card but misses it. A litle sad she looks at Ayo. Im sorry i couldnt grab it

Emil at that moment intoduced himself. Easily distracted Lucy turn s around NNice t meet you Emil im Lucy. You are right lets go

Without hassitating Lucy rns away to the place whe needed to be to hear the dorm we would get
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:16 am

When the card suddenly hit Emil in the face he gave it back to Ayo
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:41 pm

oh thanks emil
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Lucy now arrives finally at the place to be. A lot of students gathered here alreasdy. Ther was no way she would get to the front easily. Still she had her classic girlish mood that peope had to go out of teeh way for her. Sh walks through the crowed squeezing trough and bumping into other people. She apolegized ofcourse and when somoen liooks mad at her she smiled at those guys. They would blush and get ou t of the way It ook not logn to get to the fron this way. 5 minutes later she stands at the front ready to hear her Drom.

Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:40 am

hey i heard someone was giving out ultra and ghost rares ayo pointed the opposite direction. 3/4 of the crowd when looking for it so ayo was also at the front of the line and then he said well that was easy.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:58 am

yumi then stood in line and waited with a impatient look on her face still holding her bag in her arm and wearing her old jacket they then began there announcement but when most of the students left the group all that was left at the time was ayo, emil, lucy, and yumi. the announcer sighed at the group leavening and then said to the people who is left there name was so he can place them in there respective dorms.
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:39 am

Emil was at the very front of the row laughing a little bit oh ayo you were lucky people were stupid enough to fall for that trick
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:07 am

yumi then looked around and said " my name is Yumi Arashi sir." she said to the head teach her he then said you are now part of the trent dorms and here is your new jacket and here is a map for the academy and your dorm is marked on your map so I would try to meet your new classmates. he said with a smirk befor handing over yumis new school uniform.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:24 am

After Yumi it was Lucy's turn. She steps forward. Infrotn of her is someone. Lucy starts to shake a little . tThe nerves are getting to her. SHe makes fists to encourage herselfand waits for the answer of the man.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:31 am

okay miss what is your name? said the teacher but he notices her shaking alittle bit and said hey now im not going to bite whats you name? he gave a slight grin to show her it was okay
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:02 am

The teacher was kind. it calmed her down and the nervous look on her face changes into a face with a smile on it.
"Al right sir, Im ready. What Dorm am i in."
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:18 am

Emil thinks you can do it lucy
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:43 am

Well you get the Trent dorm here is your jacket and a map that locates where your dorm is and any area that you might be intrested in visiting.
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:05 am

Next it was Emils turn emil tried to show confidence despite the fact that he was not.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:45 am

What is your name sir? Said the teacher with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yugioh the rise of darkness the pier    yugioh the rise of darkness the pier  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

yugioh the rise of darkness the pier
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next