North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)

Go down 
+2
lightningyugi
stephen.borkowski
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Every story has a beginning and a ending , but in some stories the ending only opens the door for a whole new beginning. our story takes place on a cool October morning on October 6th 2025 where a large group of students are lining up to get in a large sea vessel. it was grey with the schools signature with is school colors of red and brown. and here we will meet our new hero's of the story still unaware of the challenge that will await them at there new school. (the rp will start on tues day October 6th)

Last edited by stephen.borkowski on Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kyrinn

Kyrinn

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:48 pm

Reynard rushes to help Yumi up. "What's your problem. She didn't even do anything?"
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:18 pm

this asshole push her down and tried to take her deck man if you want to duel ill duel asshole
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 4:18 am

What where you thinking of pushing Yami and trying to take her deck you will regret that choice" Emil shouts as he realises what was going on.Grabs his deck and Emil said "how about you will take a fight rather than try and scare people into giving you their well deserved decks.

Last edited by adrianek1 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:17 am

come on lets teach this punk a lesson, he also grabs out his deck and then stands in front of yumi and nodds his head at her
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:44 am

I....I.... lost its up to you Ayo to beat this guy into  some common sense watch out for his deck though do not understimate him.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:57 am

The bully turned to ayo and said. "Lets duel and see if your strong enough to face me and save this worthless runt." He points at yumi still laying down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:18 am

Do not call him a worthless runt he at least has friends unlike you. Ayo show him how much he is wrong in his ways.
Back to top Go down
Kyrinn

Kyrinn

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:25 pm

"Come on Ayo, show him who's boss!"
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:45 pm

thanks i won't lose since my friends are on the line so lets duel bully or should i say dummy
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:02 pm

"Brave words comeing from a runt" said the bully as he activated his duel disk . Yumi then stood up and she then lightly brushed herself off and said on the top of her lungs "come on ayo kick his ass I know you can do it!"
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:06 pm

umm thanks yumi then starts to blush but turns around ok lets go dumb ass since i have people who care about this duel i will never LOSE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:17 pm

As the last amount of the bully's lp dropped to zero he looked up to ayo and says "you got lucky kid and that all you got in the duel." But he started to run at ayo but was stoped by security and was dragged away . Yumi then walked twords ayo and said "thanks for waveing me ayo I apreciate that you stood up for me." She then gave ayo a hug . A few mins later a security gaurd pulled ayo to the side and said "thank you for sticking up for a student and dealing with that kid here is 1000 NDP for the trouble. You can use this as currency on the island to buy iteams like cards , clothing, duel disk customization, and much more." He then let ayo go and the boat opened up and started to let people in.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:24 pm

wow i can't believe she gave me a hug but i know you could it, ayo was talking to his chain. come on our friends are waiting but im going to split this money between all of us
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:18 am

Ayo looks like someone has a crush on you your a perfect couple come to think of it
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 12:01 pm

hey dude back how do you know if i like her
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Ummm guys I think we might be able to get on the boat? Said yumi in a confused tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:27 pm

ok lets get on the boat when he gets on the boat his phone gets a text message
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:53 am

Yeah we should get going just to be on time
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:02 pm

yeah lets go we dont want to miss it and wipes off his face
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:55 am

yumi starts to walk onto the boat and takes the front seat and sits closest to the window.
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:58 am

wishpers to ayo "shes so into you and same the other way round it would not even take skill to see that your in love
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 4:23 pm

so what do you think i should then, should i seat with her like i have a feeling about this
Back to top Go down
adrianek1

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:29 am

your choice you can either take it slowly or go straight for it Emil continues whispering
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Thanks emil I think I become friends with her then I'll wait for the perfect moment to ask her out and here's 250DP it's 1/4 of the DP they gave to me,see you around. Hey is this seat taken Yumi he asked nervously?
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 5:37 am

"no I don't think so. so sure you can sit with me ayo ." said yumi with a small grin on her face she then moved her bag from the seat for ayo to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)   YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YU-Gi-OH The Rise of Darkness (RP)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next