North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Recruiting Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Recruiting Staff Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Staff   Recruiting Staff EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Alright, I have been informed that we are in desperate need of Testers, and could maybe use a few more Teachers and Assistants (their are two types of assistants, Event Managers and Scouters).
So I am recommending any Ra Yellow and above members to apply for the above positions. This will fill the needed positions and balance out the academy.  Administrators, Dorm Leaders, and Moderators are not needed at this time. Refer to this handbook if you'd like to know the responsibilities of any of the positions.

https://northacademy.forummotion.com/t14-north-academy-s-staff-handbook

If you are eager to become a member of staff and help out you should apply here.

https://northacademy.forummotion.com/t9-north-academy-s-staff-recruiting

Lets try and fill the empty positions: 1 of each kind of Assistant, so one Event Manager (you MUST be active and will organize various Academy Events), and one Scouter (you will post about new Yugioh news and events). Lets aim for at least 1 more Teacher (you must post new articles on deck-building, rulings, etc.), and 3 more Testers (you must be very active and able to test new recruits whenever they appear).
SO, lets get the applications flowing SmileAND NO UNNECESSARY POSTING

Founder>Administrators>Moderators>Assistants>Teachers>Testers>Dorm Leaders

(Admins feel free to edit this topic to the right amount of staff members you think we need in one area.)
Back to top Go down

Recruiting Staff
Page 1 of 1