North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

E3 test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

E3 test results Empty
PostSubject: E3 test results   E3 test results EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Deck:
Testee(U.A)
Tester(Owners Seal)

Attitude -10/10
Great Guy,cool player.

Deck Build - 19/25
Lets see here,ure missing a few cards that are vital for this deck,the first one being ROTA(reinforcements of the army) and monarchs stomforth,i would say that u need at least 2 of each(but dats bdebatable)to increase the consistency of the deck,i would play only 1 of blockbacker and goalkeeper if played at all,adding some draw power lwith cards like PoD or reckless draw would be a good improvement 2,but its up to u,a tech i would reccommend u play its cutting down the power jerseys at 1/2 and playing 2/3 hidden armorys,since u can search it from the grave and after turns 5/6 you wont really care about normal summons,+ its a great card to get the sweet snatch steal for game on.

9 for competitveness 10 for synergy

Skill - 21/40
Total control in G1,dat decree totally killed my deck,partial control in G2 but i pulled a bls at the end out of nowhere.THe focus however,was all over the place,u missed some effs,u forgot ur own effs,u missed timings,i think its due to u being totally new to the deck(bad move for a test)but still it will take marks off.decent siding,and decent extra deck

6 for control of duel,5 for siding and side deck, 10 for focus(did they rush their plays, did they think carefully, how many misplays)

Ruling knowledge - 3/10

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:

Result of Duel - 2/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 65/100
Welcome to Slifer Red!.

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

E3 test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 test results   E3 test results EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:31 am

oh................ you will enter ra or higher if you are using a deck that you knew how to play like harpie lady00

(which deck does not matter, you need to show your tester you know how your deck work and how your tester's deck work....)
Back to top Go down

E3 test results
Page 1 of 1