North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

North Academy's Staff Recruiting

Go down 
+126
Neko
Blue Flame Alchemist
TheJinzo
yugikid1
Edward Elric
starfox_falco
*Judgment Dragon*
Hosemeister
KZane
Athias
keo
B@TMAN
Thetia
!~Rabbit~!
Hero
Phantom
JohnnyPhoenix
Caesium
Roman Reigns
JessicaFx
Lioxim
blackboi386
Cookie Monster
Cassandrainbows
ninja1212
adrianek1
Blue
SetoxFear
ofri773
YoungX
stephen.borkowski
Killswitch
Legionheart
lightningyugi
Excalibur
Lost in Illusions
CallMehDarkside
Sandpit Turtle
Winte
bayar16
duelking11
Royal Jester
Planet God Kizan大
Whimsicott
Sam-OP
Sasuke Uchiha
Shameless
Striker
Deity of Ice
brendanmeister
zactheking
kirito
yoshidemario
Hisoka
! Killua
jman455
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Mr.Muffin
Nottu
(All Stars) Pharaoh
RustyGloves
AM-Heather2
GetRekt
TopGun
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Shrek
EbilKid
LightPhoenix
H.B.D. Shuffler
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
Agammemnon6
Bluefur
Kaiser
Atticus Rhodes
AdminSlayer
Ishe
KidChaos
Skitoritto
Sting
maxenceaugier
CryonixHeat™
Tetsuya Kuroko
(RPFC) Shiki
Runzy
Pepchoninga
Fangirl
Dark Angel
Mani
Heynickz
drace102
♥♣Remy Lebeau♦♠
BlueWheel
(Bond)StarWarrior
PLivingston
Yugiho20
Flailier
dunjuan
[finalpain]Alpha
****Light****
EwanDaMcMaster
coolstrider
patrick1324
Jester of Flames
Lucy
Vice-Admiral Anoking
cardffreak
Average
Joshua
Alexis Rhodes
The Life Less One
Mr-Edge777
KING_ATLAS
hazmah
KleiNoel
Jaguar101
INUZIRO
Tiger9866
Sean_Drew
Turtle
kakashi
xxbongsmoker
Professor Banner
KoalaCommander
LockTop
JB001
Kalin Kessler
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

We hiring waterbois,cheerleaders,and sluts

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:27 pm

the place where it says ra yellow should be water god in blue, who changed it? I bought it fairly.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:28 am

Position to apply: - I would like to apply for becoming a moderator.

Activity: - I'm on here everyday, I try to be active as much possible. I come everyday as soon as I am with my daily things and once using the computer immediately. At weekends, I'm on most of the day.

Knowledge about this position: - I know about this position a lot. I've been a moderator at some other places before and I currently am at two others. I'm also an admin in another place. Moderators' main job are to keep topics as clean as possible, they know what topics need to be locked and what topics need to be deleted and what posts should be deleted. Moderators also take of managing the chatbox and following the rules and keeping the chatbox as clean as possible. Also, they are allowed to test people when no other tester is available.

What can I offer to NA to make it better: I'll try to make NA a better place by following the rules, I'm active enough, I believe. I'll try to make NA's topics as clean as I can and try my best to follow any obligations moderators should follow.
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:29 am

EbilKid wrote:
Position to apply: - I would like to apply for becoming a moderator.

Activity: - I'm on here everyday, I try to be active as much possible. I come everyday as soon as I am with my daily things and once using the computer immediately. At weekends, I'm on most of the day.

Knowledge about this position: - I know about this position a lot. I've been a moderator at some other places before and I currently am at two others. I'm also an admin in another place. Moderators' main job are to keep topics as clean as possible, they know what topics need to be locked and what topics need to be deleted and what posts should be deleted. Moderators also take of managing the chatbox and following the rules and keeping the chatbox as clean as possible. Also, they are allowed to test people when no other tester is available.

What can I offer to NA to make it better: I'll try to make NA a better place by following the rules, I'm active enough, I believe. I'll try to make NA's topics as clean as I can and try my best to follow any obligations moderators should follow.

denied
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:32 am

Spam??? ^^^^ please delete this and that post, he is not an admin...
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 10:15 am

watergod wrote:

A moderator has the right to deny an application if it was talked about with other staff.

dont talk about stuff u dont know about.

Also watergod im giving you a warning for spam on a thread you shouldnt be posting on unless you are applying for a staff position or you are an admin/moderator. Refrain from doing so again please.
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 10:16 am

watergod wrote:

A moderator has the right to deny an application if it was talked about with other staff.

dont talk about stuff u dont know about.

Also watergod im giving you a warning for spam on a thread you shouldnt be posting on unless you are applying for a staff position or you are an admin/moderator. Refrain from doing so again please.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:29 pm

watergod wrote:
Firstly: His rank is shadow duelist, it did not say that he was a moderator, or an Admin. This confused me.
Second: I stated that please delete this post as my message was intended to remove spam, since it was upsetting that he was doing something without permission. So it is not spam.
Third: I do know what I was talking about, others should have been responsible enough to change his rank to admin/moderator, and still award him the shadow duelist rank, when I became the ra dorm leader, I had to give up my WaterGod rank.
Fourth: I do not know where to respond to this comment, and the warning is unnecessary, since I myself have been an admin, and I follow the rules of NA, so I know what I can, and can not do.
Fifth: Drewzer "giggled" as soon as he came on, another statement proven that he intentionally said this and if Evilkids application was denied, how has he become a moderator?
Sixth: Please delete this post once read, including my "spam" post, as I had already stated to delete it once my post has gone through.
Seventh: You may now state your reasons as to why I should receive a warning after reading this, and keeping this in mind.
~WaterGod
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Jesus Christ this is STAFF RECRUITING, not deffend the reason you spammed staff recruiting thread you should have PM'd me or said it on CB but deffinately not posted it here it was not a profile warning since i dont feel it was too bad just a written one relax now this subject is over i will no longer reply to this issue if you do feel the need to talk about it please feel free to PM me im open to your words. Sincerely - Gabz (idk why i felt the need to do that)
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:17 pm

OR:
Position: Tourny Manager
Activity: Most days
What I know about this position: Make tournaments to entertain people and keep them active.
What Can I offer to make NA better: More tournaments = more people = more activity?
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:25 pm

approved, please be active with tourneys.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:30 pm

Will do Razz
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:26 am

Position to apply: - tester

Activity: - mod-wed usually. I would be on for pretty much a lot of hours.

Knowledge about this position: - duties are simple. Test new people so they stay in the acad, or re-test new people so they stay in the acad as well Smile. I got tester experience in about 4-5 academies including BADA, JDDA etc...

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I will test people right, unlike some other testers
Back to top Go down
Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:52 pm

Position: Teacher
Activity: hell of a lot

I can test, i know to to write lessons. I've got plenty of experience.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:06 pm

meh,sure, accepted, but u gotta go thru testing and shit to get approval, kalin or rusty will tell u more on that. good luck <3

-momma inuz
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:07 pm

I look forward to going through this shit you speak of.
Back to top Go down
GetRekt

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:49 pm

Application: Moderator

Activity: Monday - Friday 16:00 - 22:00 (GMT)

Knowledge: Moderators help students in the academy and also try and encourage them to do good things, and discourage them to do bad things. Moderators are also there to upload order, try to keep the academy going (as all staff do) and also make the right decisions about warnings, kicking and banning.

I know most of this since I was a Moderator in 4 academies and Admin in 2. I want to get rid of the slack that the Staff are having right now (does that even make sense?) and also make this academy more alive. Also, I am disappointed about the quality of moderating at this academy... I feel like Ebilkid is the only moderator that actually does his job well. In addition, I can act mature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Activity:Everyday (mornings,noon, evenings, nightly)

Knowledge:Moderators are the rule enforcers of this academy and must enforce these rules at all times, no exceptions....Furthermore, I am also aware that we are to make a detailed daily report along with screenshots of all incidents and report them to an admin or higher authority.

I am also aware that as a moderator im expected to give out verbal warnings before giving an official one.

what can you offer na- I have Managed NA in the past as a head admin and have many talents I can offer to help the academy grow such as

*Problem Solving
*Designing
*CSS Management
*Coding
*Moderating
*Executive Decision Making
And much more.

NOTE:From what I heard, you are not seeking any moderators atm, if that is the case please just put this application on hold and get back to me when a position is open.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Phantom and rekt,our mod possitions are actually full now,we will put ur apps in hold,if we need a mod we will think in u 2
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
Hisoka
Tester
Tester
Hisoka

Warnings : Final Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:41 am

Application: Tester

Activity: I got no life, so am on almost everyday

Knowledge: Well, i like to be a tester for test other people and while i test other i test my self to. Testing isn't that hard am a good duelist and i know the ruling pretty well. I like to do the small jobs, like in locals am always the judge and i know the ruling as it was my own langue. I will be active a lot and test new people everyday and am a good recuiter too. I like to take this application for both knowledge and fun.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:45 am

Timing: I should be on for a long time at the academy, including night time patrols UTC 5:00
Knowledge: I have been an admin at JDA, so I know what to do and what not to do. Verbal warning are a must. I must ONLY take action into my own hands, if something is wrong and admins are not available, I must take into consideration all rules, and must follow them myself. I must enforce the rules to ALL members, and not give anyone an unfair chance. I must consult an admin of any problems or so, and must respect the members myself. I also know of the daily reports, so that no0thing goes too out of hand.

What I may offer: I have been an admin before, so I know what to do, and what not to do, when other moderators are not available, I may be of service, as i am also active, which may be proven. I am trustworthy, as I have not been given an actual warning for almost an entire year now, and I hold no grudges against this academy. I have set up safety procedures, so my account is safe.

Other comments: I was given the right to post here by RustyGloves, and please do take this application into consideration.
~Pisces
Back to top Go down
GetRekt

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:48 am

With this amount of opposition, I don't have mod... I will settle with CB mod but... e.e
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:59 am

GetRekt, please don't post in this thread unless it's important or it's application. Please try to keep this thread as clean as possible.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:00 am

North Academy needs a new moderator!

Now anyone can apply for the moderator position; there is one position left for the moderators. After recent changes in the academy, we are looking for a new moderator. Everyone, feel free to apply, you'll be interviewed and we'll see who is the most who deserves the position.

Staff~
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:44 am

Position to apply: Moderator

Activity: - Whenever I get on

Knowledge about this position: Moderating le forums and keeping cb control

What can you offer to NA to make it better. Everythng I got,Ideas for new stuff and yeah.......
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Losses : 2

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:00 am

Position to apply: Moderator

Activity: - 24/7

Knowledge about this position: had previous moderating experience and I know what to do like moderating threads, cb etc....

What can you offer to NA to make it better. Everything I got,Ideas for new stuff and etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Academy's Staff Recruiting
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next