North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)

Go down 
+2
lightningyugi
stephen.borkowski
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) Empty
PostSubject: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:19 am

Every story has a beginning and a ending , but in some stories the ending only opens the door for a whole new beginning. our story takes place on a cool October morning on October 6th 2025 where a large group of students are lining up to get in a large sea vessel. it was grey with the schools signature with is school colors of red and brown. and here we will meet our new hero's of the story still unaware of the challenge that will await them at there new school. (the rp will start on tues day October 6th)

Last edited by stephen.borkowski on Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 11:31 am

umm i might not be on tuesday
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:42 am

(this is the main thread you cant post here yet.pm me and I will see if I can push it back)
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 12:43 pm

As the air started to cool. Yumi started to shiver . "It so cold." She starts to Walk closer to the ship but she soon lost concentration from looking out to sea . But before she looked back onto the boat she bumped into someone and she fell back and landed her butt. She then relized what happened and said." I'm so sorry for bumping into you. My name is yumi what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Its ok, my name is ayo and how are you doing on this fine wednesday
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:06 pm

"I'm okay it's abit cold. but then again im doing okay." she then gave ap a grin and said."it's nice to meet you ayo."
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:12 pm

it's nice to meet you too Yumi, so what are you going to do when you get to the island
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:34 pm

"Hmm I don't know because I heard the island is pretty big so I don't know what to do but I would like to hang out at the beach." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 2:21 pm

please dont double post stephen.borkowski (counted as spam) verbal warning
Back to top Go down
Kyrinn

Kyrinn

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 2:34 pm

'Okay this is it. No one knows you,' He says to himself. ' You can be yourself here.' He looks to the ship, noticing two people talking in front of it, 'Right. All you have to do is introduce yourself. No big deal'. He walks towards the duo, confidence waning with every step. Once he's close enough he opens his mouth, "H-h-hello."
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 3:46 pm

"Hello who are you my name is yumi. What's your name?" Said said with a sweet grin.
Back to top Go down
Kyrinn

Kyrinn

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 4:29 pm

Stunned at Ayo's friendly demeanor, he hesitates briefly before responding, "I'm Reynard." He replies lightly. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:26 pm

"It's nice to meet you Reynard " she then offered her hand as a friendly gesture she seem kind of nervious because she doesn't know anyone but she tries to hide her uneasiness but being friendly to anyone who is willing to be her friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyrinn

Kyrinn

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:25 am

He shakes her hand before looking to the boy next to her, "Hello, may I have your name, too?"
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:39 am

Sees people in distance. The people went towards him.Hi I am  Emil.I got attacked by a few bears on the way here.Your the first people I met ever since rumors have spread of these being the island where many people died when half of the people did not even end up here expect spent a holiday in Africa or something
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 2:00 pm

so do you guys want to do something together
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:57 am

Oh sorry reynard my name is ayo and also I'm going to be the greatest duelist ever.It'snot like I'm not the greatest one so how are you reynard and Emil
Back to top Go down
Kyrinn

Kyrinn

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 6:42 am

"It's okay, I don't mind." Truthfully, being overlooked was pretty commonplace for him. "I'm a little anxious to be honest."

He looks to the ship. "Does anyone know when we're supposed to be leaving?"
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 6:50 am

"I don't know for certain but I believe it should leave pretty soon considering they told us to be here at 9 am." she then look around trying to see how many students where there at the docks and she looked at both Ayo, and Reynard and thought to herself.(wow I cant believe I made some friends this quickly and I hope we have a lot of fun during this semester.) she started to blush at herself thinking of meeting her new friends.
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:19 am

I just do not have an idea why I came here.It was just a natural idea to come.

Last edited by adrianek1 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyrinn

Kyrinn

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:06 am

Glancing down at Emil, he nods. "Oh I see. Are you excited though?"
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:31 am

Glancing around the boat in excitment,Emil said I can not wait to see the first town of my life.I am hopefully have a good time.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:29 am

Hey it's ok but I hope we're all in the same dorm and he thinks of how nice everyone is too him but back home everyone treat him like dirt and he notices yum I blushing. Hey yumi why are you blushing?
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Yumi looked at Reynard and said "I'm not blushing !" With a blush on her face and started to walk away but she was soon pushed down to the ground by a tall man . Yumi then looked at her aggressor and said "hey watch where you going you asshole." He then looked down at her and said "why don't you keep out of my way you stupid girl." She then tried to get back up but was pushed back down . He then said "now hand over your deck and all your ndp and leave because you won't succeed here loser."
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:21 pm

hey asshole go bother other people not us then he helps up yumi. are you ok yumi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next