North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

A Boat's Test Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

test - A Boat's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: A Boat's Test Results   test - A Boat's Test Results EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Shameless - Fragnarch
Bote - Twilight LS

Attitude - 8/10
Attitude is fine.. But this is always something that I can't ever judge properly.

Deck Build - 20/25 (12/Cool
15 for competitiveness, 10 for consistency
God I hate Lightsworn...and Mill-Reliant decks in general. Not due to the fact that they're 92% sack, but because it's hard to judge builds and variants and consistency--regardless on how well someone plays with what they have in their hand.
- The one-offs are quite... Meh. When it comes to LS, you either run 2 of the techs, or not at all in fear of milling them out. The only exception is Spirit Reaper... I have no idea why anyone would run that in any Lightsworn variant.
- 3 Necrogarda is too much on it's own in general (in my experience with LS variants), especially when paired with 2 Gorz.
- That side is quite iffy, especially against the current meta...though, if this is preparation for April (to an extent) then I can understand the card choices... So I cannot take off too many points here.

Skill - 30/40 (7/5/18)
10 for control of duel, 10 for siding and side deck, 20 for focus
- I cannot judge how well one controls a duel in a deck like Lightsworn. The theory behind the deck's mechanics allow for far too many inconsistencies to be accurate. As such, I also cannot take off too many points as you have shown that you can play the deck.... But then again, so can anyone who starts off with BLS + Kuribandit + Double Honest
- You sided out the cards that do absolutely nothing against me... However, what you sided in was quite mediocre, in comparison to what Frogs generally do. You had two breakthrough skills that you didn't side in. Even if you didn't feel that you needed them (with what you did side in), they were certainly your best choices...Negate that LaDD/Vanity/Majesty, etc..
- Your focus was fine. Your only mess up was the Emeral mishap in game 1

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10
Refer to the mishap described above.

Result of Duel - 5/5
(0/5 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Ruling knowledge - 3/10

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
pass is north

Total: 74/100

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89 <-- you go here
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 1

test - A Boat's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boat's Test Results   test - A Boat's Test Results EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:45 pm

salt is real
Back to top Go down

A Boat's Test Results
Page 1 of 1