North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Here lays the home of players who originate from the Fusion Universe*

*Players may post here and interact.*

Current Players Here:
Sir Kaiba IX @ Taking challenges within the Candy Shop

Izumi Ramiel @ Making his way to the Candy Shop with his sister

Nami Ramiel @ Same as above, with her brother, being bullied

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:10 am

-Kuroi sat up as he was awoken. he yawned and looked to the figure that awoke him.-
"huh..... Nami..... oh i am fine..... but how did you know were i was?"
-he said as he yawned once more-
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:41 am

"We'll I saw you laying here when I walked around in the city." *she then noticed him yawning.* "I wouldn't have my mouth that wide if I were you a bug might fly in and lay eggs." *she giggled slightly and turned her attention somewhere eles.*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:49 am

-kuroi smiled at her remark and noticed the plastic bag-
"what did ya buy?"
-kuroi asked as he got up stretching-
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:57 am

"she then looked at him and said I bought a new skirt and some other things since my old one got ripped by some perve at my waitress job. Maybe you would like to come with me to see what you would like to get." *she said with a small grin.*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:01 pm

-he smiled and tugged on his own clothes-
"i am fine with these. but i wont say no if your offering. hell i can even help pay."
-kuroi said as he pulled out a stack of money-
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:08 pm

"I already got it but that I you ." *she retorted with a small on her face* "I wasn't talking about clothes only I ment like candy or some food."
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:11 pm

"Candy?!"
-kuroi grew a wide smile on his face-
"i am down for candy!"
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:29 pm

"Well let's get going." *she then started walking to the candy shop.* "are you coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Without much of a warning, a large swarm of duelists rushed past the two siblings like a hurricane--rustling the grass and almost tearing at their attire from the sheer speed of their travels.
"Did you hear?! Kaiba is by the candy shop!"
"Yeah! Yeah! I heard he just came back from a large part of the tourney with new cards!"
"Is it true that he's challenging anyone he deems worthy?"
"I dunno, but i don't wanna waste time talking about it! Let's go and beat Kaiba!!"
And, as soon as the ignorant crowd appeared, they vanished...leaving mostly destruction in their wake.

(A Kaiba event has been opened. These come with special rules...which will be posted elsewhere momentarily)
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Izumi looked at the crowd pass by-
"what the hell ...... Kaiba is at a candy shop...... why would he even be there..."  
Izumi sighed and crossed his arms-  
"well i supose we should go get you a locator card... i cant do much since i lost mine.."
-Izumi started to walk toward the shop grabbing his sisters hand-
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Oh okay I hope I can get a glips of kaiba because I never seen him in public like this , also you lost your locator where is he I'm going to show him or her what fore!" *she said with the look of rage and desire on her face.*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:16 pm

"its fine you dont need to worry about me. just make sure you dont lose yours"
-kuroi turned the corner noticing a mob of people standing infront of the candy shop-
"wow so many people ..... "
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:58 pm

"Maybe we can try and walk through the crowed."*she then tryed to walk through the Large crowd and to see the one and only kaiba.*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:59 pm

As the two came around the corner to go face-to-face with the crowd, they were met by a loud, angry, and uncomfortable ruckus.

"Get outta may way you weakling little losers! This is my turf, so I get to see that snobby little Kaiba first!" With each step he pushed and shoved each person that he saw out of his way.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:25 pm

-izumi sighed at the guy and followed his sister into the crowd to make sure she was not hurt.-
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:34 pm

*she slowly got up and said "ow"* as she had her hand on her head.*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:36 pm

"Move it, missy" the disgruntled bully announced, shoving Nami aside once more. "You aren't getting to Kaiba before me."
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:38 pm

-izumi quickly rushed behind nami so she wouldnt fall and the glared at the rude man-
"nami are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:41 pm

"Yeah I'm fine I just hit my head, And it kind of hurts thanks for catching me." *she then stood next to her brother and said .* " why did you do that sir?"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:45 pm

"Didn't you hear me?" The nameless brute retorted as he stood by the doorway. "I am going to be one to meet Kaiba first!"

"Well," Kaiba stated, standing, towering behind him. "If that's the case. Then why don't you prove it? Duel her. See if you're worthy enough to face me."
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:38 pm

*she rubs her sore head and said.* "my head still hurts but if it gets you to learn how to treat a girl then i accept you ugly brute." *she activates her duel disk.*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:17 pm

"You're on..!" The bully roared as he activated his duel disk.

The game was rather short, but it was still very explosive. With amazing starts from both ends, the bully was eventually bested and destroyed in a very swift and swell blow by Nami!
"Bah.. No... I lost..."

"And you lost because you let your confidence best your judgment," Kaiba stated. "Now please remove yourself from these grounds. You're a disgrace."
Without a fight the contender quietly and depressingly left the Candy Shop in an attempt to keep what little dignity he had left.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 pm

-izumi smirked and tad bit but quickly cover his mouth to hold in his evil grin-
"Ouch.... shot down just like that huh? that kinda makes me feel bad....."
-he removed his hand from his mouth to show a Emotionless frown -
"Kinda...."
-Izumi then looked at his sister and smiled-
"Good job sis"
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:03 pm

* she then watched her defeated opponent run off and began to grin , but she turned her attention to kaiba and said as she bowed before kaiba.* "it's a pleasure to meet you kaiba."
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:10 pm

"Heh, please. You don't need to bow to me." Kaiba chuckled out softly as he reached into his pocket, then pulled out a Locator Card and a card pack before handing it out to Nami.
"Take them. You've earned it with that bout."

(Shadow may choose either XYZ, Synchro, Ritual or Fusion Pack in their next post. This will determine how they further edit their deck)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next