North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

North Academy's Staff Recruiting

Go down 
+126
Neko
Blue Flame Alchemist
TheJinzo
yugikid1
Edward Elric
starfox_falco
*Judgment Dragon*
Hosemeister
KZane
Athias
keo
B@TMAN
Thetia
!~Rabbit~!
Hero
Phantom
JohnnyPhoenix
Caesium
Roman Reigns
JessicaFx
Lioxim
blackboi386
Cookie Monster
Cassandrainbows
ninja1212
adrianek1
Blue
SetoxFear
ofri773
YoungX
stephen.borkowski
Killswitch
Legionheart
lightningyugi
Excalibur
Lost in Illusions
CallMehDarkside
Sandpit Turtle
Winte
bayar16
duelking11
Royal Jester
Planet God Kizan大
Whimsicott
Sam-OP
Sasuke Uchiha
Shameless
Striker
Deity of Ice
brendanmeister
zactheking
kirito
yoshidemario
Hisoka
! Killua
jman455
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Mr.Muffin
Nottu
(All Stars) Pharaoh
RustyGloves
AM-Heather2
GetRekt
TopGun
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Shrek
EbilKid
LightPhoenix
H.B.D. Shuffler
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
Agammemnon6
Bluefur
Kaiser
Atticus Rhodes
AdminSlayer
Ishe
KidChaos
Skitoritto
Sting
maxenceaugier
CryonixHeat™
Tetsuya Kuroko
(RPFC) Shiki
Runzy
Pepchoninga
Fangirl
Dark Angel
Mani
Heynickz
drace102
♥♣Remy Lebeau♦♠
BlueWheel
(Bond)StarWarrior
PLivingston
Yugiho20
Flailier
dunjuan
[finalpain]Alpha
****Light****
EwanDaMcMaster
coolstrider
patrick1324
Jester of Flames
Lucy
Vice-Admiral Anoking
cardffreak
Average
Joshua
Alexis Rhodes
The Life Less One
Mr-Edge777
KING_ATLAS
hazmah
KleiNoel
Jaguar101
INUZIRO
Tiger9866
Sean_Drew
Turtle
kakashi
xxbongsmoker
Professor Banner
KoalaCommander
LockTop
JB001
Kalin Kessler
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

We hiring waterbois,cheerleaders,and sluts

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
Hisoka
Tester
Tester
Hisoka

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : Final Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:40 am

Also spellbooks suck :O
Back to top Go down
yoshidemario

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:39 pm

Position to apply: -Cb mod
Activity: -2- 3 hours during week days and during weekends almost all day.

Knowledge about this position:Ill calm the chat the crap don't and I won't take your bullcrap.I've also been a cb mod before at csa and other acads.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - Make sure you idiots don't destroy/kill na.
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Position to apply: - cb mod

Activity: - ill be on everyday hopefully

Knowledge about this position: - been mod at several academies

What can you offer to NA to make it better. -when cb is lifeless i can kick ppl randomly so that they get pissed at me and argue in cb. negative activity is still activity
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Losses : 0
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Atticus Rhodes wrote:
Position to apply: - cb mod

Activity: - ill be on everyday hopefully

Knowledge about this position: - been mod at several academies

What can you offer to NA to make it better. -when cb is lifeless i can kick ppl randomly so that they get pissed at me and argue in cb. negative activity is still activity

your not on often and just being mod at several acads doesnt mean much, gonna say no for now as we dont even need that many cb mods
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:19 am

cb mod.

Activity: - Am always on NA. For at least 2 hours each day but possibly even longer.

Knowledge about this position: - I used to be mod so ik what cb mods are meant to do and also all the chat commands (for their puwur etc.).

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - Am hard working and persistent. I make sure that I finish what I start and with all my effort put into it. Am active and always in the cb.
Back to top Go down
Sting
Chaos White
Chaos White
Sting

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:13 am

i thought u left wow so fucking gay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:19 am

ok this is a staff recruitment area,all the little fights on here are unnessary people but yea runzy were considering your application
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:52 am

Position to apply: - Tornament Organizer

Activity: - 1-2 hours a day or even moar.

Knowledge about this position: - I used to host tours a lot when i first started on Dn and almost became a TO twice on dnf.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - More successful tours.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:56 am

Aproved for TO,pls increase ur acctivity and host tourneys every week/month.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
kirito

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:33 pm

postion- cb mod
activity-3-6 hours everyone knows i m like almost always on
knowldge- ik the job of cb mod is to keep ppl in chat in check and deal with them if they are not going by the rules,also ik i have to step up when needed and clear chats etc., and i m active a lot so i think i could do the job well
what will you bring to na- i will keep things more peaciful and will step up when need
Back to top Go down
zactheking

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:22 pm

Position to apply: - Tornament Organizer
activity-6-8 hours everyday
knowledge: i have been a tournament organizer 4 times in different academy, i know how to do a tournament and gt people to join. in my past i have hosted 40 tournament and planning to host more.i will host a tournament every week.
what do i bring: i want to brings tournaments that have never happened to this academy to bring more fun and excitement
Back to top Go down
brendanmeister

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:09 am

Position to apply: Teacher

Activity: I'm usually on every day for at least an hour, most of the time more. I can estimate that I can do a lesson around once every week to two weeks.

Knowledge about this position: I've been a tester for CSA before and I know most of the rulings in Yugioh. I feel that I can properly relay what I want to discuss to any member so that they can properly learn what it is that I am talking about.

What can you offer to NA to make it better: I can make lessons to primarily focus on the basics of the game so that the lower duelists can get better and the more experienced duelists may learn some things as well. Over time I will conquer more advanced scenarios and rulings so that everyone can learn to become a better duelist once they learn more of how to properly play the game.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Kirito:Sorry but we dont need CB mods right now,and to apply for them u should be a part of the lower staff first.

Zach:Aproved,pl contact runzy and Hero,they are hosting a big tourney and they will use all the help they can get,i will contct u later for further instructions

BrendaN:Glad have u on our teacher team,feel free to talk with me about ur next lessons so im aware of what ure working on,other than that welcome and try to post lessons at least every week.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
Deity of Ice
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
Deity of Ice

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Position to apply for: RP Mod

Activity- 1-2 hours during weekdays, 5 hours maybe during weekends

Knowledge: Done a lot with rps on various websites, mod on other acads for rp things
Also was admin for another academy

What can I bring: fresh new ideas for the rp world, as well as order to the community
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Position to apply: - Tester

Activity: - 8-10 hours everyday

Knowledge about this position: - I have been a tester for several academies such as CSA, CHA, NDA, Etc.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I can bring fair and successful tests.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:36 pm

North Academy is searching for Tournament Managers!

North Academy is looking for Tournament Managers. If you feel that you are worthy of being a tournament manager, if you feel that you have the skill and the ability to hold and organize tournament, then don't hesitate to apply in here. We'll review your applications as soon as possible.

~Staff
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:40 am

Position to apply: - tourney manager

Activity: - 24/7

Knowledge about this position: - make tourneys when needed to do so.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - active tourneys

Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:31 am

Position to apply: tourney manager

Knowledge about this position: since i really like tourney's i also make ALOT of em they are fun & competitive at the same time and the rulings are awesome Smile

What can you offer to NA to make it better: i want this place to be the best there is (not saying it isnt already Razz) and since i really love tourney's i want to help this academy be at its best and since i also love tourney's i think i can do the best i can to make the NA tourney's to be at its best.

thank u for reading Smile .
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:33 am

oh btw my activity is 24/7 for sure
Back to top Go down
kirito

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Position to apply: - tester

Activity: - i'm active for about 1-3 hours

Knowledge about this position: - hmmm i got some experience in create testing as i am a tester in glda and slda.Ik my job is to test ppl who join the acdeamy or retest people when they have enough dp.
What can you offer to NA to make it better.- i will make more people work harder to get the higher dorms, i have been here for a while ik what happens here
Back to top Go down
Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Applying for Mod
Activity: As much as you want me to be on
Knowledge: I'm admin at GDA :I
What I can offer: my service
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:55 am

Position to apply: - tester &/or teacher

Activity: - i really think i'm the most active person right now since almost everyone is inactive

Knowledge about this position: - i really think i can be a tester/teacher since i have tested a few and teached a few and i know how it works and sicne i'm a skilled duelist and i'm the most active right now i think i can make the job done

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - honestly this forum is pretty much being inactive as @#$% and since i am one of the members who is still pretty much active and since i am the only one who is "still" active almost 24/7 everyday i think i can get the job done and test the ones who need testin since no tester is active on this forum except a few who are not "as" active as i am thank u i really want to help make this forum the forum it used to be....legendary!

Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:05 am

whatthe101 wrote:
Position to apply: - tester &/or teacher

Activity: - i really think i'm the most active person right now since almost everyone is inactive

Knowledge about this position: - i really think i can be a tester/teacher since i have tested a few and teached a few and i know how it works and sicne i'm a skilled duelist and i'm the most active right now i think i can make the job done

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - honestly this forum is pretty much being inactive as @#$% and since i am one of the members who is still pretty much active and since i am the only one who is "still" active almost 24/7 everyday i think i can get the job done and test the ones who need testin since no tester is active on this forum except a few who are not "as" active as i am thank u i really want to help make this forum the forum it used to be....legendary!

Since I'm apparently the head tester now, you'll have to please and impress me (oh joy). We do need more testers, so your approved to be tested for tester...because we enjoy the irony sometimes.
Regardless, I'll test you when i have the time to do so, which should be in a few days anyway.

On a separate note, please refrain from double posting and please (for the love of god) improve your grammar. It's so hideous and tedious to read a giant run-on shitstorm that obviously looks like it's supposed to be multiple sentences. It's a skill you're going to have to use when you post test results.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:06 am

osition to apply: -tester

Activity: - 24/7

Knowledge about this position: -I got exp about this in multiple academies

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I will test people properly, and make sure I give good feedback and make the new people/retested people look good
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Wins : 0

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:44 pm

Applying for Mod
Activity: Everysay either in CB or in topics
I've been a mod at several other places, and I'm an admin at 3 other places.
I can offer NA a lot more members, test em, and I can help by moderating the CB & Topics.
I taje my job placements seriously and follow their rules and regulations seriously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Academy's Staff Recruiting
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next