North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)

Go down 
+4
[finalpain]Alpha
(RPFC) Shiki
Professor Banner
INUZIRO
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:44 am

First topic message reminder :

!WELCOME BACK!

( HOLY HORAKHTY!!!!! MOMMA IS BACK!!!! , and let me tell you i have missed you guys like an asthmatic misses his pump after a 12 mile marathon and no breathing exercises, BUT ANYWAYS!!!! LETS GET TO IT!...you guys....y'know how much i love my dolches, and hey i even started enjoying H.A.T's to an extent....but not until i met these RIDICULOUS i MEAN WTF'ICULOUS MECHAS called Qliphoths....and im guessing you guys know what they are but if you dont, they are friggin JEWISH DEMON MACHINES!!!! WAT EVEN? So....this week...we are gonna have a special spiritual journey! READY?!!!! I KNOW I AM!!!! WOOH!!!!)

RULES:
SAME AS ALWAYS!, if you guys dont know refer to any of my old EVENTS...but as a NOTICE...i will be allowing OP'ness as much as you guys can,cuz these guys are like friggin GODS so we gonna need imagination like we have never used before, im talking fusing all god cads,all the signer dragon cards, all them xyz numbers cards, all them new pendulum baby bullcrud we got i guess, and even a friggin kuriboh in there for kicks!...just to beat 1 of these things, cuz they gonna keep coming back. PENDULUM SUMMONING = INFINITE SUMMONING! TOOL, APOQ, DISK, GG lol.

TOOL QUOTE:
"System initializing Replica Mode ...
Error: Cannot run C:\sophia\sefiroth.exe
Attempting to run the program from unidentified source.
Run C:\tierra\qliphoth.exe ? <Y/N> ... [Y]
System initializing Automated Mode."

(THIS SHIT WAS TRYING TO SUMMON SEPHIROTH!)
CUE MUSIC!

PLOT: LETS GET REAL....WHO CARES ANYMORE!!!!...but for those geeks that really wanna know... A man nammed Dr. FRANCIS BlOCH who was a jewish scientist at the time was creating this ultra mega new hight tech A.I machine that was going to be the new generations power source, and not only that it was going to be able to run a government system all in its own..this ment civilization for the entire WORLD. YAY NO MORE 3rd world countries!!!!...but it all went wrong.... THE A.I BECAME TO AWARE!!! AND SOON IT FOUND THE INTERNET!!!!!!....and thus the qliphoths were born....now they are ready to conquer our world...for the SAKE that the great doctor gave them....they glitched the system and now their civilization is all for the human extinction!

ENEMIES:
STRICTLY QLIPHOTHS....seriously....i mean sure...you guys want me to throw in some karakuris and stuff ill do so...scraps and what not fine...but these things are gonna be a real pain in the ass as it is.
-TOOL x [infinite] (as long as apoqliphoths live these live, and as long as these live...the others just gonna keep coming lol)
-DISK x3
-ARCHIVE x3
-SHELL x3
-APOQLIPHOTH KILLER x3
[PENDELUM ZONE CANNOT BE DISRUPTED, MEANING YA GOTTA FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO STOP THEM BOOHOO. ALSO! EACH KILLER GAINS 3000 ATK BOOSTS AND LOWERS YOUR MONSTERS BY 1500 JUST FOR THE LULZ, DEAL WIT IT BWAHAHAHAHA]

STORY:

North Academy was just opening up after a period of renovation, and this new high tech stuff was off the chain! but the students all felt an unease since alot has gone down.. months went by and all was well...

student 1: Hey guys lets go duel outside seems like a nice day outside
student 2: dude....ur lame, ima go shower, its like 100 degrees out there
student 3: Zzzzzz
student 1 and 2: BRO! WAKE UP!
student 3: huh?...oh yea....! eclipse wyvern!!!
student 1&2: wut?...lol
student 3: i gotta go check something out on the computer...ill be back guys

as he went to the computer room he sat down and logged in, but it kept giving him an error

[ERROR @echo off
:VIRUS
cd /d C:
md %RANDOM%
cd /d D:
md %RANDOM%
cd /d E:
md %RANDOM%]

student 3: wathe.... "presses enter"

the computer warped and imploded the entire room and the zone became vibrant with an electrical field

c:// -QLIPHOTHS...ON!
(yea student 3 is dead btw just sayin lol)

alarms started to ring as the school began to panic....and all over the radio and T.V the world was being taken over by these insanely huge machines coming out of computer screens like some crazy SYFY HORROR

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!:

(GOOD LUCK GUYS, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT, AND HAVE FUN, ILL BE KEEPING UP, LOVE YOU GUYS! - MOMMA INUZ)

(HERES A TREAT)

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 7 PR14-EN236-Apoqliphoth-Killer-27279764
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

AuthorMessage
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:54 am

still dont know what this is all about...
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:29 am

Anna makes a shield to protect her qliptoths against Kazan
Anna:they are mine
*returns back into the fight and now her body is covered with blood and anna get totally filled with power of the blood the releases it. She turns into a grim reaper and starts swinging aroud with her scythe and with one sclash the kills tons of tools she rushes forward and uses her powers to let enemys die at the most horrible ways until only Anna and the Killer are left
She turns back into her human body and attacks the killer

She dodges all his attack and slices off his skin
After a while the killer has no skin annymore and bleeding all over his body he is in incredible pain but he keeps fighting
Anna stards to cut in his muscles and the killer can do ntohing against it
The Kiler collapses on the ground but cant move
Anna stars to break his fingers and arms and she slcies his organs and at last shekills him with a stab in the head and a quick swing at his neck to cut off hisw head

Anna goes tothe others and realeses her a power and with that hands appear from the earth and drag down all the remaining qliptoths into hell
She walks to the others and starts healing there wounds and her own too
After that she releases the students and they walk all back to NA and start to rebuild our school.

Anna: that was a amazing adventure dont you think Kazan, Alpha and Nick?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:37 am

Rp over.Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)   THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE APOQLIPHOTH BEGINS! (WEEKLY EVENT)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7