North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

North Academy's Staff Recruiting

Go down 
+126
Neko
Blue Flame Alchemist
TheJinzo
yugikid1
Edward Elric
starfox_falco
*Judgment Dragon*
Hosemeister
KZane
Athias
keo
B@TMAN
Thetia
!~Rabbit~!
Hero
Phantom
JohnnyPhoenix
Caesium
Roman Reigns
JessicaFx
Lioxim
blackboi386
Cookie Monster
Cassandrainbows
ninja1212
adrianek1
Blue
SetoxFear
ofri773
YoungX
stephen.borkowski
Killswitch
Legionheart
lightningyugi
Excalibur
Lost in Illusions
CallMehDarkside
Sandpit Turtle
Winte
bayar16
duelking11
Royal Jester
Planet God Kizan大
Whimsicott
Sam-OP
Sasuke Uchiha
Shameless
Striker
Deity of Ice
brendanmeister
zactheking
kirito
yoshidemario
Hisoka
! Killua
jman455
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Mr.Muffin
Nottu
(All Stars) Pharaoh
RustyGloves
AM-Heather2
GetRekt
TopGun
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Shrek
EbilKid
LightPhoenix
H.B.D. Shuffler
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
Agammemnon6
Bluefur
Kaiser
Atticus Rhodes
AdminSlayer
Ishe
KidChaos
Skitoritto
Sting
maxenceaugier
CryonixHeat™
Tetsuya Kuroko
(RPFC) Shiki
Runzy
Pepchoninga
Fangirl
Dark Angel
Mani
Heynickz
drace102
♥♣Remy Lebeau♦♠
BlueWheel
(Bond)StarWarrior
PLivingston
Yugiho20
Flailier
dunjuan
[finalpain]Alpha
****Light****
EwanDaMcMaster
coolstrider
patrick1324
Jester of Flames
Lucy
Vice-Admiral Anoking
cardffreak
Average
Joshua
Alexis Rhodes
The Life Less One
Mr-Edge777
KING_ATLAS
hazmah
KleiNoel
Jaguar101
INUZIRO
Tiger9866
Sean_Drew
Turtle
kakashi
xxbongsmoker
Professor Banner
KoalaCommander
LockTop
JB001
Kalin Kessler
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

We hiring waterbois,cheerleaders,and sluts

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:09 pm

so is there any job or any thing i can do atm that doesn't require alot of dueling
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:35 am

LightPhoenix wrote:
so is there any job or any thing i can do atm that doesn't require alot of dueling  

Since this really isn't the place to ask such a question, so I'm  just gonna ask you to keep this place only for applications.

Answering your question, you can be an RP Manager,  Tournament Manager, and you're a Graphic designer, so yeah.

DarkPhoenix wrote:
Hello everyone It's Thetia. I'm here to apply for the moderator position again. Ive been in NA for just a year so far. I have have offered and done alot for this academy such as recruiting/helping the community/ testing/ teaching, moderating and have administrated in MDA. I had had mod powers before but they got taken. I think i'd be a fair fit for the job because i/m always on site, even when its dead. Thanks!

Concerns,
~Thetia

The staff will be reviewing your application soon enough and we shall decide whether to approve it or not. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:22 am

DarkPhoenix wrote:
Hello everyone It's Thetia. I'm here to apply for the moderator position again. Ive been in NA for just a year so far. I have have offered and done alot for this academy such as recruiting/helping the community/ testing/ teaching, moderating and have administrated in MDA. I had had mod powers before but they got taken. I think i'd be a fair fit for the job because i/m always on site, even when its dead. Thanks!

Concerns,
~Thetia

doesnt even follow app and we are not looking for this type of moderator so no, u cannot be mod in my swamp thank you for the 30 seconds you put into writing your clearly thought out application or w/e the fuck this is for staff better luck next time sport North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 2883212734
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:54 pm

Hiring for the Following positions:
Tester
Teacher
Graphics Designer
Event Manager
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:51 am

Do we really need new graphic designer ? I think these ones we have now are good but, Whim is gone (shes the one who made all our gfx) so i guess we might need one idk
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Hello I want to register for tester because I want to prove to anyone that even underrated decks can be tester decks and I realize that we are running out of testers. I know my job is to show the best in people so I want to test people so I can also become better and so the other person can become better. Recently I just did a dorm retest and I won of them but I lost the other match, so I became a ra yellow. So please accept mean as a tester.

lightingyugi
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:34 pm

lightingyugi wrote:
Hello I want to register for tester because I want to prove to anyone that even underrated decks can be tester decks and I realize that we are running out of testers. I know my job is to show the best in people so I want to test people so I can also become better and so the other person can become better. Recently I just did a dorm retest and I won of them but I lost the other match, so I became a ra yellow. So please accept mean as a tester.

lightingyugi

Denied.

Please post your application from the example on the very first post. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Legionheart

Legionheart

PostSubject: STAFF APPLICATION XIII   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:12 pm

Position to apply: - Moderator

Activity: - Evening 4pm-11pm off and on

Knowledge about this position: - To be a moderator you must know the rules of the academy. I believe that a mods job is to enforce the academy rules on both the chatbox and the forums. At the same time making the members feel comfortable and welcoming but to also have fun at the same time. I will make sure I uphold these rules and deliver honor to the position.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I can dedicate my time to keep an eye on the academy thereby making it a more enjoyable place for all. I can be an example by follow the rules and keeping order, those are my protocols and how I think.

Thank You for considering this application. I look forward to a future as a staff here at NA.
-Lord Sesshomaru
Back to top Go down
http://venthub.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Lord Sesshomaru wrote:

Knowledge about this position: - To be a moderator you must know the rules of the academy. I believe that a mods job is to enforce the academy rules on both the chatbox and the forums. At the same time making the members feel comfortable and welcoming but to also have fun at the same time. I will make sure I uphold these rules and deliver honor to the position.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I can dedicate my time to keep an eye on the academy thereby making it a more enjoyable place for all. I can be an example by follow the rules and keeping order, those are my protocols and how I think.

Thank You for considering this application. I look forward to a future as a staff here at NA.
-Lord Sesshomaru

we will discuss when the other admins are on
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Lord Sesshomaru wrote:

-Lord Sesshomaru

I'm sorry, but your application has been denied.
Back to top Go down
Legionheart

Legionheart

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Oki Np
Back to top Go down
http://venthub.forumotion.com/
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
spud

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Kalin Kessler wrote:
Tester
Teacher
Graphics Designer
Event Manager

I can do events OR graphics (Preferably not and because I'm a bit occupied)

Position to apply: Yeahh I know you only allow applications for one position at a time but that's just a little narrow minded imo. Get ovr it m8
Activity: A lot, will probably be off-chat when i'm writing/designing.
Knowledge about this position: A lot.
What can you offer to NA to make it better: At the moment, NA looks stable (design wise) but I could throw in a few events to bring back spotty members.
Requirements to submit a staff application: Ye
Back to top Go down
Lost in Illusions
War Manager
Lost in Illusions

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:01 am

I'd like to apply for tester. Can't fill up the app cuz am on phone but I can do the job and all. I have lot of decks to test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:09 am

Lost in illusions please submit a proper application

Potato, your application is pending review
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:32 pm

Potato wrote:
Kalin Kessler wrote:
Tester
Teacher
Graphics Designer
Event Manager

I can do events OR graphics (Preferably not and because I'm a bit occupied)

Position to apply: Yeahh I know you only allow applications for one position at a time but that's just a little narrow minded imo. Get ovr it m8
Activity: A lot, will probably be off-chat when i'm writing/designing.
Knowledge about this position: A lot.
What can you offer to NA to make it better: At the moment, NA looks stable (design wise) but I could throw in a few events to bring back spotty members.
Requirements to submit a staff application: Ye

Application denied.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:20 am

North Academy is in need for new staff. Most wanted positions at the moment are the Tester, Teacher and Rp manager positions. We'll review these applications as fast as we can. If you're up to task, go ahead and apply.

Back to top Go down
Planet God Kizan大
Teacher
Planet God Kizan大

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Position to apply: -Teacher

Activity: - 3pm-2am

Knowledge about this position: - "You wanna a test bro" "Sure" "Here is the rubric (insert big ass link here)" "Are you ready?" "Sure" "Hosting"

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I guess since I am head admin at the recently popular NADA, possibly could bring some publicity, idk maybe. And I tested like a bazillion times at like a bazillion academies.

Thank you for your consideration  Very Happy
North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 Tumblr_npfrj9rfE91rlpicfo1_500
Back to top Go down
Killswitch
Tester
Tester
Killswitch

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Position to apply: - Tester/Teacher

Activity: - I can be on NA about 5 hours a day (pending position) and everyday. I can be on DN (pending position) 2 hours everyday except Sunday,8 hours daily in the near future.

Knowledge about this position: - As a Tester,i test people into Dorms and give them a testing rubric to go off of. I know that from previous acads which died. A Teacher obviously teaches people about the game Razz

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - Im a fun guy,knowledgable about a lot of things inside and outside of the game,i bring a uniqueness to NA that probably hasn't been seen before. DNF refuses to accept this as truth however
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Planet God Kizan大 wrote:
Position to apply: -Teacher

Activity: - 3pm-2am

Knowledge about this position: - "You wanna a test bro" "Sure" "Here is the rubric (insert big ass link here)" "Are you ready?" "Sure" "Hosting"

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I guess since I am head admin at the recently popular NADA, possibly could bring some publicity, idk maybe. And I tested like a bazillion times at like a bazillion academies.

Thank you for your consideration  Very Happy
North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 Tumblr_npfrj9rfE91rlpicfo1_500

wtf is nada
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:01 pm

kllerswitch and planet god kizan, application approved.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Hello administration board I'm stephen.borkowski and I'm applying for rp manager. I had some experience with rp creation and management it caused some interests in my academy , but I was also a tester and slifer leader but that is not what I'm asking to become but I feel that rps would bring more activities to the academy and would bring some enjoyment to the academy. I also have a rp story I the works that might be interesting and is connected to the na academy with the sunbird and Trent factions that would make student excited to have the factions to have a battle amongst each other. I hope I get selected to be rp manager or writer because I will try's hardest to make it work for the academy's interests.
Stephen Borkowski
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Please, submit in proper format.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:50 pm

I will fix it when I get on a computer and I'm active everyday
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:28 am

Position to apply: I'm applying for rp manager.

Activity: - my activity will be opened to 9am - 1am

Knowledge about this position: I had some experience with rp creation and management it caused some interests in my academy .

What can you offer to NA to make it better: but I feel that rps would bring more activities to the academy and would bring some enjoyment to the academy. I also have a rp story I the works that might be interesting and is connected to the na academy with the sunbird and Trent factions that would make student excited to have the factions to have a battle amongst each other. I hope I get selected to be rp manager or writer because I will try's hardest to make it work for the academy's interests.
Stephen Borkowski
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Academy's Staff Recruiting
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next