North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Here lays the home of players who originate from the Fusion Universe*

*Players may post here and interact.*

Current Players Here:
Sir Kaiba IX @ Taking challenges within the Candy Shop

Izumi Ramiel @ Making his way to the Candy Shop with his sister

Nami Ramiel @ Same as above, with her brother, being bullied

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:16 pm

"Thank you kaiba but will we ever meet again? "*she asked while takeing the locator card and the xyz pack.* "I really wouldn't want to part ways with you seeing be getting bullied because that was really embarrassing ." *she said with a chuckle still holding her hurt head.*

(Nami has gained the following:
1 XYZ monster of her choice.
1 Tour Guide of the Underworld
1 Flying "C"
1 Vain Betrayer
1 XYZ Encore
Please edit your deck accordingly. You do not have to include any or all of the above additions, but you may not add anything else but the above cards to your deck.)
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:21 pm

-Izumi looked over his sisters shoulder to see her new locator card and pack-
"Nice! you can go to the other worlds now with those 2 locator cards. Good job! go whoop some butt for me in the other worlds alright?"
-izumi smiled but had a feeling of regret of not being able to journey with her-
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Kaiba looked at Nami, then at Izumi for a moment, and then smiled at the both of them.
"I'm going to assume you're both siblings. Right? If that's the case... Then how about I test the strength of your family bond, hm?" Kaiba smiles competitively. "I'll make a little fair, since I've been through this tourney for a while now. You two both get to go up against me a the the same time. What say you?"

Without truly waiting for a response, Kaiba activated his duel disk and got into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:35 pm

-izumi looked at his sister and then stood in front of her-
"i dont mean to be rude Kaiba sir..... but if i may be so bold to ask you to leave my sister out of this duel. and if you require a reason. my reason is that she was just injured. plus after a duel such as that in a duel does take some type of Psychological strength. that being said what kind of brother i would be if i would just let her duel with a head injury such as these regardless to say i have no locator card so i would be just wasting your time."
-Izumi sighed and lowered his head-
"so that being said would you still be willing to duel a fun duel of course?"
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:06 am

"but you didn't stop me before when I dueled that bully <.<. but then again I have a bit of a head ache from earlier, so I can sit this one out."*she said innocently with a smile while holding her hurt head with her right hand.*"so you two have some fun ."
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:32 am

"I insist that you both try and beat me." Kaiba stated blankly. "With how my deck is, with the new cards i have gained, it wouldn't be absolutely unfair to anyone i face."
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:11 am

"Who am I to say no to the great kaiba okay I will duel , because I'm curious about your deck and a way to show my graditude for helping me back there with that bully." *she said with a happy tone of voice with a small grin. she then activated her duel disk*

Last edited by shadow mistress on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:27 am

-izumi smiled and activated his duel disk-
"Well we should get this duel started!"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:50 pm

It was a spectacular display of cooperation, competitive play, and extended combos. The Ramiel siblings put up a valiant fight, and their persistence was finally awarded with a well-deserved victory.

Kaiba smiled warmly to himself as his lifepoints finally managed to drop to zero.
"Heh.. Just as I thought. The power between family is always quite strong."

(Both Izumi and Nami have acquired 2 Locator Cards. They have also gained 3 packs. They may choose between the following (in any combination; EX: Fusion, Synchro + XYZ):
Fusion (this option lets you reformat your deck slightly)
Ritual
XYZ
Synchro

In your next post(s), please state the 3 card packs you desire to obtained)
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:07 pm

*when kaiba came walking to her she suddenly blushed and then said in a excited tone of voice since she just realized she defeated the famous kaiba.* " okay kaiba I will take three xyz packs because I like how xyzs function in a duel."

(Nami has gained the following:
3 XYZ Monsters of her choice
1 Tour Guide of the Underworld
1 Kagetogake
1 Flying "C"
1 Maxx "C"
1 Feedback Knight
1 Crane Crane
1 Necro Gardna
1 Winged Kuriboh
1 XYZ Encore

She may add any, or all, of the above cards to her main/side/extra in any combination.)

Last edited by shadow mistress on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:10 pm

-Izumi nodded-
"and i will have 1 Xyz back and 2 fusion packs"
-izumi said taking his Locator cards-

(Izumi has gained the following:
1 XYZ of his choice
2 Fusions of his choice
1 Flying "C"
1 XYZ Encore
1 Kuriboh
--He may add any combination of the above cards to his main/side/extra
--He may also edit his main deck--logically, with cards pertaining to his original universe--by no more than 6 cards.)
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:30 pm

*nami then said to kaiba in a sweet and kind tone of voice .* "so kaiba it was a pleaure to meet and duel you  and I hope we meet again some day ." *she showed a big grin to show how happy she was for playing and meeting him. she then placed the new 2 locators in her bag and her new cards back in her deck box that was on her belt loop.*

Last edited by shadow mistress on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:38 pm

-izumi looked at kaiba and nodded-
"thanks for your time mr.kaiba sir"
-Izumi placed the packs and his new locator cards into his pocket-
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Kaiba smiled quietly to himself as he handed over the siblings' prizes.
"You two fought well, and have some wondrous cooperative abilities. I envy that. What are you two planning on doing, now that you have enough Locator Cards to travel to these other universes?"
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Izumi Looked at his two locator cards as he responded-
"other universees huh.... "
-izumi nodded-
"how does that work exactly Mr. Kaiba?"
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:34 am

"I don't like the sound of that going to other universes, what if we do something there that damages the other universes?"
*she said as she looked a bit frightened, but she then thought for a moment and said.*
"but seeing new cards and opponents will be really cool so lets go."
*she said with excitement*
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:47 pm

"It's quite simple," Kaiba rolled out as he looked at Izumi. "You just go to the transportation center located at the bottom of my tower. The universes are clearly labeled. All you need is to show at least two locator cards to board--then off you go to another dimension."
He then quietly turned to Nami.
"Of course the other universes are exciting. You get to meet new people, new places and of course you get to discover various other forms of summoning."
Back to top Go down
shadow mistress

shadow mistress

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:37 pm

"well I think we should go to the xyz universe since its probably newer and a bit more exciting." *said name with a grin to her brother.*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:00 pm

"i supose we could go to the Xyz universe"
-izumi said smiling at his sister-
"Regardless i will go were every my sister wants but first"
-izumi quickly grabbed candy (Pocky) and then proceeded to the register to buy them-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe F)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3