North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it

Go down 
+5
The Life Less One
keo
Shrek
Striker
patrick1324
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it Empty
PostSubject: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Yes,you read up top right,and to be honest,I'm disgusted.Like Inu leaves for days,Atlas goes to hell and I wind up in hospital,come back and poof.I don't know what the fuck happened,to be honest I really don't give a shit.The fact this place went to hell that fast is bullshit.You guys bitch the place is dead,yet no one recruits,no one takes charge.Yet,people got no idea why NA is being labeled by every acad as "dead".We're a laughing stock,rediculed and to be perfectly honest,it offends me when an acad ask me wtf NA is.Yes,when I made the Soliaire war and introduced myself as the NA head admin,I got asked what NA is.Now I'm not blaming everyone,but guys come on,all we're asking for is some help keeping this place alive.So I'm gonna just put it this way and niggas it saddens me to put it like this,but I've always been 100 with y'all,either do something to revive the academy or stop bitching its dead.Like we got dn codes,boxes,irl shit to hand out but we need activity to do this.So let's as an academy get this turned around and get this place going not for me,not for ?Inu but for Celest,we promised him we'd make NA number 1,now lets do it.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:21 am

Welp,better said than done.Plus all these new acads are REALLY working for it.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:37 am

forummotion academy ranking

https://www.forumotion.com/directory/art-culture-and-leisures/yugioh

we are still very far from number 1, and look like north academy ranking is dropping Mad Mad Shocked Shocked

i think the problem is not lack of ally, but is because old ally lack of communicate with new ally so made them lost interest to log in here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Hero wrote:
Welp,better said than done.Plus all these new acads are REALLY working for it.

then work harder,idfk
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Losses : 0
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:31 pm

number 8 isnt even an acad so we are number 8 gj
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:33 pm

guys pls this place needs to be back in its formal glory we need to do everything we can i'm gonna start recruitin and some other shit
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Losses : 0
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:23 am

whatthe101 wrote:
guys pls this place needs to be back in its formal glory we need to do everything we can i'm gonna start recruitin and some other shit

youve been here for 2 months you probably dont even know celest ffs
Back to top Go down
keo
GFX Designer
keo

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:27 am

Best speech ever, 10/10.
Back to top Go down
The Life Less One
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
The Life Less One

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:13 am

Kalin Kessler wrote:
Yes,you read up top right,and to be honest,I'm disgusted.Like Inu leaves for days,Atlas goes to hell and I wind up in hospital,come back and poof.I don't know what the fuck happened,to be honest I really don't give a shit.The fact this place went to hell that fast is bullshit.You guys bitch the place is dead,yet no one recruits,no one takes charge.Yet,people got no idea why NA is being labeled by every acad as "dead".We're a laughing stock,rediculed and to be perfectly honest,it offends me when an acad ask me wtf NA is.Yes,when I made the Soliaire war and introduced myself as the NA head admin,I got asked what NA is.Now I'm not blaming everyone,but guys come on,all we're asking for is some help keeping this place alive.So I'm gonna just put it this way and niggas it saddens me to put it like this,but I've always been 100 with y'all,either do something to revive the academy or stop bitching its dead.Like we got dn codes,boxes,irl shit to hand out but we need activity to do this.So let's as an academy get this turned around and get this place going not for me,not for ?Inu but for Celest,we promised him we'd make NA number 1,now lets do it.

> doesnt give a shit
> still writes a wall of text.
Anyway it does make me sad seeing this place go inactive I had my share of fun here ^.^
Back to top Go down
Whimsicott

Whimsicott

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:17 am

And another thing!! Who stole all the Cookies out the damn cookie jar.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 2

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:19 am

I am active still thou <3. but when I am I am usually alone in the cb. #4everAlone.

also TLLO why the fuck are you inactive but post on here ^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:14 pm

tllo,i meant the excuses i know in advance i was gonna get from ppl
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:58 pm

When I'm on I try to talk to Sup,but he ignores meh. Sad
Back to top Go down
SetoxFear

SetoxFear

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:58 pm

No lie I am an inactive dude here lol, but I'm the type of guy to join something that's already in motion.(That's a bad quality in a person ikr)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it   Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent acad state and my personal opinion on it
Page 1 of 1