North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory) Empty
PostSubject: The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory)   The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:16 pm

Its possible the reason why soul charge was not put on the july banlist was because koonami has something instore for soul charge.... namely the pendelums....

Furthermore, if they really wanted to ban soul charge they would have done so by now by emergency banning it.... what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory)   The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:29 pm

I'm going to guess it has something to do with the pendulums as well. Lately they've been loving the idea of spamming the field with as many monsters as they can at all times.
Back to top Go down
coolstrider

coolstrider

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory)   The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:51 pm

I don't think soul charge has to be banned.
1) The LP cost is really high
2) It doesn't really help xyz monsters summoned from the graveyard since they have no material
3) BP is something really valuable right now. (except first turn)
Those are enough downsides in my opinion, to justify it staying at 3, and also the
reason why I don't play it in most of my builds.

Last edited by coolstrider on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel

KleiNoel

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory)   The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:21 am

soul charge should not be banned, but making it limited will be very nice, i hate seeing every time infernity players topdecking that soul charge and coolstrieder i have to dissagre with everything you mentioned, LP cost can be a problem if you have 3000 lp or less but imagine going first with mermails and infernitys or rulers, you dont care about the life points, you only set up your field down to perfection and your opponent cant do a thing to that, now your 2nd sentance, you say that doesnt help xyz, with soul charge you are able to xyz summon crazy with the monsters you just brought back, also you can even bring back an xyz monster and use a rank-up magic to summon something powerful out of nothing, and the last thing BP is not valuable at all as long as you have card advantage and every good player knows that card advantage is the most important thing and soul charge can give you so much card advantage and thats why this card is very OP, but you also should know how to use it properly in case if you dont want to damage yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory)   The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory) Empty

Back to top Go down

The reason Soul Charge was not put on banlist for July(theory)
Page 1 of 1