North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

North Academy's Staff Recruiting

Go down 
+126
Neko
Blue Flame Alchemist
TheJinzo
yugikid1
Edward Elric
starfox_falco
*Judgment Dragon*
Hosemeister
KZane
Athias
keo
B@TMAN
Thetia
!~Rabbit~!
Hero
Phantom
JohnnyPhoenix
Caesium
Roman Reigns
JessicaFx
Lioxim
blackboi386
Cookie Monster
Cassandrainbows
ninja1212
adrianek1
Blue
SetoxFear
ofri773
YoungX
stephen.borkowski
Killswitch
Legionheart
lightningyugi
Excalibur
Lost in Illusions
CallMehDarkside
Sandpit Turtle
Winte
bayar16
duelking11
Royal Jester
Planet God Kizan大
Whimsicott
Sam-OP
Sasuke Uchiha
Shameless
Striker
Deity of Ice
brendanmeister
zactheking
kirito
yoshidemario
Hisoka
! Killua
jman455
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Mr.Muffin
Nottu
(All Stars) Pharaoh
RustyGloves
AM-Heather2
GetRekt
TopGun
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Shrek
EbilKid
LightPhoenix
H.B.D. Shuffler
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
Agammemnon6
Bluefur
Kaiser
Atticus Rhodes
AdminSlayer
Ishe
KidChaos
Skitoritto
Sting
maxenceaugier
CryonixHeat™
Tetsuya Kuroko
(RPFC) Shiki
Runzy
Pepchoninga
Fangirl
Dark Angel
Mani
Heynickz
drace102
♥♣Remy Lebeau♦♠
BlueWheel
(Bond)StarWarrior
PLivingston
Yugiho20
Flailier
dunjuan
[finalpain]Alpha
****Light****
EwanDaMcMaster
coolstrider
patrick1324
Jester of Flames
Lucy
Vice-Admiral Anoking
cardffreak
Average
Joshua
Alexis Rhodes
The Life Less One
Mr-Edge777
KING_ATLAS
hazmah
KleiNoel
Jaguar101
INUZIRO
Tiger9866
Sean_Drew
Turtle
kakashi
xxbongsmoker
Professor Banner
KoalaCommander
LockTop
JB001
Kalin Kessler
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

We hiring waterbois,cheerleaders,and sluts

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:22 am

position to apply: moderator

activity: I have just rejoined NA and dueling and so the past couple of i have been pretty active

knowledge about position: I was mod for NA for 5 months and i have seen great mods do their job.

what can u offer: I know this position well and so can offer a great cb mod, i know the rules pretty well and know how to move topics and when to lock them etc.
Back to top Go down
AM-Heather2
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
AM-Heather2

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Position to apply:Tester
Activity: normally 3:30-5:00 and 7:00-11:00 GMT Weekdays. Weekends is any time possible.
Knowledge about their position:-
What I can offer:I can offer activity and make being tested more likely and more fair. Possible help to the new creations of rubrics. Basic rulings (not a pro with specific cards)
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:41 pm

AM-Heather2 wrote:
Position to apply:Tester
Activity: normally 3:30-5:00 and 7:00-11:00 GMT Weekdays. Weekends is any time possible.
Knowledge about their position:-
What I can offer:I can offer activity and make being tested more likely and more fair. Possible help to the new creations of rubrics. Basic rulings (not a pro with specific cards)

Approved for testing.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:12 pm

TO ALL WHO APPLY FOR MODERATOR POSITION: To become a moderator you must first apply for a minor staff job before going for moderator position, as this position is above an average staff member and has alot more responsibility, think of it as assistant manager to us managers (admins), so, i wuld suggest to apply to any of these positions before attempting for moderator:

tester,
tourney manager
RP manager
GFX Manager
recruiter
assistant
war manager

and a few others that have not been mentioned here
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
KidChaos

KidChaos

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:19 pm

KidChaos wrote:
welp since there is new administration and all ill just rebump this to make sure my efforts will be here if needed

KidChaos wrote:
I figure you will reject me but I'm going to put this out there anyway in case you guys are in need of any help.

I'm able to play staff at any role. I do have admin experience knowing how to code(Css,HTML, a bit of Java but not a master at that one) and properly gfx (not godlike but im pretty decent) and things.

I've been around the academy sort of thing for a few years now so I know how things work with pretty much all the positions just you would have to inform me of all extras that your looking for.

As well as being in the academy world for years I've been dueling for around eh 5-6 years and can say I'm pretty good. Thought ill let my play do the talking Razz

Anyway if you actually do want to talk to me without knowing me to well my skype is masterkidrock and am available pretty much all night in the GMT-6 timezone.  

Im gonna rebump this in case you guys need more help.
Back to top Go down
KidChaos

KidChaos

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:50 pm

I forgot to put in my previous post something.

There is a lot I can do for NA.....A LOT. With time I could have this as the top ranked academy in the world. Though it just needs work on fine tuning things making this a top tiered academy is within reach.
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:54 pm

I would like to apply to be a teacher. I have previous experience within this role and other roles. I am also passionate about the game and up to date with the latest rulings, decks etc...

I feel i am qualified as i said i have previous experience within this role and currently co-leader of a team i am a founding member of on DN.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:11 am

Hazzy Boi wrote:

activity: I have just rejoined NA and dueling and so the past couple of i have been pretty active

knowledge about position: I was mod for NA for 5 months and i have seen great mods do their job.

what can u offer: I know this position well and so can offer a great cb mod, i know the rules pretty well and know how to move topics and when to lock them etc.
U said u have to be a staff member or VIP counts well i am da VIP so u should look at my application plz
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:09 am

War manager

Whenever I'm active

Ok it's about building a strong team to win coming wars

I'll offer all I've got
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:27 am

Position to apply: - Teacher

Activity: - I am online daily or at least bi-daily.

Knowledge about this position: - I admit that I too am still learning some things concerning the game but I feel I am knowledgeable enough to at least teach up to Ra Yellow standards. Rulings are my weak point but I promise I can accel in all other regards.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I promise to make lessons fun and entertaining while bringing an enriching experience to the members of the academy. I am friendly to all as long as they are in turn friendly as well. Not only this, but I can offer ideas and concepts to other members of staff that could help expand and fill our humble site.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:54 am

INUZIRO wrote:
TO ALL WHO APPLY FOR MODERATOR POSITION: To become a moderator you must first apply for a minor staff job before going for moderator position, as this position is above an average staff member and has alot more responsibility, think of it as assistant manager to us managers (admins), so, i wuld suggest to apply to any of these positions before attempting for moderator:

tester,
tourney manager
RP manager
GFX Manager
recruiter
assistant
war manager

and a few others that have not been mentioned here
My apologies for being a nuisance Princess Selena, although I have already been created the Ra dorm leader. Is that is enough consideration for my moderator application?
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:31 am

@watergod: yea that's considered a form of "teacher", so yea. its considered a staff position
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Position: RP Manager

Knowledge: Role Play is one of the most important aspects to an academy apart from hosting tournaments in terms of keeping activity within the academy. 

Offer: I have tons of ideas for Role Plays the academy could do, some may be successful and others may not. However i will take the fat on the chin and try and make the academy better in this position.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:05 pm

@pharoah, please provide the academy with a formal RP thread depicting an example of your idea, and or an RP that will showcase some of your skills in the matter in the RolePlaying/FAN FICTION sections:

https://northacademy.forummotion.com/f24-roleplay

https://northacademy.forummotion.com/f41-fan-fiction

after reviewing your skills in said section we will accept or reject your application. if you need any assistance you can contact any of the active RP Managers atm:

Shiki
INUZIRO.

thank you for your interest
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:32 pm

INUZIRO wrote:
@pharoah, please provide the academy with a formal RP thread depicting an example of your idea, and or an RP that will showcase some of your skills in the matter in the RolePlaying/FAN FICTION sections:

https://northacademy.forummotion.com/f24-roleplay

https://northacademy.forummotion.com/f41-fan-fiction

after reviewing your skills in said section we will accept or reject your application.  if you need any assistance you can contact any of the active RP Managers atm:

Shiki
INUZIRO.

thank you for your interest

I have created an RP entitled Yu-Gi-Oh: The History which can be found here: https://northacademy.forummotion.com/t3013-new-yu-gi-oh-the-history-role-play#38639
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:33 pm

(All Stars) Pharaoh you have been approved. congratulations, now we hope you enjoy your position and please speak to any of the RP managers for further information about ur title.
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:35 pm

INUZIRO wrote:
(All Stars) Pharaoh you have been approved. congratulations, now we hope you enjoy your position and please speak to any of the RP managers for further information about ur title.

Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:50 pm

INUZIRO wrote:
My apologies for being a bit too eager, but is the moderator application full now, or someone hasn't been chosen?
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:16 pm

Hazzy Boi wrote:

yeah there is only one mod so maybe a spot it open. Bump to my application
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:58 pm

watergod wrote:
Application: Moderator
Timing: I should be on for a long time at the academy, including night time patrols UTC 5:00
Knowledge: I have been an admin at JDA, so I know what to do and what not to do. Verbal warning are a must. I must ONLY take action into my own hands, if something is wrong and admins are not available,  I must take into consideration all rules, and must follow them myself. I must enforce the rules to ALL members, and not give anyone an unfair chance.  I must consult an admin of any problems or so, and must respect the members myself. I also know of the daily reports, so that no0thing goes too out of hand.

What I may offer:  I have been an admin before, so I know what to do, and what not to do, when other moderators are not available, I may be of service, as i am also active, which may be proven. I am trustworthy, as I have not been given an actual warning for almost an entire year now, and I hold no grudges against this academy. I have set up safety procedures, so my account is safe.

Other comments: I was given the right to post here by RustyGloves, and please do take this application into consideration.
~Pisces
Bumpity bump ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:37 pm

I would like to apply to be a chatbox moderator. If it is too soon then I'll accept the denial.

But I'd very much like to help out, especially when there are times no one with permissions is on but the chat is still active. Best to keep order rather than to let chaos reign, right?

I've got some experience with CB moderating from some old sites so its nothing new. I've been known to be a great rule enforcer without being a rule shark and I can help keep the chat clean for when new members arrive and view it for the first time~
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Accepted,from now on you will be on trial as a cb mod.You might be promoted to full mod after a few weeks if u do ur job correctly
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Position: Tourney Manager
Activity:Im can be on everyday
Knowledge about the Position: I know that when hosting a tourney you have to be organized as much as possible, in addition I know that as a tourney manager it is my responsibility to host at the right time, for example, when there is alot of activity.....

What can I offer: I  can host fun events and make it this academy more lively.
Back to top Go down
Mr-Edge777
Teacher
Mr-Edge777

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Position to apply: - Chatbox Moderator.

Activity: - Very active since I came back.

Knowledge about this position: - I have plenty of experience of this position been Mod + Admin on a few Academies, (GXA, DDA, etc..) plus I would love to help around instead of doing nothing.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - Keep a chat active as long as possible, keeping peace and order in the Chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Muffin

Mr.Muffin

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Position: Assistant
Activity: I can be online everyday,
Knowledge about the Position: I've been an Assistant in DA and RDA, do I think I know what to do
What can I offer : I can offer u my delicious self :3, jk, I can offer u keeping order of the forum,, an activity and maybe some gfx, but don't hope too much for gfx, sample of gfx Mr.Edge signature
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Academy's Staff Recruiting
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next