North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)

Go down 
+4
[finalpain]Alpha
(RPFC) Shiki
Professor Banner
INUZIRO
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:44 am

First topic message reminder :

!WELCOME BACK!

( HOLY HORAKHTY!!!!! MOMMA IS BACK!!!! , and let me tell you i have missed you guys like an asthmatic misses his pump after a 12 mile marathon and no breathing exercises, BUT ANYWAYS!!!! LETS GET TO IT!...you guys....y'know how much i love my dolches, and hey i even started enjoying H.A.T's to an extent....but not until i met these RIDICULOUS i MEAN WTF'ICULOUS MECHAS called Qliphoths....and im guessing you guys know what they are but if you dont, they are friggin JEWISH DEMON MACHINES!!!! WAT EVEN? So....this week...we are gonna have a special spiritual journey! READY?!!!! I KNOW I AM!!!! WOOH!!!!)

RULES:
SAME AS ALWAYS!, if you guys dont know refer to any of my old EVENTS...but as a NOTICE...i will be allowing OP'ness as much as you guys can,cuz these guys are like friggin GODS so we gonna need imagination like we have never used before, im talking fusing all god cads,all the signer dragon cards, all them xyz numbers cards, all them new pendulum baby bullcrud we got i guess, and even a friggin kuriboh in there for kicks!...just to beat 1 of these things, cuz they gonna keep coming back. PENDULUM SUMMONING = INFINITE SUMMONING! TOOL, APOQ, DISK, GG lol.

TOOL QUOTE:
"System initializing Replica Mode ...
Error: Cannot run C:\sophia\sefiroth.exe
Attempting to run the program from unidentified source.
Run C:\tierra\qliphoth.exe ? <Y/N> ... [Y]
System initializing Automated Mode."

(THIS SHIT WAS TRYING TO SUMMON SEPHIROTH!)
CUE MUSIC!

PLOT: LETS GET REAL....WHO CARES ANYMORE!!!!...but for those geeks that really wanna know... A man nammed Dr. FRANCIS BlOCH who was a jewish scientist at the time was creating this ultra mega new hight tech A.I machine that was going to be the new generations power source, and not only that it was going to be able to run a government system all in its own..this ment civilization for the entire WORLD. YAY NO MORE 3rd world countries!!!!...but it all went wrong.... THE A.I BECAME TO AWARE!!! AND SOON IT FOUND THE INTERNET!!!!!!....and thus the qliphoths were born....now they are ready to conquer our world...for the SAKE that the great doctor gave them....they glitched the system and now their civilization is all for the human extinction!

ENEMIES:
STRICTLY QLIPHOTHS....seriously....i mean sure...you guys want me to throw in some karakuris and stuff ill do so...scraps and what not fine...but these things are gonna be a real pain in the ass as it is.
-TOOL x [infinite] (as long as apoqliphoths live these live, and as long as these live...the others just gonna keep coming lol)
-DISK x3
-ARCHIVE x3
-SHELL x3
-APOQLIPHOTH KILLER x3
[PENDELUM ZONE CANNOT BE DISRUPTED, MEANING YA GOTTA FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO STOP THEM BOOHOO. ALSO! EACH KILLER GAINS 3000 ATK BOOSTS AND LOWERS YOUR MONSTERS BY 1500 JUST FOR THE LULZ, DEAL WIT IT BWAHAHAHAHA]

STORY:

North Academy was just opening up after a period of renovation, and this new high tech stuff was off the chain! but the students all felt an unease since alot has gone down.. months went by and all was well...

student 1: Hey guys lets go duel outside seems like a nice day outside
student 2: dude....ur lame, ima go shower, its like 100 degrees out there
student 3: Zzzzzz
student 1 and 2: BRO! WAKE UP!
student 3: huh?...oh yea....! eclipse wyvern!!!
student 1&2: wut?...lol
student 3: i gotta go check something out on the computer...ill be back guys

as he went to the computer room he sat down and logged in, but it kept giving him an error

[ERROR @echo off
:VIRUS
cd /d C:
md %RANDOM%
cd /d D:
md %RANDOM%
cd /d E:
md %RANDOM%]

student 3: wathe.... "presses enter"

the computer warped and imploded the entire room and the zone became vibrant with an electrical field

c:// -QLIPHOTHS...ON!
(yea student 3 is dead btw just sayin lol)

alarms started to ring as the school began to panic....and all over the radio and T.V the world was being taken over by these insanely huge machines coming out of computer screens like some crazy SYFY HORROR

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!:

(GOOD LUCK GUYS, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT, AND HAVE FUN, ILL BE KEEPING UP, LOVE YOU GUYS! - MOMMA INUZ)

(HERES A TREAT)

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 PR14-EN236-Apoqliphoth-Killer-27279764
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Anna looks at kazan and passes by him
she grabs his shoulder her eyes are red and she wisphers
inhis ear: i keepa eye on you an dif you try something or hurt alpha in anyway or betray us i will end your life without mercy i only warn you once if you touch alpha in any wrong way your death

walks away to alpha to check if he is alright
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:37 pm

*wakes up to screaming* wow, wonder what that is. *sees Anna at my door* hey, lets go *goes to the elevator and goes upstairs* wow, the kids are in danger. *ROARING FANG*
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:40 pm

*walks to Anna* Hey u come here *grabs her and pushes her against the wall* Stop your ****ing empty threats... Im getting bored of them now. I am here to protect. And trust me... You wont see me fight you. For sure. I dont fight people weaker then me *lets her go off the wall* Now scurry away. Your empty threats mean nothing to me. Im just doing my duty. Of protecting the world!
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:42 pm

*spits at him *
your a traitor of your cred that puts alpha in danger and i wont let you bring my friend in danger
you do not know my strength but when you do you know you cant beat me antd that your out of my leage
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:42 pm

*RARING FANG* I could use some help right about now *ROARING FANG* *ROARING FANG* *sighs* I might as well just do this by myself *ROARING FANG* *ROARING FANG* I finally defeated them *faints from battling too much*
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:45 pm

*punches anna in the face* Maybe tht will egt u to ur senses... And DO NOT make me angry... It awakens Demon Gleam... It transfroms me into the Sky Fang creature of Doom. The world wuld be in danger... *goes to alpha* Alpha stand back* *takes sword out* *SWORD OF BLAZE* They all burn into little peices
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:51 pm

smirks and wipes the blood out of my mouth and gets to alpha quickly
she starts to heal him and looks mad at kazan
Anna: i will pay you back for that traitor you will see
and i wont let you take alpha from me or anyone else
your just a spoiled bratt

looks back at alpha and lays him on bed

then suddeenly the a students who wanted to pie outside is running back screaming
anna casts a shield around alpha and runs to the student she flies up and gets lands on the ground behind the student are weird createres following him

(there are 20 of those things)

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs39/300W/f/2008/318/2/d/Qliphoth_by_Nny2.jpg
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:54 am

I shall let you handle that. i dont feel like it Cool
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:14 am

Anna gets outside
she draws her sword and looks around searching for her enemy
suddenly it jumps on her back she struggles and stabs it with her sword and after a while the thing let her go and falls death on the ground while Anna is still standing
She is hurt and bleed ing but alive and the pain makes her feel even more excited
She loks at the thing and recognizes it as a monster from hell
SHe doesnt care and starts searching the spiders
She hunts them down one by one and get totally covered with blood

She happy returns to the others
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:04 am

(anna you such a Gasai Yuno XD ) -sits on a tree as i finish hacking the program and destroys most of the qliphoths , looks around and turn off the laptop then keeps it as i saw anna happily destroys the dead enemy while i follows her silently back to where alpha and kazan is- hmm she still reckless like before
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:05 am

o_p Who dahell u Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:01 am

-suddenly disappears from there then appears far away from there as i starts walking around there and suddenly being catches by some qliphoths and being drag to their leader , after discuss and being tortured also deal , i agree to help them- you will pay for this -turn on my laptop as i hacks all of the electronic items on alpha room- well i guess you all can enter now to there and make chaos for awhile
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:42 am

*wakes up* wow, I thought this would be over by now. either way. *Roaring fang*
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 am

Alpha... Do you smell it... Do you hear it?... Can you not?? Its in your room... COME ONE GO!!! *enters alphas room* Whoa... Its a whole hord! anna come here!!! *Draws sword out* Come on guys... We must combine our moves together. Dont argue! We must save the world!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:19 am

-some of the qliphoths surrounds alpha and the other kids at there as they took the other kids to their place meanwhile some of the qliphoths surrounds alpha and kazan and starts to attack him while he attack them, just before anna could enter there some of the qliphoths surrounds her and attack her- -i looks at the leader of qliphoths as i still hacking alpha place with my laptop- well he have a good firewall too hehe but not as good as how i'm hacking
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:33 am

AH ANNA! *rusn to her* *BLAZING SMASH!!* Hits qliphots away* Damn your really hurt... We need t get you to safety... Alpha come here... I just need to keep them away... *hitd swrod into pillars to hold qlips off for a bit, run to saftey to heal anna
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:04 am

Anna stuggles her self free from him and heals her own wounds with her powers
she then looks back
Anna: you guys can flee but i need to go back i must kill them i want to cut them i want to hurt them tuntill they beg for mercy they are dangeruos and must be eliminated this is our chance and im not going to put this chance to waste i will [protect alpha and die if i must bt be sure they cant beat me
*smirks *
Anna : keep a eye on him Kazan

*walks back to attack the qliptoths*
Under her appear out of the ground hand s and later skeletons they walk like a army behind her ready to engage the enemy
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:18 am

Why u do dis 4 >.> the hatred is real.. Oh well i better go watch.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:09 pm

(Imma still play JY)

Wow Kuriboh,alot has changed.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:11 pm

( i got no hate just playing my character )

The army and Anna get to the qliptoths and both armys stand against eachother
there is a deadly silence and no oneis moving and they all are waiting for their command

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 Skelet10

Then Anna draws her sword and tells them to attack
so the battle begins and the skeletons run at the qli[ptoths and the fight has begon
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:12 pm

C'mon Kuriboh,let's try find our friends.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:20 pm

The armys seems to be equal but that probably because of Anna she slices qliptoth after qliptoth
It a huge battle field and everwhere is blood pain and death
Anna is covered with blood and the more she killn the more insane willing t kill gets
after every kill she gets better and hardderand stronger
She enjoys the pain and the blood that keeps splashing on her
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Woah looks like there is a war.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Anna and her army of death fight hard but they are not strong enough and slowly the qliptoths are driving them back

Anna notices that too and gets even more aggrasive she starts to kick hit scratch crawl atack with her sword and bite her opponrents
The qliptoths get a moment driven back because of her aggresion but her army cant keep up with her and the qliptoths drive them back even more

Then suddenly the lord of th e qliptoths calls on for a small retreat
they walk backa view meters and rest
while Anna and her army does the same
She looks at them and sees only a 1 disk 1 archive 1 shell and 50 tools and the 3 killers are left
She looks back at her own army and counts 300 soldiers
She takes a break to eat and drink and cure her wounds alittle but not to much so they still hurt because it turns her on in the battle to fight harder
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Looks like they need help.This calls for Supreme King!!SK:I call fourth DIVINE NEOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next