North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

North Academy's Staff Recruiting

Go down 
+126
Neko
Blue Flame Alchemist
TheJinzo
yugikid1
Edward Elric
starfox_falco
*Judgment Dragon*
Hosemeister
KZane
Athias
keo
B@TMAN
Thetia
!~Rabbit~!
Hero
Phantom
JohnnyPhoenix
Caesium
Roman Reigns
JessicaFx
Lioxim
blackboi386
Cookie Monster
Cassandrainbows
ninja1212
adrianek1
Blue
SetoxFear
ofri773
YoungX
stephen.borkowski
Killswitch
Legionheart
lightningyugi
Excalibur
Lost in Illusions
CallMehDarkside
Sandpit Turtle
Winte
bayar16
duelking11
Royal Jester
Planet God Kizan大
Whimsicott
Sam-OP
Sasuke Uchiha
Shameless
Striker
Deity of Ice
brendanmeister
zactheking
kirito
yoshidemario
Hisoka
! Killua
jman455
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Mr.Muffin
Nottu
(All Stars) Pharaoh
RustyGloves
AM-Heather2
GetRekt
TopGun
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Shrek
EbilKid
LightPhoenix
H.B.D. Shuffler
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
Agammemnon6
Bluefur
Kaiser
Atticus Rhodes
AdminSlayer
Ishe
KidChaos
Skitoritto
Sting
maxenceaugier
CryonixHeat™
Tetsuya Kuroko
(RPFC) Shiki
Runzy
Pepchoninga
Fangirl
Dark Angel
Mani
Heynickz
drace102
♥♣Remy Lebeau♦♠
BlueWheel
(Bond)StarWarrior
PLivingston
Yugiho20
Flailier
dunjuan
[finalpain]Alpha
****Light****
EwanDaMcMaster
coolstrider
patrick1324
Jester of Flames
Lucy
Vice-Admiral Anoking
cardffreak
Average
Joshua
Alexis Rhodes
The Life Less One
Mr-Edge777
KING_ATLAS
hazmah
KleiNoel
Jaguar101
INUZIRO
Tiger9866
Sean_Drew
Turtle
kakashi
xxbongsmoker
Professor Banner
KoalaCommander
LockTop
JB001
Kalin Kessler
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

We hiring waterbois,cheerleaders,and sluts

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
Edward Elric
Tester
Tester
Edward Elric

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi guys, I'd like to apply for the tester position. I am available most days of the week except on Mondays I'll be online during evenings and and some mornings. I now the roles and duties of a tester as I used to be one on my old account. I am a very talkative person and can work independently and in a team very well. I am not someone that abuses power hence I can be trusted. I hope that I get the position, peace out! Cool
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:15 pm

Your application is currently being processed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:23 pm

application approved.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Position to apply: tester
Activity: everyday, after 18:00
Knowledge about this position: I have been a tester before here on NA. It was not for a long time because, after i became moderator, however I am a war commander at MADA and i have tested several people for the war teams. My duty is to be here for the new members and the experienced members, to help them out of the dorm system and put them in the dorm which they belong to. To give the new member a nice and warm feeling for this great academy.
What can you offer to NA to make it better: Am every day on and very active at the moment. I recruit a lot and help others. I am friendly, loyal and respect everybody. My no.1 goal atm is to increase the activity here on NA as it is on MADA, maybe even better! I know I am not the best duelist, but this is a way to help NA a lot. I also want to help the new members here on NA to find their way and get in the places they belong and give them a warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:57 am

Blue wrote:
Position to apply: tester
Activity: everyday, after 18:00
Knowledge about this position: I have been a tester before here on NA. It was not for a long time because, after i became moderator, however I am a war commander at MADA and i have tested several people for the war teams. My duty is to be here for the new members and the experienced members, to help them out of the dorm system and put them in the dorm which they belong to. To give the new member a nice and warm feeling for this great academy.
What can you offer to NA to make it better: Am every day on and very active at the moment. I recruit a lot and help others. I am friendly, loyal and respect everybody. My no.1 goal atm is to increase the activity here on NA as it is on MADA, maybe even better! I know I am not the best duelist, but this is a way to help NA a lot. I also want to help the new members here on NA to find their way and get in the places they belong and give them a warm welcome!

approved
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:17 pm

I could try and recruit since its been dead and we have been falling apart
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Congrats, your a recruiter
Back to top Go down
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 2:13 pm

I'm back. I'll go back to my position of moderator, please.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:06 pm

You are already a moderator still Smile
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 5:35 pm

Entry level positions updated
Back to top Go down
JohnnyPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Position to apply: - Tester (until september pending school work load/intensity)

Activity: - 3-4+ hours/day on DN and 1-3 hours on NA everyday.

Knowledge about this position: - Tester for NA, GDA, war team member of GDA and NA, former war captain of NA, former team member of SABY.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - Hard-working and will give tons of advice and feedback to testees and I don't always play top tier meta although I obv. can if I need to. I don't sandbag and I have tremendous respect for the game and its players.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:05 pm

Your application has been approved, welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
yugikid1
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 7:31 am

Position to apply: -Tester

Activity: - 3-4 days a week at most. (ill star mmy job from 23rd if im accepted btw cause im having model exams atm)

Knowledge about this position: - Well, First of all, I <3 dueling, If im not on DN then I play on psp or mobile. I have good experience with most deck adn am able to judge how the outcome will be most of the time. And for experience, I was the owner of a academy name "YDO academy", I stopped the academy last year cause i was bored playing it for 24/7 but now im starting again. I <3 NA , this was the first academy i came to but it was some years ago and i sucked at yugoh at that time cause i just began. Now i can duel pretty well. For my duty, My duty is to help make NA a better place for all members, As a tester i will test people whenever im free, Then even if they get low marks ill train them for the retest whever they are gonna take it after buying...ect

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - By helping all members who need help, Testing the new players so that they feel warmly welcome, And by being everyone's friend. Very Happy

Hope my app gets approved. But if it doesnt, its fine. Ill still be chillin dis academy. Very Happy
DN name : yugikid1
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:29 pm

Your application has been received and being processed/
Back to top Go down
TheJinzo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
TheJinzo

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:30 pm

Phantom I PM you
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:32 pm

TheJinzo wrote:
Phantom I PM you

This thread is for job applications, please do not post irrelevant things here that don't deal with applying.

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 Bouton11
Back to top Go down
TheJinzo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
TheJinzo

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:33 pm

How do you know the PM was not about job app?
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:34 pm

TheJinzo wrote:
How do you know the PM was not about job app?

You dont have a recent application up on this thread applying for anything.
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 12:36 am

yugikid1 wrote:
Position to apply: -Tester

Activity: - 3-4 days a week at most. (ill star mmy job from 23rd if im accepted btw cause im having model exams  atm)

Knowledge about this position: - Well, First of all, I <3 dueling, If im not on DN then I play on psp or mobile. I have good experience with most deck adn am  able to judge how the outcome will be most of the time. And for experience, I was the owner of a academy name "YDO academy", I stopped the academy last year cause i was bored playing it for 24/7 but now im  starting again. I <3 NA , this was the first academy i came to but it was some years ago and i sucked at yugoh at that time cause i just began. Now i can duel pretty well. For my duty, My duty is to help make NA a better place for all members, As a tester i will test people whenever im free, Then even if they get low marks ill train them for the retest whever they are gonna take it after buying...ect

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - By helping all members who need help, Testing the new players so that they feel warmly welcome, And by being everyone's friend. Very Happy

Hope my app gets approved. But if it doesnt, its fine. Ill still be chillin dis academy. Very Happy
DN name : yugikid1

I'll test you whenever your ready
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:44 pm

Thread updated

2 Testers spots left
1 Tourney Manager position available
1 Mod(exp required)
Recruiters removed
Back to top Go down
Blue Flame Alchemist
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Blue Flame Alchemist

Losses : 3
Wins : 8

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 3:04 pm

I'm going for Tournament Organizer

It is summer for me and will be till September I live in Spain idk the timezone but its like 5 hours ahead of eastern time zone. As to my activity I go out every other day or so however I get on dn usually everyday once I get back, and I normally stay till late.

I believe my dutys would be to consistently host tournaments and make sure people actually join, then oversee the event and make sure everything runs smoothly

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:49 am

Application approved.
Back to top Go down
Neko
NOOB
Neko

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 2
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:08 pm

Position: Moderator

Activity: I can be on every day and, if needed, I can be on in a moment's notice. I can be on just about any time of the day except 3 AM - 9 AM EST because that's when I sleep.

Knowledge/Experience In The Position: I've been moderator (and admin, at that) at multiple different academies over the past 4 years. I understand how to resolve situations calmly, but I can also be strict with rules, given the situation's need for it.

What I Can Bring To The Academy: I can bring kindness, generosity, and intelligent problem solving to the academy to resolve anything and I can help the academy become greater.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:14 am

Your application is now pending, please wait for an interview with an admin.
Back to top Go down
Travis1991

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 7:55 pm

Position to apply: Event Organizer

Activity: - everyday

Knowledge about this position: - i wanna help every duelist test their deck out in tourney and see how they do.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. i woud offer respect and honor to north academy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Academy's Staff Recruiting
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next