North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results

Go down 
+3
Flailier
patrick1324
RustyGloves
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:36 pm

Deck -

RustyGloves: Fire Fist
WhiteDragonNinja: Chaos Ninja Dino Mash-up

Attitude -10/10
He was fine.

Deck Build - 14/25
The deck build itself seemed interesting and wasn't too bad for its purpose. However, there was no idea in what to play besides first turn Hanzo. It felt odd seeing Guaiba in the main when you could've just played the ninja engine was fine as is. More importantly, you could be opting for cards better suited for the meta, because while dark hole and raigeki are good blow out cards, Dark Hole and Raigeki have been unbanned due to the amount of floaters in the game, and overall, Raigeki should probably be sided, where Dark Hole should just be dropped. Also, I recommend dropping Cyber Dragon and Guaiba for the synergy of the deck because you're better off playing just upstart golden ninja and hanzo.

Extra needs to be changed. Most of the time you're not gonna get off the Evol XYZ cards, and a lot of your rank 3's can be replaced.

I think in general it's best to ask people about your deck and get a feel for what is best. Go ask other players who know how your deck works. You should do fine.

8 for competitveness 6 for synergy

Skill - 16/40
The only game you had good control during the match was g2, and you didn't have much control as is. I feel you should read your opponent's cards to see what they do, and whenever your opponent plays a cost for an effect, that's the best time to veiler or breakthrough skill their monster rather than wait preemptively to do so. It does better to give you advantage.

Your side deck is only full of unnecessary support. Your side deck should contain cards that go against the current meta, like Stygian Dirge or D.D. Crow. These cards should help you boost your potential in winning against other decks. These are just merely suggestions, but I advise you to switch some cards for more side deck cards that help against other decks.

4 for control of duel, 2 for siding and side deck, 10 for focus(did they rush their plays, did they think carefully, how many misplays)

Ruling knowledge - TBD/10
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
student pass is north

Misplays and Corrections - 6/10: You didn't read Gyokkou properly and instantly destroyed your card. You veiler'd during Battle Phase. You played Vanity's when I didn't even try to special summon. You also removed BLS after I chained Vanity's on summon (I can't do this, because BLS's summon is inherent).

Result of Duel - 2/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 48 + Ruling Score /100
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing.

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Welcome to Slifer Red.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:58 pm

bls summon is not an inherent summon, because bls must be special summon by banish.........

so, i think bls summon is summon condition, but "summon" never start a chain.

he also cannot chain vanity anyway.......
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Welcome here.All of us will help you to make ra or obelislk.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:58 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:36 am

Hey ninj welcoe to NA ^_^i hope you will enjoy your time here Very Happy If you needd help you can always pM if you need help with something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CryonixHeatâ„¢
CryonixHeat
CryonixHeat
CryonixHeatâ„¢

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:03 am

patrick1324 wrote:
bls summon is not an inherent summon, because bls must be special summon by banish.........

BLS is a inherent summon....

Don't quit your day job buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:12 am

patrick1324 wrote:

Do some research first bro.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:20 am

ok....... so i think you maybe are right.....

so what is the different between inherent summon with summon condition?
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:22 am

i guess no different==
Back to top Go down
PoinTy

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:26 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:30 am

ok, sorry, look like i mix-up summon condition with inherent special summon, actually both is same thing.......

sorry to: rusty, jd and heat, so today I learned one more thing....
Back to top Go down
PoinTy

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:37 am

yes, agree
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:58 am

pointy, you put so many effort to get 50 posts in one day, i hope you get obelisk^^
Back to top Go down
PoinTy

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:00 am

I hope too Very Happy i rly like this academy so i don't want to be slifer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results   WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteDragonNinja's Test Results
Page 1 of 1