North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Celestia test results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

Celestia test results Empty
PostSubject: Celestia test results   Celestia test results EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Deck:
Testee(Gishki)
Tester(X-sabersl)

Attitude -10/10
Great Guy,cool player.

Deck Build - 18/25
The core of ur build its spot on,however they are some few things dat could and should be changed to imporve his consitency,for the most part ur monster line up is more than correct,however i would play the 3rd bountigfull princess to increase the consitency,because u want to open abyss and that card its a proxy abyss,i would take out natalia because it dosnt really helps ur deck in other way dat givcing u a slighty good combo wiht zielgigas,but most of the time u will want to draw a new card isntead of recycling a card from the grave,,a + in this deck dat focuss on speed its always good,cards like salvage,snatch steal,surface or even mst can make positive cahnge on the field,same with ariel,even tough its a good card,its way 2 slow,the best thing of gishkis is the speed,so replacing ariel for the 3rd princeess should be the best way to go.Adding tidal its mandatory,a card dat can help u get ur combos faster wiht salvage and that can be the final blow for ur otk pushes.ur spells are pretty good 2,but i would also change a few things,altough mound its a good field spells and it makes ur zielgigas a force to be reckon with its a dead card in itself,i woud play it at 1 if played at all,surface can be a great adition to the deck,it ss ur abyss and ur vision giving u a + or a tribute target,i would add raigeki,because it sweeps the monsters and let u focuss ur zielgigas eff on the backrow,giving u free way for your otk,but dats just me,snatch steal however its mandatory in every deck,the card is a wining conditon on hitself and its the best topdeck u could ever get when ure against the ropes.the rest is up to u and ur play style.

8 for competitveness 10 for synergy

Skill - 28/40
Little to none control,but u did played ur cards in the best way possible,u just had a bad day,it happens,the siding is decent enough but i would reccmoned adding swift scarecrow,its a good card when ure facing a deck with otk power because u run little to no backrow, an extra turn might grant u the win.

3 for control of duel,10 for siding and side deck, 15 for focus(did they rush their plays, did they think carefully, how many misplays)

Ruling knowledge - 4/10

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:

Result of Duel -0/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 70/100
Welcome to Ra Yellow!It was close,but u made it.Enjoy ur stay!

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89 <----Here
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Celestia test results   Celestia test results EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:50 pm

welcome to the second best dorm after slifer ofc
Back to top Go down
Fangirl
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Fangirl

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Celestia test results   Celestia test results EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:30 pm

My God, Good Job Atlas You Gave Amazing Feedback <3
Hope You Enjoy Your Dorm Celstia
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Celestia test results   Celestia test results EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:21 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celestia test results   Celestia test results Empty

Back to top Go down

Celestia test results
Page 1 of 1