North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

North Academy's Staff Recruiting

Go down 
+126
Neko
Blue Flame Alchemist
TheJinzo
yugikid1
Edward Elric
starfox_falco
*Judgment Dragon*
Hosemeister
KZane
Athias
keo
B@TMAN
Thetia
!~Rabbit~!
Hero
Phantom
JohnnyPhoenix
Caesium
Roman Reigns
JessicaFx
Lioxim
blackboi386
Cookie Monster
Cassandrainbows
ninja1212
adrianek1
Blue
SetoxFear
ofri773
YoungX
stephen.borkowski
Killswitch
Legionheart
lightningyugi
Excalibur
Lost in Illusions
CallMehDarkside
Sandpit Turtle
Winte
bayar16
duelking11
Royal Jester
Planet God Kizan大
Whimsicott
Sam-OP
Sasuke Uchiha
Shameless
Striker
Deity of Ice
brendanmeister
zactheking
kirito
yoshidemario
Hisoka
! Killua
jman455
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Mr.Muffin
Nottu
(All Stars) Pharaoh
RustyGloves
AM-Heather2
GetRekt
TopGun
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Shrek
EbilKid
LightPhoenix
H.B.D. Shuffler
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
Agammemnon6
Bluefur
Kaiser
Atticus Rhodes
AdminSlayer
Ishe
KidChaos
Skitoritto
Sting
maxenceaugier
CryonixHeat™
Tetsuya Kuroko
(RPFC) Shiki
Runzy
Pepchoninga
Fangirl
Dark Angel
Mani
Heynickz
drace102
♥♣Remy Lebeau♦♠
BlueWheel
(Bond)StarWarrior
PLivingston
Yugiho20
Flailier
dunjuan
[finalpain]Alpha
****Light****
EwanDaMcMaster
coolstrider
patrick1324
Jester of Flames
Lucy
Vice-Admiral Anoking
cardffreak
Average
Joshua
Alexis Rhodes
The Life Less One
Mr-Edge777
KING_ATLAS
hazmah
KleiNoel
Jaguar101
INUZIRO
Tiger9866
Sean_Drew
Turtle
kakashi
xxbongsmoker
Professor Banner
KoalaCommander
LockTop
JB001
Kalin Kessler
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

We hiring waterbois,cheerleaders,and sluts

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
spud

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:03 pm

Position to apply: Moderator
Activity: A lot, will probably be off-chat when i'm writing/designing.
Knowledge about this position: A lot.
What can you offer to NA to make it better: I've been recruiting a lot and showing decent enough activity
Requirements to submit a staff application: Ye
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:17 pm

PimpinEveryNubInSlifer wrote:
What can you offer to NA to make it better: I've been recruiting a lot and showing decent enough activity

Ik im not an admin to approve or disprove of your application but just letting you know more then likely you will get denyed now because we currently dont need any more mods or admins atm, so to re apply later on when we need new mods.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:54 pm

PimpinEveryNubInSlifer wrote:

Yup. Light's right. I'm sorry, but your application has been rejected because we are not in need for new moderators at the moment.Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 2:00 pm

Hello mates,
I wish to have the status of a tester, am quitte experienced in the game and have a total xp of 750 and i have duelled a lot so i think i know how to test a new member and i can help them out with problems and rules, also am trying to recruit a lot of mates and people i duel. We have also a short of testers and i can handle the duties also because i like it. As a tester i will help all the members here and recruite as much as i can and like you guys maybe noticed am almost every day online so if there is someone who has to be tested, i am ready then. And i can offer the new members a nice welcome to our nice academy!

Greetings,
blue eye dragon123
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 2:17 pm

blue eye dragon123 wrote:
Hello mates,
I wish to have the status of a tester, am quitte experienced in the game and have a total xp of 750 and i have duelled a lot so i think i know how to test a new member and i can help them out with problems and rules, also am trying to recruit a lot of mates and people i duel. We have also a short of testers and i can handle the duties also because i like it. As a tester i will help all the members here and recruite as much as i can and like you guys maybe noticed am almost every day online so if there is someone who has to be tested, i am ready then. And i can offer the new members a nice welcome to our nice academy!

Greetings,
blue eye dragon123

Your application has been approved. You shall be on a trial at the moment. Contact *Judgment Dragon*, he's the head tester.
Back to top Go down
PLivingston
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PLivingston

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:04 am

Position to apply: Tester!

Activity: Very Often, I have insomnia so it becomes easier for me to test people at night while working and going to classes during the day.

Knowledge about this position: I test people for their dorm placements. I have tested at over 7 different academies and was head tester at 2 of those academies. I do not show favoritism and try to avoid doing so by not testing those that I personally recruit. I also recruit many people for academies and was top recruiter at 4 of my 7 academies. I have been playing yugioh for over 7 years and have recently become sponsored for the game (I don't know why, they just really liked what I did in a free tournament)

What can you offer to NA to make it better: Acceptable testing sequences as well as proper judging. I'm PLivingston I can offer a fun environment while still being able to assist the testee in his/her dorm placement.
Back to top Go down
ninja1212

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:20 pm

I wish to apply for Obelisk dorm leader and also to be a tester as well.Although I'm relatively new. I have the skills and the dedication to make our dorm thrive and improve the skills to make each person in my dorm stronger.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:49 pm

ninja1212 wrote:
I wish to apply for Obelisk dorm leader and also to be a tester as well.Although I'm relatively new. I have the skills and the dedication to make our dorm thrive and improve the skills to make each person in my dorm stronger.

I'm sorry, but you cannot apply for the Obelisk Dorm Leader position because it's already taken. Plus, you cannot become the leader of the same dorm you're in.

As for the tester position, your application has been approved. You're going to take the testers test to completely become a tester. Please contact the head tester "*Judgment Dragon*"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:01 pm

I'll be free to do this tomorrow, I look forward to our test.
Back to top Go down
lightningyugi
Uchiha Black and Red
lightningyugi

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:50 pm

I would like to apply for tester. I have skills to decide which dorm someone is in and plus I know most of the grading rubic like 0-69 is slifer red 70-89 is a ra yellow and 90-100 is obelisk blue and I know that your not allowed to use exodia,OCG cards, automatic wins aka burn decks and also the duel is a 2 out 3 match. So I know what stuff I need grade people on when I tested them. For example if I was testing someone and they didn't point of an effect the would lose some points or their deck isn't creative like if someone was using a normal deck like cyber dragons without any other arch-type to go with it they would some points. I'm on most of time on weekends but during schools days I'll have to do it when I get home at 2:30. Yep those are the reasons why I think I should be a tester
Back to top Go down
Cassandrainbows

Cassandrainbows

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:36 pm

Position to apply: - Tester/Chat Moderator

Activity: - Random - High Availability

Knowledge about this position : - Everything there is to know about testing a players skills and judging the plays, rulings and so on, also have alot of moderation experience aswell as administration experience.

What can i bring to NA? Alot if i put my mind to it.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Position to apply: -Tester
Activity: -I'm active seven days a week practically all day during the weekends and from 2:00 PM EST to 12:00 am EST during the weekdays.

Knowledge about this position: -Well I would test the people who are untested and determine their dorm. I have been a tester at two other academies VDA and UDA and I was thorough and vigilant with my testing and I tested on a frequent basis and I never complained about it like most testers are prone to do after awhile.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I am thorough and organized, I am as active as they come, I work well with other people and I give advice to people who need it, I am consistent with the work that I produce and I don't submit my work unless I am happy with it. I would never write a test report and not give details about what the testee could improve on. Lastly I will bring a good attitude and a sense of humor each and every day.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Position to apply: Rp Manager
Activity: I dunno I'm active doe.

Knowledge about position: I know it is neccessary to keep the plot moving and not let it get stale. How to make proper character development etc. I've participated in a few rp's in other gaming websites, as well as this.

What can I offer: I can offer gud rp's.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:53 pm

hazmah wrote:
Position to apply: Rp Manager
Activity: I dunno I'm active doe.

Knowledge about position: I know it is neccessary to keep the plot moving and not let it get stale. How to make proper character development etc. I've participated in a few rp's in other gaming websites, as well as this.

What can I offer: I can offer gud rp's.

Application denied.

Cassan and Cookie, your applications are under review, head tester *Judgment Dragon* will decide. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Alright zeta, your application has been approved.
Back to top Go down
blackboi386

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Applying to be a tester.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:37 pm

blackboi386 wrote:
Applying to be a tester.
#

Look at the first post.....
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:52 pm

blackboi386 wrote:
Applying to be a tester.

you need to fill in the application otherwise its considered as spam and you will get a warning....

and hazmah let the pro's handle dis Cool Cool Cool xD
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:12 pm

Postion to Apply: Tester

Activity: Daily basis! around 5-8 PM weekdays, weekends, 12-10 PM

Knowledge about this position: I have been tested before and have been here for a year now, so i realize that i must follow the testing format in a siding match duel and mustn't use something overly complicated and hard or something easy to beat. I realize that I must grade fairly based on the outcome of the match and will not be too strict with the rules but will not bend them either. I have been a tester before for the academy that was hacked and shut down.

What I can offer to NA to make it better: At this point NA lacks testers and I simply wanted to change that by becoming one, as I too faced the trouble of finding a tester on my first day here.

Thank you for reviewing my application! ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Accepted, we can start the first half of your test now, but we will have to do the second half tomorrow as I don't have time to complete both halves tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 1:30 pm

Position to apply: - here you are allowed only to apply for 1 position(we are currently accepting applications for tester, teacher & Event Managers) - event manager

Activity: - The time and days you will be able to spend your time to be active at NA and make your job if you are accepted. - active every day.

Knowledge about this position: - Describe briefly what you think your duties could be for the Position you applied for. If you got any experience in it you can mention it. If you don;t then no worries, the application will still be made valid. - make tournaments on either challonge or just post it. I can do both and although I got experience for making tourneys, I never got the chance to be an event manager so this should be interesting...

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - Here you must write your qualities that you can give to make NA a better academy.- I can offer ideas and make sure that ideas that are delivered to me are made to be a reality.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 1:39 pm

mani wrote:
Position to apply: - here you are allowed only to apply for 1 position(we are currently accepting applications for tester, teacher & Event Managers) - event manager

Activity: - The time and days you will be able to spend your time to be active at NA and make your job if you are accepted. - active every day.

Knowledge about this position: - Describe briefly what you think your duties could be for the Position you applied for. If you got any experience in it you can mention it. If you don;t then no worries, the application will still be made valid. - make tournaments on either challonge or just post it. I can do both and although I got experience for making tourneys, I never got the chance to be an event manager so this should be interesting...

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - Here you must write your qualities that you can give to make NA a better academy.- I can offer ideas and make sure that ideas that are delivered to me are made to be a reality.

Congratulations. Your application has been approved. Good luck on making tournaments!
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:35 pm

tfw i just read all the one sentence posts,no shit y'all want a spot but fill out the app...copy and paste is a thing?
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:19 am

Kalin wrote:
tfw i just read all the one sentence posts,no shit y'all want a spot but fill out the app...copy and paste is a thing?

If you look closely, you'll see that he copied the app and then continued on it, read well. e_e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Academy's Staff Recruiting
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next