North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results. Empty
PostSubject: OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results.   OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:47 am

Tester's Deck: Gusto.
Testee's Deck: Sattellarknight.

Attitude -10/10
Their attitude was good through out the match.

Deck Build - 22/25
The deck is very competitive, seeing as it is meta, and his build does flow together and work extremely well with each other. I wouldn't really suggest him to change anything in his deck other than to take out the random kagetokage he has in his deck, and maybe one of his heroic monsters; also, I think running x3 upstart goblin is a bit redundant in this deck, also, he should give this deck a side deck, apart from that it all works consistently and well. However, I would suggest he used his own deck, rather than Kleinoel's deck, (He told me he was using a deck given to him by Kleinoel), as this means he could be entering Ra Yellow, under false pretenses.

13 for competitiveness, 9 for synergy

Skill - 12/25
He controlled the duel very well for the second half of game one; while during game two, I controlled mid game, but he took it back, by summoning honor ark 101 to take my sphreez. He didn't have a side deck, so therefor didn't side. He made some pretty nice moves during the duel, and showed some pretty awesome skill with the deck. (not sure if it was him or not, because apparently according to him, kleinoel was watching.. so he could have been telling him what to do, I don't know.)

8 for control of duel, 0 for siding and side deck, 4 for general skill or nice moves

Ruling knowledge - 8/10.

Misplays and Corrections - 6/10: Forgot that when I had sphreez out, any damage from a gusto monster was dealt to him rather than me. Forgot later on, when attacking my sphreez, that sphreez does not get destroyed like the other gusto monsters do. Didn't point out that when I summoned Egul, using Pilica effect, that it should be in defense instead of attack, I had to tell him after he tried to attack it. Didn't point out that my call of the haunted should have died when my pilica got destroyed.

Result of Duel - 20/20

Total: 78/100
You will be placed in Ra. Congratulations and welcome to NA.

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Last edited by *Judgment Dragon* on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results.   OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:50 am

Welcome to NA and the RA dorm! =D Stay away from my room. e__e
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results.   OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:15 am

Welcome to NA.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results.   OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:24 am

Nice results and welcome to NA i hope you wil njoy your time here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results.   OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results. Empty

Back to top Go down

OnlyGodCanStopMeNow's Test Results.
Page 1 of 1