North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Illegally_insane's Test results

Go down 
+2
Hero
bayar16
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 5

Illegally_insane's Test results Empty
PostSubject: Illegally_insane's Test results   Illegally_insane's Test results EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Deck -
Tester: Constellars
Testee: Unamed.

Attitude -10/10
Nothing to add up here.

Deck Build - 10/25
the idea of the deck is not bad. since crystal beast becomes continouos spells. you could summon hamon with it, but the build of it is not great. first, you used bad reaction to simochi. that i what i didnt understand. why use that card if you dont used cards that gives your opponent LP. altough  it was good to not have it because burn decks are banned for the test. but it doesnt make since. if you wanna play burn set it in another deck. even if 1 of your cards gives the opponent LP it is not worth it. you could add Mound of the Bound Creator since your hamon is over lv 10 and it will get the protection it needs. because it doesnt protect it self and is easy to destroy with 1 fire hand or any card for that matter. your deck wont be able to keep up with the current meta. but i like the idea XD it can be competitve but only if it gets the protection it needs.

Skill - 5/25
you did great for what you deck could do. i had the full control of the game. at some point you had full field and 3 backrow but most oof those cards couldnt do anything. you didnt have a side deck which was sad. i suggest to make a side deck that can keep up with the meta.

Ruling knowledge - 4/10

Misplays and Corrections - 7/10: you forgot the effect of Dangerous Machine Type-6 which apply in the stanby phase but you just reilized it after summoning a monster and setting 1 card. when i attacked with gorilla you didnt used his eff to send in spell/trap zone. i know that you want a free place but when you did that i could set a tenki which gives me bear. and you did used the warning you had set to get rid of it. so it was realy a waste of 2000 LP, try not to give your opponent advatage in any way, ofcours sometimes you cant help but when you can dont give them.

Result of Duel - 0/20: 2-0 for my victory

Total: 26/100
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing.

Welcome to slifer Red
Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Illegally_insane's Test results   Illegally_insane's Test results EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:52 pm

Welcome to NA
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Illegally_insane's Test results   Illegally_insane's Test results EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Welcome o the academy and I hope u improve Smile
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: Illegally_insane's Test results   Illegally_insane's Test results EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Welcome to the academy. I'll be your dorm leader. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Illegally_insane's Test results   Illegally_insane's Test results EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:52 am

better luck next time. I hope u enjoy ur stay
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: Illegally_insane's Test results   Illegally_insane's Test results EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Drip, Drip, Drop, no worries, those who come here, usually always get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegally_insane's Test results   Illegally_insane's Test results Empty

Back to top Go down

Illegally_insane's Test results
Page 1 of 1