North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Crystal beast discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

Crystal beast discussion Empty
PostSubject: Crystal beast discussion   Crystal beast discussion EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:09 pm

I was wondering whatyour guys opinions about the new crystal beast suppoert is and whether or not u think it will be a viable deck to run but more importantly I qas wondering how you think the majority of the decks qill be built. Will it start to revolve around rainbow dragon plays or will it stick to the build it has been typically using being the pegasus and carbuncle combos. I myself have been using the pendulums and trap in a pegasus carbuncle orrientated build and it is working well although it is still in testing and I have ywt to use a rainbow dragon build. Id like to jere what you have to say below
~Atticus
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: Crystal beast discussion   Crystal beast discussion EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:42 pm

To be all honest they should have given them an Xyz, Tuner or even a synchro monster that would have been cool. The new pendulums for them are not all that they might look cool and have sweet effects but the deck is better off without the pendulum monsters anyway they did fine on their own without the help of pendulums.
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Crystal beast discussion   Crystal beast discussion EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:11 am

Crystal beast are good even without the support like my hanzo build back in the day destroyed the meta and now i havent tested it out with the new support but i think it might drasticly change the direction...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal beast discussion   Crystal beast discussion EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 am

Crystal beast are okay, i dunno if they can compete with the current meta, but other then that, they are fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal beast discussion   Crystal beast discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal beast discussion
Page 1 of 1