North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)

Go down 
+2
lightningyugi
stephen.borkowski
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Every story has a beginning and a ending , but in some stories the ending only opens the door for a whole new beginning. our story takes place on a cool October morning on October 6th 2025 where a large group of students are lining up to get in a large sea vessel. it was grey with the schools signature with is school colors of red and brown. and here we will meet our new hero's of the story still unaware of the challenge that will await them at there new school. (the rp will start on tues day October 6th)

Last edited by stephen.borkowski on Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:56 am

The captan of the ship then went onto the intercom and said well we will be arriving at the academy in the next hour and you can please take your bags and when we LAN you must go to the peir where the principle will separate all of you and place you into your dorms and give you a new duel disk. Yumi them looked over to ayo and said " well that's cool we all get new duel disk and dorms this if going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:23 am

I hope I'm in the same dorm with yumi
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:58 am

And I hope I join a dorm with my friends and igloos we all have a fun year.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:26 pm

So what do you want to do yumi when we get their are you going to the deck shop with me
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:14 pm

"Maybe but maybe we should go to the peir so we can get into the dorms and get the duel disk but after yeah because I need to fix my deck." Said yumi looking through her deck with som worries.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Maybe I can help you since you helped me when I dueled that dink(dink-asshole) everyone was in that draw. But yeah I get to be alone with yumi again, can this Fay get any better he thought, so yumi umm What is your deck about or what is it
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:00 am

Emil sprinting toward the pier murmered how big can this ship be?
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:32 am

Come on emil, waving to emil
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:41 am

*yumi watches her two friends leave and continues to look at her deck looking at her prized card Chaofeng, Phantom of the Yang Zing.* "well I guess I should get going since I don't want to be the last one out."*she then places her cards back into her deck box , then grabs her bags and started to leave the boat.*
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:51 am

Well brothers I made this is for you guys I'll be the greatest duelist then come back home and thanks queen tiaramisu for being there for me and you too. Looking at his deck
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 7:10 am

finally I got in time I was scared to be late miss the whole thing
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 10:19 am

Lucy was a little late but just in time to get on the boat. She sat on a chair relaxing while she waits till we would arrive at North Academy. Soon i do hear the captain on the intercom. Lucy lift herself up and opens her eyes. Putting attntion to the captain. He tells the ship that we would arrive soon.

Quickly she packs her stuff and checks if i got all my belongings. A quick look through her deck was all she was abe to do before we got to the place. Excited she gets oof the boat as fast as she can. I head over to the peir. WHen i arrive there i take time to look around while i wait. Quickly taking a note on every student. Some were lie her standing by themself. Some had alreaady make some friends and were talking. It does not relly matter what dorm she would get . What was more important to her is that the students would be nice to her. She wanted to talk and make friends but she was too nervous for now to say much
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:23 am

The boat finally landed at the peir and the boat caption said over the intercom. " we finally made it to our destination so remember you all need to meet at the peir so you can be separated into dorms and retrieve your new duel disk." The boats doors open and students start to leave the boat.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Lucy got off the boat. She went tot he pier and there she waits to finally get her first duel disk. She wonders what dorm she will be put in. It would take a while. I am not the only student afterall. Still the number of students suprised me. i was not really used to it. I always lived in and around the house of my mom and dad. This was a new world for her. A little nervous Lucy stays quiet and stands still waiting for what will happen
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:49 pm

Yumi started out side of the boats doors and starts walking to the peir and saw how beautiful it was and said to her self "this is going to be awsome and I can't wait for my journey to begin."
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:32 pm

This is going be fun and now let's see how fun this will be
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:41 am

Ayo fun is an understament Emil said
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:56 am

Ok let's meet at the pier
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:23 am

see you there
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 2:21 pm

ok but dont get lost so we can meet up later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4