North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)

Go down 
+4
[finalpain]Alpha
(RPFC) Shiki
Professor Banner
INUZIRO
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:44 am

First topic message reminder :

!WELCOME BACK!

( HOLY HORAKHTY!!!!! MOMMA IS BACK!!!! , and let me tell you i have missed you guys like an asthmatic misses his pump after a 12 mile marathon and no breathing exercises, BUT ANYWAYS!!!! LETS GET TO IT!...you guys....y'know how much i love my dolches, and hey i even started enjoying H.A.T's to an extent....but not until i met these RIDICULOUS i MEAN WTF'ICULOUS MECHAS called Qliphoths....and im guessing you guys know what they are but if you dont, they are friggin JEWISH DEMON MACHINES!!!! WAT EVEN? So....this week...we are gonna have a special spiritual journey! READY?!!!! I KNOW I AM!!!! WOOH!!!!)

RULES:
SAME AS ALWAYS!, if you guys dont know refer to any of my old EVENTS...but as a NOTICE...i will be allowing OP'ness as much as you guys can,cuz these guys are like friggin GODS so we gonna need imagination like we have never used before, im talking fusing all god cads,all the signer dragon cards, all them xyz numbers cards, all them new pendulum baby bullcrud we got i guess, and even a friggin kuriboh in there for kicks!...just to beat 1 of these things, cuz they gonna keep coming back. PENDULUM SUMMONING = INFINITE SUMMONING! TOOL, APOQ, DISK, GG lol.

TOOL QUOTE:
"System initializing Replica Mode ...
Error: Cannot run C:\sophia\sefiroth.exe
Attempting to run the program from unidentified source.
Run C:\tierra\qliphoth.exe ? <Y/N> ... [Y]
System initializing Automated Mode."

(THIS SHIT WAS TRYING TO SUMMON SEPHIROTH!)
CUE MUSIC!

PLOT: LETS GET REAL....WHO CARES ANYMORE!!!!...but for those geeks that really wanna know... A man nammed Dr. FRANCIS BlOCH who was a jewish scientist at the time was creating this ultra mega new hight tech A.I machine that was going to be the new generations power source, and not only that it was going to be able to run a government system all in its own..this ment civilization for the entire WORLD. YAY NO MORE 3rd world countries!!!!...but it all went wrong.... THE A.I BECAME TO AWARE!!! AND SOON IT FOUND THE INTERNET!!!!!!....and thus the qliphoths were born....now they are ready to conquer our world...for the SAKE that the great doctor gave them....they glitched the system and now their civilization is all for the human extinction!

ENEMIES:
STRICTLY QLIPHOTHS....seriously....i mean sure...you guys want me to throw in some karakuris and stuff ill do so...scraps and what not fine...but these things are gonna be a real pain in the ass as it is.
-TOOL x [infinite] (as long as apoqliphoths live these live, and as long as these live...the others just gonna keep coming lol)
-DISK x3
-ARCHIVE x3
-SHELL x3
-APOQLIPHOTH KILLER x3
[PENDELUM ZONE CANNOT BE DISRUPTED, MEANING YA GOTTA FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO STOP THEM BOOHOO. ALSO! EACH KILLER GAINS 3000 ATK BOOSTS AND LOWERS YOUR MONSTERS BY 1500 JUST FOR THE LULZ, DEAL WIT IT BWAHAHAHAHA]

STORY:

North Academy was just opening up after a period of renovation, and this new high tech stuff was off the chain! but the students all felt an unease since alot has gone down.. months went by and all was well...

student 1: Hey guys lets go duel outside seems like a nice day outside
student 2: dude....ur lame, ima go shower, its like 100 degrees out there
student 3: Zzzzzz
student 1 and 2: BRO! WAKE UP!
student 3: huh?...oh yea....! eclipse wyvern!!!
student 1&2: wut?...lol
student 3: i gotta go check something out on the computer...ill be back guys

as he went to the computer room he sat down and logged in, but it kept giving him an error

[ERROR @echo off
:VIRUS
cd /d C:
md %RANDOM%
cd /d D:
md %RANDOM%
cd /d E:
md %RANDOM%]

student 3: wathe.... "presses enter"

the computer warped and imploded the entire room and the zone became vibrant with an electrical field

c:// -QLIPHOTHS...ON!
(yea student 3 is dead btw just sayin lol)

alarms started to ring as the school began to panic....and all over the radio and T.V the world was being taken over by these insanely huge machines coming out of computer screens like some crazy SYFY HORROR

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!:

(GOOD LUCK GUYS, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT, AND HAVE FUN, ILL BE KEEPING UP, LOVE YOU GUYS! - MOMMA INUZ)

(HERES A TREAT)

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 PR14-EN236-Apoqliphoth-Killer-27279764
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Anna gets of alpha
Anna: wow yes this is alot better tat was really awesome
walks a bit around in the elevator and enjoys the view
Anna : does it take long to get down and how did you build all this and where did you get all that money for it and i didnt know you weee so smart that yuiocould build this
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:50 pm

well to answer your questions, we are now here *the elevator doors open and it reveals a big room with 2 couches, a flat screen T.V., a big fridge and etc.* I built this in my spare time and I have a lot of it, I saved up all my money that my parents send me which is $5 grand a month because we are rich. Also, thanks for the compliment, make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:56 pm

*Kazan follows them in* Are you sure we should be taking cover? Im going outside... There might be some students lost inside.. *2 hours later* *Kazan comes back with hlf ripped clothes and blood dropping from his mouth* Hey... You got any bandages? culd use some help... *drops to the floor*
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:58 pm

*comes over and brings Kazan to a chair and gets the fist aid kit* wow, you got messed up bad, how did it happen? *bandages Kazan up* I hope that's better, if not I can take you to the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:01 pm

*wakes up* those computers... they have bombs installed in them. 0.0 Guys switch off any technology!!! It seems to be a virus!!! We must keep evrything off. We do this the old fashion way.. As in my way Cool
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:02 pm

*turns off the TV* you better be right, are you ok though?
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Anna walks to kazan and stars to take of the bandages
Alpha gbrabs her but she pusheds him softely away
Anna: sorry i know what to do
she takes them of and lays her arms on the wounds and stars to heal the wounds
a few minutes later kazan is fully healed
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:11 pm

wow, how did you do that Anna? Go make yourself at home, I will make sure your safe. *goes to fridge and gets some water* want some?
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:21 pm

I dont know but ihave the power to heal people
its somethign i can since ai was really young

follows alpha to the fridge and takes a cold drink
she sits down and drinks her cola
she sits next to alpha and thanks him for protecting her
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks. There are no survivors... None tht were in the school. The others must have escaped.. Thats good on them but we cant go out. i can so one thing tho. Do you have wood and way to make fire? I can make ashwood which takes evil way
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:34 pm

it seriously wasn't a problem, I wont let you die like my roommates did. You see, I'm a protector, as long as your with me your safe. *gets up and gives Kazan a lighter and goes to the elevator and goes to a room and gets some wood* here, make some wood. I'm just gonna go lay down. *goes and lays on the couch and grabs a blanket*
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:38 pm

*Lights up some wood* Hm this shuld do, thanks alpha... And i need to speak to you alpha. Do you still have the sword? *Ashwood is made from the wood burning down* Here its made. But akpha i need to speak to you first...
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:40 pm

*goes to Kazan* yes, I still have the sword, why do you want to talk though? is it something with the sword?
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm

You see. This sword... is a memory of my old student, rauss. He was learning the Sky Fang Arts as well. But he had looked at the Book of Fang. Where only me and some others could look. He learnt a great technique called Ultimate Fang... It eats away at your soul and he was driven into madness... So i was forced to kill him. I will teach you Sky fang techniques if you agree to be loyal. They will be helpful... Especially with this sword, it is known as the Thunder Gem. It feels you... feels your feelings... And when you are pure... no evil... and you are full of fear... It will be awaken. You will learn the technique tht only me and my master had known... Sleeping Dragon... Here. Read this, this is the first technique you will learn... It is called Raging Fang. It is when you use your anger to repeatedly slash your opponent. Do not frget it...
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Oh yeah, my friend was trained in Sky Fang Arts. I have always wanted to try it *reads it and goes back to the couch and falls asleep*
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Hahaha just like Rauss... Hopefullt he wil be more successful... I shall not sleep... You guys may rest. i dont need to... I was trained as a warrior. A killing machine even...
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:12 pm

*wakes up a couple hours later and Kazan is gone* I wonder where he went. *grabs pillow and blanket and goes to elevator, but first gives Anna a pillow and covers her with a blanket*
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:21 pm

*Walks around the place* Things have changed waay too much form my times..
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:25 pm

*goes into the elevator and goes to the floor with the bedrooms* time to go to bed *goes to room and locks door with the sword right next to my bed*
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:29 pm

*BANG BANG BANG!!!* ANNA ALPHA WAKE UP!!! THERE IS SOMETHING OUTSIDE!!! ALPHA COME HERE WITH THE ASHWOOD!!! *alpha gives ashwood to Kazan* I will sprinkle it here so no evil can enter... once it enters it vaporizes... *puts it on entrance and opens door* *the thing tries to walk in put the askwood stops it* Holy **** Theres an army!!! Put the ashwood evrywhere! thye will break in! we need a secret passage!
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Through here! *grabs Anna and goes to the elevator* come on *sets the capacity to 10 people so there is a lot of room as a secret button appears and I press it*
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Wow technology... Its so over the top... Im not complaining Wink
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:56 pm

(guys keep the story going, and go crazy with it, btw anyone can be a bad guy, you guys have complete control, lets see how chaotic it can get!)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:42 am

(i dont want to be bad guy thats just not me)

Anna wakes up and stands up she notices alpha is carrying her and that they are running because the we are under attack

I get of him and run with my own legs
But then i hear students scream and i turn around adn run back
i fly up and cut with my sword a whole so i can get outside

I see a qliptoth tools and a disk torturing 3 students they are cornored
Anna gwt to them and stands before the students
Anna: i will protect you 3 while i take care of them you 3 run and hide somwhere safe
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:46 am

the qliptoths laugh and walk backwards to give anna space
I draw my sword and get ready to battle the students run
Some qliphoth tools go after them but anna jumps infront and killls them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next