North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me

Go down 
+15
hazmah
Mani
stephen.borkowski
bayar16
UpbeatGamer
EbilKid
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Agent Ace
iAmFlam3ezZ
PLivingston
Sarnor Everdawn
INUZIRO
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
kirito
(RPFC) Shiki
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone

I have to tell you all something. I first of all wamt to apologize to everyone. I did something wrong and i will take full responsebilety. The life goes on and i started more and more about responsebileties and i saw that everything i did was effecting the people around me. So i want to take this time out to apolagize gfor things i have done and things i havent accured yet.

I lied about my gender. I lied about my name. Im a guy and no my name is not Anna.
I truly feel sorry for what i have done. When i joined here i knew i was dping somethong wrong. Still i couldnt tell it. People acxapted me because i was a gorl and were nice to me. I know peoplwe wouldnt welcomed me idf i was a guy. So i kept lying albut i felt qlguilty and that feeling kept growing. Still also did i learn to know people and in my opinion were my friends. I was affraid to lose my friends and to get banned. Last year maby a month or 2 ago mthose feelings of guildwere on its limits. I didnt care anymore about losiing my friends and srtarted to tell peoplle a few in the academy already knew. They acxapted me and said they would give me the time and space to let me tell it on my own. I then wanted to pass over to the next person. That was inuziro. I told her it was important. Still she ignored me and all and acted like real bitch.

I cared about her and kept trying and the longer i tried the moee bitchy she acted to me. I gave up and i know that was wrong. Still this doesnt gave me the right and all. This is still no reason to keep on lying.

I wont use excuses because there are no excuses for what i did. still i feel really sorry.
Further i never acted like someone else. I just was myself all the time. When i cried i really cried when i felt bad or something in my life happenwd it really went that way.

This may will be my last post i dont know if i am still welcome. I know people will say yes but there will also be people who dont wa.t me here anymore
Its kind of shitty in this site that not all the members are allowed to add a poll on their topic. Since this isnt possible i woult ld just ask for a post of yes or no

Yes if you want me to stay
No if you want me to go

Ofcourse you can leave moere comments below
Still i nwver wanted to hurt someone and i think i might fail in that after this post but still my intention were never to hurt someone.

I want to make a special thx to ashley. She supported me helped me and also helped me over the edge so i finally could tell you all and make the post. Ty ashley i love you and i owe you bitg time and i know i will never be able to pay her back. All i can say is ty.

Further i want to say thank you all every single person for their time i really like it here evenif i lied to me you arenall my friends ty all
Also when i joined na i told in the begining that if someone wantbme to leave NA eathrr in chat or pm on NA i would leave. I keep that promise so 1 no will be enough to make me leave.
Plz be honest. If you want me to go just post it fair and squere i swear nothing will happen to you and i will take full reponsebilety. Shout insult me all you want because i understand the anger you are free to say anyrging you want in this topic.

Ty all for the great time here and i wonrt forget a single person.

Bye i. Love you all
Lots ofnlove
Shiki
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:46 am

Pancakesss ! who cares if u boy 0.0 i never thought of that way -.- well not that i can remember that is XD
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:15 am

Lol ok bayar ^_^ of all the people you acually might got aa reason to dislike me ^_^
Well then i gues i will stay but will wait a little more just in case
Back to top Go down
UpbeatGamer

UpbeatGamer

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:39 am

(RPFC) Shiki wrote:
Lol ok bayar ^_^ of all the people you acually might got aa reason to dislike me ^_^
Well then i gues i will stay but will wait a little more just in case

Now u got a chance with inu thou c.c *hides*

Man v Gurl Leggo
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:56 am

Bro listen your still my friend regardless of gender and I know a lot of people want you here and to those who don't well f@$k them your still a member and we never abandon our own.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:23 am

you are a really nice person il tell ya that. Though, why do so many people lie about thier age lol
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:25 am

Yeah ur good just stahp lieing bout gender it really means nothing lmao.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:34 am

Your spelling is terrible.And I always knew you'd be a guy.No girl plays YGO. Razz

With le acception of Inu
Back to top Go down
UpbeatGamer

UpbeatGamer

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:21 am

Hero wrote:
Your spelling is terrible.And I always knew you'd be a guy.No girl plays YGO. Razz

With le acception of Inu

Ur lucky u said that last bit c.c
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:30 am

Dont forget roxie, shley, jasmine , heather and kanzume
About kanzume i know because i did videochat wit
Back to top Go down
Hisoka
Tester
Tester
Hisoka

Warnings : Final Warning

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Still fappp to the pics (even if you are a man)
Back to top Go down
The Omniscience
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
The Omniscience

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:52 pm

I am proud of the fact you admitted the truth about yourself ^^
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:43 pm

Yeah, we're all proud you admitted it, although I have no idea why we're posting this as "the user who posted the original message was banned", so yeah, I guess he isn't welcome here Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2