North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Opinion on Test Analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
! ! Z3R0
Teacher
! ! Z3R0

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Opinion on Test Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Opinion on Test Analysis   Opinion on Test Analysis EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:55 am

I've been looking at most of the recent test results and people are taking deductions because of not running enough "consistency" or playing to a certain playstyle and not taking "risks". True, consistency improves chances of drawing into important cards , but not all decks can be as consistent as others and sometimes could potentially hurt the deck overall. There is always a time and place for all of that. Taking risks has its advantages and disadvantages. Me, personally, I'm a conservative player who doesn't make big pushes when my opponent may have a counter to push me into a corner of no return. Yeah, alot of us have been in situations where we should've "made that attack" or just waited to use a certain card. Sure enough you could have possibly won, but during the moment you couldn't have known that without taking into consideration what could have been hiding behind door #1 or #2....
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

Opinion on Test Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Test Analysis   Opinion on Test Analysis EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:23 am

https://northacademy.forummotion.com/t2262-please-read-how-testing-should-be-managed-around-na

I'm posting this here because not enough people understand how crucial it is to consider what certain play styles there are that testers need to account for. Just because they SHOULD'VE done something, doesn't mean it's always the right call or even something that would seem logical at the time.

Good post Z3R0, I'm sure testers will take this into account.
Back to top Go down

Opinion on Test Analysis
Page 1 of 1