North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

BTTF_EchoMainiac's Test Results.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BTTF_EchoMainiac's Test Results. Empty
PostSubject: BTTF_EchoMainiac's Test Results.   BTTF_EchoMainiac's Test Results. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:11 am

Testee: Lightruler.
Tester: Gusto.

Attitude -8/10
Seems like a nice guy, but he seemed really salty when he lost the duel and when speaking to him after the duel in regards to his deck and the ruling test.

Deck Build - 12/25
For competitiveness, the deck was pretty good when he went off during the first game. However, during the last two games, it didn't seem to be very competitive. After looking at the deck, I can see why it didn't seem very competitive. Some of the choices he made seemed poor, like including Shire, Gragonith, Lightsworn Barrier and Dark World. As for personal preferenace, I would not use Redox due to it having such low attack and not really contributing towards an OTK as well or as much as the others. When it comes to synergy, like I said earlier, the deck worked well together apart from in the last two duels. So really, it didn't work together as well as it should have done.

7 for competitveness 5 for synergy

Skill - 9/25
He controlled the first duel really well, I didn't really have any answers for what he had done. As for the last two duels, I controlled them, and he couldn't really do much to counter what I had on the field. His siding against me was a poor feeble attempt at siding against me, when he sided out his x3 Lightsworn Barrier, and sided in x2 MST and x1 Mirror Force. His side deck itself wasn't amazing, he could really only counter a dark attribute based deck as he had x3 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror. The rest of his side deck, consisted of cards such as Mirror Force, Call Of The Haunted, Dimensional Prison and Fiendish chain. He showed a bit of general skill and a few nice moves in the first game, in which he OTK'd me. Apart from that, he didn't show anymore in the whole match.

4 for control of duel, 2 for siding and side deck, 3 for general skill or nice moves

Ruling knowledge - 0/10
Incomplete (member can't find username)

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:
He thought that Gusto Falcos lost its gained attack after the turn was over in which it was summoned.  Apart from that there weren't any real misplays or corrections.

Result of Duel - 10/20: (0/20 for winning no duels, 10/20 for losing 2-1, 15/20 for winning 2-1 and 20/20 for winning 2-0)

Total: 53/100
Congratulations on making Slifer, and welcome to NA.

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Incomplete

Last edited by *Judgment Dragon* on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: BTTF_EchoMainiac's Test Results.   BTTF_EchoMainiac's Test Results. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:18 am

Welcome to NA and welcome my Dorm! e_e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BTTF_EchoMainiac's Test Results.   BTTF_EchoMainiac's Test Results. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:50 am

username for rulings test not found... until the member can confirm that he she took test... test will be labled as incomplete and warning will be administered topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BTTF_EchoMainiac's Test Results.   BTTF_EchoMainiac's Test Results. Empty

Back to top Go down

BTTF_EchoMainiac's Test Results.
Page 1 of 1