North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me

Go down 
+15
hazmah
Mani
stephen.borkowski
bayar16
UpbeatGamer
EbilKid
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Agent Ace
iAmFlam3ezZ
PLivingston
Sarnor Everdawn
INUZIRO
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
kirito
(RPFC) Shiki
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me Empty
PostSubject: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Hey everyone

I have to tell you all something. I first of all wamt to apologize to everyone. I did something wrong and i will take full responsebilety. The life goes on and i started more and more about responsebileties and i saw that everything i did was effecting the people around me. So i want to take this time out to apolagize gfor things i have done and things i havent accured yet.

I lied about my gender. I lied about my name. Im a guy and no my name is not Anna.
I truly feel sorry for what i have done. When i joined here i knew i was dping somethong wrong. Still i couldnt tell it. People acxapted me because i was a gorl and were nice to me. I know peoplwe wouldnt welcomed me idf i was a guy. So i kept lying albut i felt qlguilty and that feeling kept growing. Still also did i learn to know people and in my opinion were my friends. I was affraid to lose my friends and to get banned. Last year maby a month or 2 ago mthose feelings of guildwere on its limits. I didnt care anymore about losiing my friends and srtarted to tell peoplle a few in the academy already knew. They acxapted me and said they would give me the time and space to let me tell it on my own. I then wanted to pass over to the next person. That was inuziro. I told her it was important. Still she ignored me and all and acted like real bitch.

I cared about her and kept trying and the longer i tried the moee bitchy she acted to me. I gave up and i know that was wrong. Still this doesnt gave me the right and all. This is still no reason to keep on lying.

I wont use excuses because there are no excuses for what i did. still i feel really sorry.
Further i never acted like someone else. I just was myself all the time. When i cried i really cried when i felt bad or something in my life happenwd it really went that way.

This may will be my last post i dont know if i am still welcome. I know people will say yes but there will also be people who dont wa.t me here anymore
Its kind of shitty in this site that not all the members are allowed to add a poll on their topic. Since this isnt possible i woult ld just ask for a post of yes or no

Yes if you want me to stay
No if you want me to go

Ofcourse you can leave moere comments below
Still i nwver wanted to hurt someone and i think i might fail in that after this post but still my intention were never to hurt someone.

I want to make a special thx to ashley. She supported me helped me and also helped me over the edge so i finally could tell you all and make the post. Ty ashley i love you and i owe you bitg time and i know i will never be able to pay her back. All i can say is ty.

Further i want to say thank you all every single person for their time i really like it here evenif i lied to me you arenall my friends ty all
Also when i joined na i told in the begining that if someone wantbme to leave NA eathrr in chat or pm on NA i would leave. I keep that promise so 1 no will be enough to make me leave.
Plz be honest. If you want me to go just post it fair and squere i swear nothing will happen to you and i will take full reponsebilety. Shout insult me all you want because i understand the anger you are free to say anyrging you want in this topic.

Ty all for the great time here and i wonrt forget a single person.

Bye i. Love you all
Lots ofnlove
Shiki
Back to top Go down
kirito

Warnings : 3rd Warning

im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm

u should stay and np i was inative all this time
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:26 pm

I don't care I may just call you Prince whatever name you like, a friend once, a friend forever, it's simply pressure, so know i will always be here for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:26 pm

plz stay I still love u and will always accept u and if u need someone to talk to ill help u through this ):
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Alright ty guys heh i will wait a few days and the comments will decide if i stay or go ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Plz don't listen to anyone who says u shud go cuz ur one of the best ppl on this academy and don't let anyone tell u different oki
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:48 pm

well seeing as u did come forth and told the site as a whole there is no need to vote it away. its not like there was an issue behind it, simply put u were breaking the rules creating drama and trolling members acting as such, but as u just stated u came forth and admitted and i deem it admirable. hence forth i believe you should stay.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Sarnor Everdawn

Sarnor Everdawn

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:58 pm

I've only been here a few days and you're definitely the nicest person in here Shiki, please stay it wouldn't be the same place without you.
Back to top Go down
kirito

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:03 pm

i agree even tho she/he isnt nessicirly nice
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:11 pm

Crow this is NA i saw many people join and.leave
There are less people who would just forget and keep going like nothing happened still some.peole dont
I remember every member that left and never forgot about anyone but that is jist how na is it would make no sdiffrence

As for inu i checked the rules
the only crime is lying i didnt troll and i didnt make drama that way

Also yes there is need for.the vote i think it is and its maby my last topic so yes this vote just keeps going
Back to top Go down
PLivingston
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PLivingston

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:15 pm

See this problem affects me very little because I think of everyone as a guy until proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
iAmFlam3ezZ
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

Warnings : 2nd Warning

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:19 pm

No offense, but I DID tell some members that you were a guy.

You had no idea how to act like a "girl". You overemphasized so many irrelevant details that mirrored a 12 year olds idea of things a girl would say.

E.g.

"omg yay celestialus called me a sweetie hehehehe jaja <3333
"omg haha this is my favorite song every time i see this i go Sad Sad Sad Sad"
"i am a girl and i love my boyfriend very much"

On top of the fact that you used several different girls as your avatar and claimed that they were all you. Lol.

etc, etc.

I honestly didn't say anything because you were a pretty nice person and I didn't want to offend you.
Back to top Go down
Agent Ace
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agent Ace

Wins : 6

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:28 pm

I knew you were always a guy Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Tbh, the way you dodged skyping like it was the plague kind of gave away that you were a guy. Lel.

x:

<3
Back to top Go down
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
spud

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Plz no attention wh0re.
No1 rly cares wot any1 has in their pants, we already went through this with rosey:
It doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Flam i was just myself not acting like a girl at all -_-

Alex i dont have skype just the truth not planning on using it eather

Pimp tbh i dont think this islike rosey but that is your opinion
Back to top Go down
kirito

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:02 pm

and also i knew u were a guy and livingston same man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:04 pm

(RPFC) Shiki wrote:
Flam i was just myself not acting like a girl at all -_-

Alex i dont have skype just the truth not planning on using it eather

Pimp tbh i dont think this islike rosey but that is your opinion

Oki plz come into the chat box I miss u ):
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Seriously, again, gender doesn't really matter. You were always and you still are a very nice person. No one can prove gender over the internet, it's the place where that doesn't matter.

I don't think there is an issue for you to leave, everyone is accepting you being a guy, it's no problem, really. Going wouldn't be the best thing, in my opinion. I hope you'd stay.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:11 pm

And why would going not be the right choice?
Back to top Go down
UpbeatGamer

UpbeatGamer

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:21 am

Spoiler:

Razz

If you were being your self its all good. Just glad that you came out Wink and said the truth which was really important.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:37 am

(RPFC) Shiki wrote:
And why would going not be the right choice?

And why will it be the right choice if everyone is okay with you being a guy?
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:45 am

Well because there may is someone who isnt ok with it and well if that person doesnt want me here then he or she can just say it

Also still why would i stay if someone wants me gone?
Back to top Go down
UpbeatGamer

UpbeatGamer

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:53 am

(RPFC) Shiki wrote:
Well because there may is someone who isnt ok with it and well if that person doesnt want me here then he or she can just say it

Caus haters gonna hate?

C.C don't leave I don't think anyone really dislikes you Etc........
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 am

(RPFC) Shiki wrote:

Because no one wants you gone? lol You're saying that there is a person ( who probably doesn't exist ) doesn't want you here, when every does. No one wants you gone.

I don't wanna be forcing you for something, it's your decision after, but I'm just telling you that we all are ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me   im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me Empty

Back to top Go down

im sorry and i apolegize im the reason maby fpr your pain and you can put that blame on me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next