North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

North Academy's Staff Recruiting

Go down 
+126
Neko
Blue Flame Alchemist
TheJinzo
yugikid1
Edward Elric
starfox_falco
*Judgment Dragon*
Hosemeister
KZane
Athias
keo
B@TMAN
Thetia
!~Rabbit~!
Hero
Phantom
JohnnyPhoenix
Caesium
Roman Reigns
JessicaFx
Lioxim
blackboi386
Cookie Monster
Cassandrainbows
ninja1212
adrianek1
Blue
SetoxFear
ofri773
YoungX
stephen.borkowski
Killswitch
Legionheart
lightningyugi
Excalibur
Lost in Illusions
CallMehDarkside
Sandpit Turtle
Winte
bayar16
duelking11
Royal Jester
Planet God Kizan大
Whimsicott
Sam-OP
Sasuke Uchiha
Shameless
Striker
Deity of Ice
brendanmeister
zactheking
kirito
yoshidemario
Hisoka
! Killua
jman455
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Mr.Muffin
Nottu
(All Stars) Pharaoh
RustyGloves
AM-Heather2
GetRekt
TopGun
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Shrek
EbilKid
LightPhoenix
H.B.D. Shuffler
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
Agammemnon6
Bluefur
Kaiser
Atticus Rhodes
AdminSlayer
Ishe
KidChaos
Skitoritto
Sting
maxenceaugier
CryonixHeat™
Tetsuya Kuroko
(RPFC) Shiki
Runzy
Pepchoninga
Fangirl
Dark Angel
Mani
Heynickz
drace102
♥♣Remy Lebeau♦♠
BlueWheel
(Bond)StarWarrior
PLivingston
Yugiho20
Flailier
dunjuan
[finalpain]Alpha
****Light****
EwanDaMcMaster
coolstrider
patrick1324
Jester of Flames
Lucy
Vice-Admiral Anoking
cardffreak
Average
Joshua
Alexis Rhodes
The Life Less One
Mr-Edge777
KING_ATLAS
hazmah
KleiNoel
Jaguar101
INUZIRO
Tiger9866
Sean_Drew
Turtle
kakashi
xxbongsmoker
Professor Banner
KoalaCommander
LockTop
JB001
Kalin Kessler
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

We hiring waterbois,cheerleaders,and sluts

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Ra was the only dorm without a leader for a long time, there was no post saying that the position was taken away. I never asked more than once, Runzy, whoever you are, please don't post inaccurate info. Also, my posts aren't irrelevant if you give me something to comment on. If, the position is no longer in the academy, then we're done here. No need to comment.
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Average wrote:
Ra was the only dorm without a leader for a long time, there was no post saying that the position was taken away. I never asked more than once, Runzy, whoever you are, please don't post inaccurate info. Also, my posts aren't irrelevant if you give me something to comment on. If, the position is no longer in the academy, then we're done here. No need to comment.

I am a Mod. I told you that the position is not available right now. Unless put up by an admin. End of Discussion.
Back to top Go down
CryonixHeat™
CryonixHeat
CryonixHeat
CryonixHeat™

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Average wrote:

It does not matter if there was no post saying it was taken away, you should look at what positions are being offered before sticking your nose into things.

Also, THE DORM LEADER POSITIONS WERE TAKEN DOWN A LONG TIME AGO.

The legend man, look at the legend.
Back to top Go down
PLivingston
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PLivingston

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:46 pm

This whole argument between you guys should be handled elsewhere >.>
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:06 pm

this thread is for staff recruiting request not for pointless banter. please refrain from doing so or you will be going against the rules, and the wrath of NA shall fall upon you, but if you do wish to speak about such issue freely you can do so in the EXTRA DISCUSSION, or even privately through messages or on DN. than you for your cooperation.

-MOMMA INUZ
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:58 pm

INUZIRO wrote:
this thread is for staff recruiting request not for pointless banter. please refrain from doing so or you will be going against the rules, and the wrath of NA shall fall upon you, but if you do wish to speak about such issue freely you can do so in the EXTRA DISCUSSION, or even privately through messages or on DN. than you for your cooperation.

-MOMMA INUZ

Sorry <.<. Mama Inuz~ Very Happy. Wasn't meant to be banter but he just kept on posting backing his statement. While he was wrong you no x.x
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:31 am

supdesup wrote:
Position to apply: - tourney managers

Activity: - im very active

Knowledge about this position: -Well, I did make some tourneys in the past in other academies. So I kinda know how to organize them.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - IL offer new tourneys, better tourney that I have in mind that will make this a better place

^^^ what about me
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:22 am

supdesup wrote:
supdesup wrote:
Position to apply: - tourney managers

Activity: - im very active

Knowledge about this position: -Well, I did make some tourneys in the past in other academies. So I kinda know how to organize them.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - IL offer new tourneys, better tourney that I have in mind that will make this a better place

^^^ what about me
@Phantom
Up to him to decide
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:02 am

^^^ yeah I know but I got no response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:17 am

average and supdesup applications denied... we are only accepting teachers and testers atm.
Back to top Go down
maxenceaugier
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:19 am

put me as tester, kthx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 am

Max, please apply in the proper format.
Back to top Go down
maxenceaugier
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:23 am

I was Admin in multiple acadz thus having the right to test and im good at it and good at yugioh blablabla

No but seriously, I once tested 30 people in 1 day to revive an acad, how swag is that?

Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:10 pm

maxenceaugier wrote:

I was Admin in multiple acadz thus having the right to test and im good at it and good at yugioh blablabla

No but seriously, I once tested 30 people in 1 day to revive an acad, how swag is that?

Zzzz we don't care if you were an admin.- Why do you want to be a tester? why should be choose you what makes you so important? Don't just post something like that.

Position : Tester
Why : I personally like testing people as a moderator ik that i can already test people but having the staff position would be awesome as i can test even if a tester is on.
I think that i would make a great tester. In the other acad's i was in i mainly used to test people and also moderate the forum. To be both job's are important and ill try my best if given the chance to prove my self worthy of being a tester.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:11 pm

runzy mods cant accept/reject lol
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:35 am

ctivity: - very active

Knowledge about this position: - ive been tester before and tested a few peeps with other people agreeing with me and being satisfied

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - il offer new ways of tesitng and changes to testing rubix
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:33 am

patrick - recruiter

actually i already do this job very long time^^ for this academy
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:36 am

dont worry, there will look at your application soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:57 am

BlueWheel wrote:
BlueWheel wrote:
Position applying for:Tester

Activity:On Dn everyday

Knowledge about position: Test new people that joined and people that want a retest or asked to be tested

What can I offer to NA: I would offer a lot of activity to test people for teams,dorms,ect. I have a deep knowledge of the game so Ruling Tests can be trusted with me ^.^

Application accepted,you will be given the testers test shortly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:02 am

supdesup wrote:
ctivity: - very active

Knowledge about this position: - ive been tester before and tested a few peeps with other people agreeing with me and being satisfied

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - il offer new ways of tesitng and changes to testing rubix

Application denied
Back to top Go down
BlueWheel

BlueWheel

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:50 am

Position to apply: - War Manager

Activity: - Im on everyday and i'm very active on NA

Knowledge about this position: - I've been warring for 3 years now and I know how to handle wars, rosters,ect.
What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I will make the warring community in NA more active
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:55 am

BlueWheel wrote:
Position to apply: - War Manager

Activity: - Im on everyday and i'm very active on NA

Knowledge about this position: - I've been warring for 3 years now and I know how to handle wars, rosters,ect.
What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I will make the warring community in NA more active

I will interview you in a bit.

Passed Interview,will be assisting me with A as well as helping Blaze on B

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:32 am

Position to apply: - Mod.

Activity: - I join here everyday.

Knowledge about this position: - Like adminsbut mods cannot take out DP.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I can give more fun to NA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:34 am

application denied, not an entry level position... you need to earn it.
Back to top Go down
KidChaos

KidChaos

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:44 am

I figure you will reject me but I'm going to put this out there anyway in case you guys are in need of any help.

I'm able to play staff at any role. I do have admin experience knowing how to code(Css,HTML, a bit of Java but not a master at that one) and properly gfx (not godlike but im pretty decent) and things.

I've been around the academy sort of thing for a few years now so I know how things work with pretty much all the positions just you would have to inform me of all extras that your looking for.

As well as being in the academy world for years I've been dueling for around eh 5-6 years and can say I'm pretty good. Thought ill let my play do the talking Razz

Anyway if you actually do want to talk to me without knowing me to well my skype is masterkidrock and am available pretty much all night in the GMT-6 timezone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Academy's Staff Recruiting
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next