North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

ZeroScale Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

test - ZeroScale Test Results Empty
PostSubject: ZeroScale Test Results   test - ZeroScale Test Results EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Tester's Deck:Paleozoic Volcanics
Testee's Deck:Ancient Gear

Ruling -?/10
Dont know yet

Deck Build - 5/10
Lets see,where do i start,i know that this is a fun deck,is not ment to be competitive,mostly because Ancient Gears are too slow for the current format,however,ur deck has room for improvement,the core is solid but a couple of tweaks here and there would improve ur efectiveness alot,for example 1 Ancient Gear Golem is more than enough seeing as most of the time is a dead card in ur hand,is purely situational,Reactor even tough is a great card should be played at 1-2 because its just a beatstick,lacks combo power,Gadjitron however should be played at 3,the main focuss of the Ancient Gear Deck is the Rank 8 spam,with some rank 4 plays and fusions along the way,if u keep in mind ur strengths and play around them u could do much more,Hydra and Beasts are also situationals,theya re not bad cards per se,but they come off as beasticks,with no real purpose in the deck,i would bump hound to 3 and use a couple of the new Gadgets,Sylver and Gold,there a reason why the gadgets are part of teh gear deck and this 2 are grat assets.I would also remove knight,geminis are not very good nowadays and when u come to think that the gemini eff of knight is the inherent eff of all ancient gears makes him worthless,with wyvern and hound at 3 and the 4 gadgets u shjould have enough to consistently win,without getting dead or useless hands,i would also play at least 2 Trade-Ins,one of the biggest issues witht his deck is the dead hands,2 many big monsters clutter ur hand ,trade in is a great way to get rid of them and get a + on them,besides it helps with teh other card im going to recomend u,overload fusion,play at least 2 of this cards,the best card in the deck is Ancient gear chaos giant,but its really hard to summon,this card makes it easier for u,u can banish the monsters from the grave and get a virtually unstoppable monster on the field,other possible cards u should consider playing a 3rd catapult over dat AG fist, 2 power bonds over the poly,maybe getting an upstart to increase ur speed,1 AG box because it comboes with ur gadgets and overall its a decent card,and i would remove the ancient gear gadget,its waay 2 situational to be helpfull,i would bump terraforming at 3 to increase ur chacnes to get geartown and i would consider playing a trap called malevolent catastrophe,its a great card to get rid of backrow and in the process to destroy ur own field and get the free summon.The extra would need some tweaks 2,as i said,focuss on the Rank 8 spam and the Big fusions like the Ancient Gear fusion and the Chaos giant,and add 4-5 ranks 4 to the party,but mostly rank 8 and the big fusions,it should help u,trust me.
2 for competitveness 3for synergy

Skill - 38/45
Let me get this out of the way,u have potential,ur skill is a bit rough but its there,some good plays and good descions based on what u had,but,what u had wasnt good most of the time,in part due to ur deck gave u dead hands on both games,however u tried ur best and even got a few good moments in our duels,u missed the danger on sendin my blaze accel to the grave tough and thats a mistake u ended up paying because i sued it to nuke ur field and burn u to death.Pay attention to ur opp cards next time,especially if u dont know them

Result of Duel - 0/15(0/10 for winning no duels, 5/15 for losing 2-1, 10/15 for winning 2-1 and 15/15 for winning 2-0)

Total: 43-53(awaitng rulling test)/80
Welcome to NA you are now the newest member of SLIFER RED

Slifer Red 0-59 <--------Here
Ra Yellow 60-70
Obelisk Blue 71-80

Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

ZeroScale Test Results
Page 1 of 1